Dr. Feeby Wooden, PHD

Clinical Psychology ·  Female · Age 42

Dr. Wooden

Dr. Feeby Wooden, PhD. Licensed Psychologist, Oceanside, CA

3355 Mission Ave Ste 111 Oceanside, CA 92058

Dr. Feeby Wooden, PHD is a clinical psychologist in Oceanside, CA and has been practicing for 6 years. She specializes in clinical psychology, addiction and substance abuse counseling, and more.

Dr. Wooden accepts

Dr. Wooden accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross
Preferred Mental Health Management, LLC
Tricare
Prime
Standard

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Wooden treats your condition or procedure

• Biofeedback
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Grief
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Panic Disorder
  • Pediatric Behavior Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychological Disorders

Dr. Wooden?
Dr. Wooden's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Feeby Wooden, PHD
RecentMost Helpful
Highly recommend Dr. Wooden for her outstanding work with my daughter. She quickly created a strong rapport with her. Dr. Wooden is always patient and very helpful. Even with her busy schedule, she would respond quickly and accommodate our work and school schedules.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Feeby Wooden, PHD?
Simply an amazing doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Feeby Wooden, PHD?
Dr. Feeby goes above and beyond in caring for her clients. She is thorough and is genuine with wanting to see progress in therapy. My daughter truly loved seeing Dr. Feeby on a weekly basis and the growth was beyond what we expected as a family. My daughter looked forward to her therapy sessions and I highly recommend Dr. Feeby to anyone. We have since moved and have not found anyone close to what Dr. Feeby represented and the work ethic she upheld. She is amazing and understanding.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Feeby Wooden, PHD?
I saw Dr. Wooden for more than 1.5 years in person and continue to speak with her via phone conversations. I struggled a great deal with PTSD and with transitioning from the military. Feeby has always taken my calls/ text messages and provided a positive outlook on my concerns/ issues. She spent countless hours/ days/ weeks/ months working with me to ensure I could deal with my issues. She gave me numerous exercises to help me as well. Dr. Wooden saved my life! R/S, Happy and pleased patient
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Feeby Wooden, PHD?
I saw Dr. Wooden for about 6 months, for anxiety and depression, she was such a help! Gave me great tools to use during times of high anxiety, was very good integrating therapy tools with my 12-step program tools, and encouraged me all the way. I only stopped seeing her because returned to work and hours/location conflicted. Highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Feeby Wooden, PHD?
Let me start by saying that I've been in and out of therapy for depression, anxiety and ADHD since high school. I know there can be a struggle in finding someone who is easy to talk to or someone who won't make you feel judged. I would hands down recommend Dr. Wooden! I made more progress in my life in the few months I saw her than anyone I've ever seen. She is down to earth and so sweet. The only reason I no longer see her is because I moved out of state. She is by far the best ever!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Feeby Wooden, PHD?
DR. Feeby Wooden because my one person in this whole behavioral health process to truly listen and care what I had to say and what I truly needed. She has many resources and I consider her the best of the best! I had to discontinue care for a very short period of time to relocate home but when I reture she will be my DR of choice again.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Feeby Wooden, PHD?
My 7 year old at the time was having some issues at school interrupting her teacher and talking/playing during work time. We cane weekly to see Dr. Wooden and Jessica felt like it was her me time. A time when she can freely be who she is without restriction and this time made all the difference with her behavior at school. Dr. Wooden encorages the natural beauty of people to shine. Thank you for your kind heart and support during the many ups and downs faced in the military community. -Vanessa
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Feeby Wooden, PHD?
Where do I begin? She's been an absolute blessing in my life. I came to her just a complete wreck & with her guidance I've become 100x stronger.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Feeby Wooden, PHD?
She changed my life for the better. I am a happier healthier person and I am so grateful. She worked with my schedule to ensure I got the help that I needed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Feeby Wooden, PHD?
She is amazing.... Dr. Wooden makes you feel so comfortable. She is just absolutely amazing at what she does.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Feeby Wooden, PHD?
Dr. Wooden is hands down the best psychologist I've ever had the pleasure of working with. The professionalism paired with the laid back environment and tone really give her a certain likeability that I find to be especially important when dealing with subjects of mental health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Feeby Wooden, PHD?
I would recommend Dr. Wooden because she does not make you feel alone in the process of working on your issues. She shares her own personal struggles and provides relevant materials to help you. She is patient and provides a safe space for her patients to work through their struggles. Her office is conveniently located right off of El Camino Real. Her schedule is flexible and there is never any wait time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Feeby Wooden, PHD?
Amazing human being. Her compassionate and non-judgmental aproach made me feel at ease and respected. She got me through the worse time of my life and even though she would credit me for the work, her guidance was essential.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Feeby Wooden, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Wooden?