Ferguson Jennifer, LMHC

Psychology •  Female • Age 50

Ferguson Jennifer

Ferguson Counseling & Forensic Services, P.A.

6817 Southpoint Pkwy Ste 404 Jacksonville, FL 32216

Ferguson Jennifer, LMHC is a psychologist in Jacksonville, FL. She specializes in psychology, counseling, and more.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Psychologists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Ferguson Jennifer accepts

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Ferguson Jennifer treats your condition or procedure

Ferguson Jennifer's conditions and procedures:

• Family Counseling
  • Pediatric Counseling
  • Psychological Testing

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Ferguson Jennifer, LMHC...

Communicate via email?

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer evening visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Ferguson Jennifer's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Ferguson Jennifer

Ferguson Jennifer?
Ferguson Jennifer's Performance
What People Say About Ferguson Jennifer, LMHC
She is fabulous, made both my teens (induvially) feel comfortable and open to sharing there lives with her. Has helped them both navigate through life choices. I have a son and a daughter whom have equally grown from her gift of counseling. Faith is huge for our family and she is a believer!!
Lori Stratton – Feb 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Ferguson Jennifer, LMHC?
Jennifer is amazing. She is caring, compassionate, and very insightful. She has been instrumental in helping my step daughter dealing with emotional trauma. She has helped our family learn to communicate in a way that has made all the difference. She has a way of understanding what you are trying to communicate when very little is spoken. She is very ethical and holds her patients interests in the highest regards. My husband and and I highly recommend her and value her tremendously.
Feb 19, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Ferguson Jennifer, LMHC?
Jennifer has been an absolute gift, 100% instrumental in the renewal and restoration of our marriage. Her voice of reason and her gentle, non-judgmental observations and suggestions have been soothing and calming and so incredibly helpful in guiding us back to a path of positivity. In fact, she is bringing us to the most authentic, deep place of connection, more so than we've ever experienced before. She is a true blessing, and we will forever be grateful to her!
Michele W. – Feb 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Ferguson Jennifer, LMHC?
Jennifer has been wonderful working with our young grandson, he was just 2 when his single father died. She's been seeing him for 2yrs.
Charlie – Feb 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Ferguson Jennifer, LMHC?
Jennifer refuses to provide a bill of services after requesting for months.
Kelly Brennan – Dec 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Ferguson Jennifer, LMHC?
Jennifer is a very kind, caring, and competent counselor. We highly recommend her to anyone needing a family or personal counselor.
Jacksonville – Feb 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Ferguson Jennifer, LMHC?
Jennifer was recommended to me through a trusted friend and has been a huge blessing in my life since I started seeing her a few months ago. I really value how comfortable she makes me feel, how positive she is, and how much her passion for helping me really shines through in our sessions. Jennifer has truly listened to me and helps me navigate my feelings and values when I feel confused and emotional. This has been huge for me! I can't recommend her enough.
Brooke in Jacksonville – Feb 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Ferguson Jennifer, LMHC?
I have been working with Jennifer for many years! She is absolutely amazing and has helped me through many obstacles in life. I have referred many friends and family member to Jennifer because she is very caring and understand!
Jacksonville , FL – Feb 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Ferguson Jennifer, LMHC?
She was recommended as the best counselor in Jacksonville, and after working with her I can say that is an understatement. She was amazing with my young daughter, and with giving me the tools to get out of the lowest spot in my life. She is amazing, I just cannot express enough, if you think you are beyond help/ tried other counseling- don’t give up! I’m telling you Jennifer can help, even were others fail.
Jacksonville, FL – Feb 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Ferguson Jennifer, LMHC?
I have been meeting with Jennifer for about two months. Although it was not my idea to speak with a professional about my thoughts and feeling, Jennifer was recommended to me by a family member. The first day Jennifer and I met, I told her about 20+ years of thoughts and feelings I kept inside. I did not have a beginning, middle or end but she managed to weave through my unorganized thoughts and feelings and helped me understand myself better and my surrounding experiences.
Jacksonville, FL – Oct 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Ferguson Jennifer, LMHC?
Jennifer is so helpful! We found our selves in a difficult spot and she worked diligently with kindness and compassion to assist us. She checked on us during the week to ensure we were doing well. She not only wanted to help us as a couple, she also worked to ensure we are healthy as individuals.
Aug 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Ferguson Jennifer, LMHC?
Jennifer is a genuinely warm, caring, and knowledgeable Christian therapist. My husband and I came to her at a very bad time in our marriage. Immediately, she made us feel safe and that whatever we were thinking or feeling was normal and OK. She is very professional and very good at what she does. She was able to quickly get to the root of our arguments and offer practical ways to improve our communication and interactions. I I would highly recommend Jennifer to everyone seeking a therapist.
DF in Jacksonville – Apr 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Ferguson Jennifer, LMHC?
Jennifer is a marriage counselor that came highly recommended to wife and me. After just a few 1 hour sessions with her it became apparent why she was so highly recommended. Jennifer is exceptional and my wife and I have already referred a few other couples to her for counseling.
Matt in Jacksonville, FL – Apr 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Ferguson Jennifer, LMHC?
Jennifer is a knowledgeable and caring professional. She is dedicated to helping clients goal set and achieve those goals. I have recommended her to many of my friends.
Britt – Apr 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Ferguson Jennifer, LMHC?
It has been a huge comfort in my life having Jennifer to talk to. She has extraordinary knowledge of her profession and is able to tell me exactly what and why I am going through what I am going through in life. She has the knowledge and ability to tell me what I need to change to make my situation better. I look forward to my sessions with Jennifer and feel more peace after each one. I will absolutely recommend her in every opportunity that arises in my life.
Sherri in Jacksonville, FL – Apr 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Ferguson Jennifer, LMHC?
I highly recommend Jennifer to anyone looking for a therapist! She is easy to talk to and very compassionate. Working with Jennifer has been a great experience and brought positive changes in my life.
Jacksonville, FL – Apr 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Ferguson Jennifer, LMHC?
Jennifer’s ability to work with a client and work to find root causes of issues is amazing. She is thoughtful, caring and truly understands the needs of the individual she is working with. I would highly recommend Jennifer especially with adolescent counseling.
Apr 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Ferguson Jennifer, LMHC?
Jennifer has an amazing way of making you feel comfortable. She has a vast knowledge in a variety of topics. She not only listens but gives advice and provides hands on approach to counseling. She really gets to know you individually and as a couple. She gives you things to work on outside of your appt and challenges you.
Mar 28, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Ferguson Jennifer, LMHC?
Jennifer is an incredible provider. I have been going to her for 3-4 years for individual therapy, couples therapy and family therapy. She truly cares and makes you always feel comfortable and supported during difficult situations. I always know when I leave our sessions I will have practical “take a ways” to improve upon no matter the situation. I highly recommend her services. She is the most warm, empathetic and skilled therapist I have ever been to.
Mar 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Ferguson Jennifer, LMHC?
I have had such a positive experience with Jennifer, and I recommend all of my friends to her! I meet with her on Facetime, and am thankful she has that virtual option. She has a unique way of meeting me where I am at, and then she guides me through how I am processing feelings and situations. This is my second experience speaking to a counselor and while my other experience was helpful-- it was not near as helpful nor as comforting of a space to share, grow and be encouraged and be challenged
Tampa, FL – Mar 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Ferguson Jennifer, LMHC?

How was your experience with Ferguson Jennifer?

• Psychology