Ferguson Jennifer, LMHC

Ferguson Jennifer, LMHC

Psychology  ·
Female  ·
Ferguson Jennifer, LMHC is a psychologist in Jacksonville, FL. She specializes in psychology, counseling, and more.

6817 Southpoint Pkwy Ste 404

Jacksonville, FL 32216

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Ferguson Jennifer treats your condition or procedure

Ferguson Jennifer?
Ferguson Jennifer's Performance
What People Say About Ferguson Jennifer, LMHC
RecentMost Helpful
Jennifer is a very kind, caring, and competent counselor. We highly recommend her to anyone needing a family or personal counselor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ferguson Jennifer, LMHC?
Jennifer was recommended to me through a trusted friend and has been a huge blessing in my life since I started seeing her a few months ago. I really value how comfortable she makes me feel, how positive she is, and how much her passion for helping me really shines through in our sessions. Jennifer has truly listened to me and helps me navigate my feelings and values when I feel confused and emotional. This has been huge for me! I can't recommend her enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ferguson Jennifer, LMHC?
I have been working with Jennifer for many years! She is absolutely amazing and has helped me through many obstacles in life. I have referred many friends and family member to Jennifer because she is very caring and understand!
×Post a ResponseAre you Ferguson Jennifer, LMHC?
She was recommended as the best counselor in Jacksonville, and after working with her I can say that is an understatement. She was amazing with my young daughter, and with giving me the tools to get out of the lowest spot in my life. She is amazing, I just cannot express enough, if you think you are beyond help/ tried other counseling- don’t give up! I’m telling you Jennifer can help, even were others fail.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ferguson Jennifer, LMHC?
I have been meeting with Jennifer for about two months. Although it was not my idea to speak with a professional about my thoughts and feeling, Jennifer was recommended to me by a family member. The first day Jennifer and I met, I told her about 20+ years of thoughts and feelings I kept inside. I did not have a beginning, middle or end but she managed to weave through my unorganized thoughts and feelings and helped me understand myself better and my surrounding experiences.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ferguson Jennifer, LMHC?
Jennifer is so helpful! We found our selves in a difficult spot and she worked diligently with kindness and compassion to assist us. She checked on us during the week to ensure we were doing well. She not only wanted to help us as a couple, she also worked to ensure we are healthy as individuals.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ferguson Jennifer, LMHC?
Jennifer is a genuinely warm, caring, and knowledgeable Christian therapist. My husband and I came to her at a very bad time in our marriage. Immediately, she made us feel safe and that whatever we were thinking or feeling was normal and OK. She is very professional and very good at what she does. She was able to quickly get to the root of our arguments and offer practical ways to improve our communication and interactions. I I would highly recommend Jennifer to everyone seeking a therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ferguson Jennifer, LMHC?
Jennifer is a marriage counselor that came highly recommended to wife and me. After just a few 1 hour sessions with her it became apparent why she was so highly recommended. Jennifer is exceptional and my wife and I have already referred a few other couples to her for counseling.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ferguson Jennifer, LMHC?
Jennifer is a knowledgeable and caring professional. She is dedicated to helping clients goal set and achieve those goals. I have recommended her to many of my friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ferguson Jennifer, LMHC?
It has been a huge comfort in my life having Jennifer to talk to. She has extraordinary knowledge of her profession and is able to tell me exactly what and why I am going through what I am going through in life. She has the knowledge and ability to tell me what I need to change to make my situation better. I look forward to my sessions with Jennifer and feel more peace after each one. I will absolutely recommend her in every opportunity that arises in my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ferguson Jennifer, LMHC?
I highly recommend Jennifer to anyone looking for a therapist! She is easy to talk to and very compassionate. Working with Jennifer has been a great experience and brought positive changes in my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ferguson Jennifer, LMHC?
Jennifer’s ability to work with a client and work to find root causes of issues is amazing. She is thoughtful, caring and truly understands the needs of the individual she is working with. I would highly recommend Jennifer especially with adolescent counseling.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ferguson Jennifer, LMHC?
Jennifer has an amazing way of making you feel comfortable. She has a vast knowledge in a variety of topics. She not only listens but gives advice and provides hands on approach to counseling. She really gets to know you individually and as a couple. She gives you things to work on outside of your appt and challenges you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ferguson Jennifer, LMHC?
Jennifer is an incredible provider. I have been going to her for 3-4 years for individual therapy, couples therapy and family therapy. She truly cares and makes you always feel comfortable and supported during difficult situations. I always know when I leave our sessions I will have practical “take a ways” to improve upon no matter the situation. I highly recommend her services. She is the most warm, empathetic and skilled therapist I have ever been to.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ferguson Jennifer, LMHC?
I have had such a positive experience with Jennifer, and I recommend all of my friends to her! I meet with her on Facetime, and am thankful she has that virtual option. She has a unique way of meeting me where I am at, and then she guides me through how I am processing feelings and situations. This is my second experience speaking to a counselor and while my other experience was helpful-- it was not near as helpful nor as comforting of a space to share, grow and be encouraged and be challenged
×Post a ResponseAre you Ferguson Jennifer, LMHC?
Jennifer has been amazing. I highly recommend her as a counselor. Her demeanor is comforting and she truly cares about her patients. I can't thank her enough for the treatment and support I have received from her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ferguson Jennifer, LMHC?
Jennifer is an excellent counselor. She is personable & made us feel comfortable from the beginning. We received helpful marriage counseling, as well as individual counseling. Jennifer responds quickly & is easy to schedule an appointment with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ferguson Jennifer, LMHC?
Jennifer is that one of a kind Psychologist who immediately puts you in a comfort zone. I have referred Jennifer to friends and family as well as utilized her caring expertise and knowledge to my fullest ability. Jennifer has helped guide me through a number of family situations I may otherwise have failed at miserably. I recommend Jennifer for her services in child, teen, young adult and family services. She has been amazing for me in all of the above. Thank you Jennifer...you know we love you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Ferguson Jennifer, LMHC?
Ms.Jennifer is the kindest most sweetest lady you will ever meet. My son and I both love to have his sessions with her. She works with our schedule and has helped him more then anyone else ever has.
×Post a ResponseAre you Ferguson Jennifer, LMHC?
Jennifer has helped my family.and I through some very difficult times. I trust her to help us make the best descissions, not by telling us what to do, rather by challenging us and asking the tough questions, allowing us to get there on our own terms. In doing so, enabling us to learn how to own, accept, and manage our challenges for what’s best for us. We know she’s always there for us, with all of her heart.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Ferguson Jennifer?