Physician Assistant (PA)  |
Felicia Hoffman, PA-C
I was born in Brooklyn, New York, but I have spent most of my life in Georgia. I attended Life University on athletic scholarship and received my Bachelor's of Science with honors in Dietetics. I then went on to receive my Physician Assistant and Master's of Medical Science at Emory University. I have over 10 years experience as a Physician Assistant in Dermatology. I began my career at Atlanta Center for Dermatologic Diseases. After 11 years, I transitioned to Goodman Dermatology, P.C.. I love seeing both the young and mature patients in the clinic each day. I enjoy a challenging case of acne as much as I love performing skin cancer screenings. In addition to caring for my patients in the clinic, I lecture at Emory University and Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine's Physician Assistant Programs. I also serve as a mentor for prospective and current Physician Assistant and Nurse Practitioner students. I am licensed by the Georgia Composite Board of Medical Examiners and maintain certification with the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants. I am an active member of Georgia Dermatology Physician Assistants, Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants, and American Academy of Physician Assistants. I also served as Philanthropic chair for GDPA. In my free time, my husband Dexter and I are chasing our 3 young kids, German Shepherd and Golden Retriever all over Roswell. We love to spend our weekends in Athens watching the Dawgs play and attending concerts.

Goodman Dermatology

2500 Hospital Blvd Ste 280

Roswell, GA 30076

Learn about Felicia Hoffman

• Physician Assistant (PA)
  • Dermatology

Felicia Hoffman does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acne
  • Allergic Disorders
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Chronic Diseases

• Skin Biopsy
  • Skin Screenings
  • Skin Tag Removal
  • Wart Removal

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Life University / Lincoln Chiropractic College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2001
  • Emory University School Of Medicine Physician Assistant Program
    Medical School | Graduated 2005

Felicia Hoffman has no awards or honors listed.

Felicia Hoffman has no media or publications listed.

Felicia Hoffman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Felicia Hoffman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Felicia Hoffman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Felicia Hoffman to family and friends
4.2
Felicia Hoffman's Performance
in Roswell, GA |
Felicia Hoffman is super! She's very sharp, good diagnostician, thorough, compassionate, explains info & instructions well, doesn't rush you, takes the time to listen to detail & really cares about helping you & find solutions to problems. I adore her & highly recommend her!
in Cumming, GA |
I have been seeing Felicia Hoffman for a few years. She is caring and very thorough. I highly recommend her.
in Alpharetta, GA |
Felicia is a very caring and compassionate person. I have seen many other dermatologists without a proper diagnosis. Felicia solved my problem. She is the best in Atlanta! I highly recommend her to anyone seeking good care! A+ 5 star for sure!
in Flowery Branch, GA |
Very thorough! Great bedside manner!! Knowledgeable and up to date on current research.
Have you seen Felicia Hoffman, PA-C?
Are you Felicia Hoffman?