Dr. Farid Rooh-Parvar, DC

Integrative MedicineMaleAge 50

Dr. Rooh-Parvar

Wellness 1st Integrative Medical Center, LLC

1810 E Ray Rd # A Chandler, AZ 85225

Dr. Farid Rooh-Parvar, DC is a Integrative Medicine Specialist in Chandler, AZ and has over 25 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from 1996 medical school in 1996. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Rooh-Parvar to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Farid Rooh-Parvar, DC with other Integrative Medicine Specialists near you

Dr. Rooh-Parvar's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rooh-Parvar

4.0

Dr. Rooh-Parvar?
  • Office environment (10)
  • Appointment scheduling (9)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (9)
  • Appointment was rushed (2)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (2)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (2)
For the last few months, I have been under the care of Dr. Rooh for a nerve issue in my neck and shoulder. I was told by an orthopedic doctor originally that I needed surgery but wanted to get a 2nd opinion. I heard about Wellness 1st from a friend who had previously been cared for by Dr. Rooh for Stem Cell therapy for an old sports injury and he raved about how good that he is. When I met for the first time with Dr. Rooh, he truly listened to me and what my issues were, took his time to assess the entire problem and created a plan personalized for me. Speed forward a few months and I have feeling in my hand and fingers again without the pain, all without surgery! Thank you for everything Dr. Rooh! You have changed my life!
Robert H – Nov 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farid Rooh-Parvar, DC?
Dr. Rooh is always interested in helping me find a solution to feel the best I can.
Gilbert, AZ – Jan 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farid Rooh-Parvar, DC?
I became a patient of Dr. Rooh to help with my Hashimotos & osteoporosis. In less than 2 months I was off medication & osteoporosis had showed improvement. His program was so easy to follow & he helps you with everything. Best investment I ever made.
Jan 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farid Rooh-Parvar, DC?
I came to see Dr Rooh for help with my autoimmunity issues. I had struggled my whole adult life with weight issues and food intolerances and Dr Rooh has helped me with all of that in a timely manner. I would recommend him to ALL my family and friends. Since I lost all the weight I feel so much happier and my self esteem is through the roof. I get so many compliments and I feel good about myself.
Jan 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farid Rooh-Parvar, DC?
I went to Dr. Rooh for my prediabetes. I have been more than happy with my results. Before, I had been to many doctors & last being a functional medicine doctor with no results. Dr. Rooh did testing of all kinds to find out what the problem was. He sent me supplements galore. I did what he told me to do. It took some time but finally everything started working in the right direction. Each time I contacted him he responded in a very timely manner. My acid reflux is fixed. I'm off all my meds.
JF in AZ – Jan 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farid Rooh-Parvar, DC?
I got into a car accident and he set a care plan, he informed he would charge my health insurance and anything left over would be paid by the other parties car insurance. I was under his care for a few months with no relief so I ended up going to PT and my normal chiropractor. When everything was said and done with my car accident claim I found out he did not charge anything to my health insurance and instead put a lien against my name forcing me to pay his ungodly rates. Do not trust this man!
Chandler, AZ – Jun 02, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farid Rooh-Parvar, DC?
Very thorough, knowledgable and informative. We liked his program. Personalized for my wife and I. He helped us with my diabetes, hormones and her hashimoto's and adrenal issues. Very pleased with his program. Highly recommend him and his program.
M. M. in Queen Creek, AZ – Jan 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farid Rooh-Parvar, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Rooh-Parvar?

We believe in finding out the underlying causes of each health problem by imaging, comprehensive blood work, saliva testing and or stool testing. ...Read more

We use integrative medicine, holistic medicine and alternative ways to help patients with their health conditions such as Autoimmunity (Hashimoto's), Thyroid...Read more

• Integrative Medicine