General Medical Practice  |
Dr. Felix LopezBermudez, MD
Dr. Felix LopezBermudez, MD is a general medical practice doctor who practices in Altamonte Springs, FL. He is 47 years old.

Altamonte Springs

829 Douglas Ave

Altamonte Springs, FL 32714

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. LopezBermudez

Dr. LopezBermudez's Experience

Dr. LopezBermudez's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in General Medical Practice

• General Medical Practice

Dr. LopezBermudez does not have any board certifications listed.

• Instituto Superior de Ciencias Medicas, Cuba
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. LopezBermudez has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. LopezBermudez has no media or publications listed.

Dr. LopezBermudez does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. LopezBermudez and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. LopezBermudez's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. LopezBermudez to family and friends
4.2
Dr. LopezBermudez's Performance
in Winter Springs, FL |
Dr. Felix Lopez Bermudez is an excellent professional who has a good deal with patients. I recommend any patient to visit and have a consultation with him.
in San Antonio, TX |
Nice Doctor, professional, very caring, compassionate and proficient.
Orlando, FL |
Nice Doctor, very professional, throughout evaluation is provided whenever I see him, his assistant does not help at all, but this doctor sees several friends an we all are very happy with him, we do recommend this doctor as your primary with a high level of enthusiasm
Gotha, FL |
Excellent Doctor, nice human being, very smart and proficient
Orlando, FL |
Excellent, smart, proficient, professional, has been able to control my advanced and multiple chronic conditions, am blessed to have him as my primary care doctor
in Orlando, FL |
Excellent, professional, proficient, makes eye contact, examines the patient in detail, explains all findings, responds to all our questions, asks if there is any other question, asks if we agree with the plan
Orlando, FL |
Very caring, professional, compassionate, in a few words; excellent
Orlando, FL |
This is a great doctor, me and my wife come visit him and always receive the very best treatment, we are blessed to have him as our primary
Orlando, FL |
Very nice, professional, proficient doctor
Winter Haven, FL |
This is a great Doctor, takes time to ask and answer all needed questions, does examine the patient, very proficient, excellent manners, has controlled my conditions, me and my family are very happy to have him as our primary Doctor
in Winter Park FL |
Excellent Doctor, very caring, professional and compassionate, respectful, explains all my conditions, takes his time to make sure I understood, asks for any further questions, in fact is great
in Tampa, FL |
Am a Texan guy but my kid lives here, reason why I moved here, some friends recently recommended me this doctor, my wife and son came first they also recommended me Dr Lopez, I can tell first time I had such a nice treatment, throughout evaluation of my numerous conditions and a detail explanation of each and rationale behind recommended treatment, you all out there needing a doc should come and see this guy, you will not regret
in Fl |
I've just started seeing my new doc and would like to say this man is the best doctor I've had since 2012.Dr.Lopez listens to me when I speak and makes eye contact, he treats me with respect and feel very lucky to have him in my life.Thank you kind sir.
in Altamonte Springs |
El Dr. Lopez es muy buen medico, muy paciente, su equipo es muy amable. Desde que vivo en Orlando me atiendo con el y me va muy bien.Le tengo my alta estima, gran profesional. Siempre lo recomiendo a mis familiares y amistades.
in Orlando Fl |
Very professional, attentive staff, and Dr Lopez is very knowledgeable and compassionate to his patients. I am very glad and feel blessed to have him as my doctor.
in Tampa, FL |
Excellent Doctor
in Altamonte Springs, FL |
I am on day 6 now trying to get a prescription for a Urinary Tract Infections. This has got be the worst doctors office I have ever been to in my 64 years. Before I could get an appoint from the time I called until I saw ARNP Muro was 3 weeks and I had a uti then so now I'm going on more than 3 weeks. I'm in so much pain, I try not to pee because it hurts so bad I get dizzy and lightheaded. DON'T GO TO THESE DOCTORS !
ALTAMONTE SPG |
DR. Lopez has been a tremendous help to me after many years of not having a regular doctor,he took the time to get to know me and review with me what my options are. Because of him I got a very needed surgery and on the road to better health!
florida |
Dr. did not remember my medical history and only had seen him one month prior. Had wrong prescription called in for me; can never reach office staff - you are put on hold for 7 to 8 minutes and then call disconnects; sometimes you get a recording to leave a message but no one calls back; they tell you to e-mail but that proves futile as no one responds. To make an appointment or to speak with someone is next to impossible.
in Altamonte Springs, FL |
Dr Lopez is always very caring and professional. He is also very thorough and answers all my questions. Since moving to Florida from Ohio it has been a daunting task of trying to find just the right primary care physician. And in meeting Dr. Lopez, I have found my perfect match. I have recommended him to family and friends alike.
Have you seen Dr. Felix LopezBermudez, MD?
Are you Dr. LopezBermudez?

Visit Dr. LopezBermudez