Dr. Farid Rooh-Parvar, DC

Dr. Farid Rooh-Parvar, DC

Integrative Medicine  ·
Dr. Farid Rooh-Parvar, DC is an integrative medicine specialist in Chandler, AZ and has been practicing for 22 years. He graduated from Life University / Life Chiropractic College / West Campus in 1996 and specializes in integrative medicine, chiropractic, and more.Read his story

1810 E Ray Rd # A

Chandler, AZ 85225

Learn about Dr. Rooh-Parvar

Dr. Rooh-Parvar's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Rooh-Parvar "We use integrative medicine, holistic medicine and alternative ways to help patients with their health conditions such as Autoimmunity (Hashimoto's), Thyroid issues (Hypo/Hyper), Diabetes, Hormonal Imbalances (Men/Women), Weight Issues, Fibromyalgia and etc. We do all the necessary tests to find out the underlying causes of each health problem. We focus on changing lifestyle, diet, exercise, use of safe nutraceuticals and specific supplements to help support the function of each organ as needed to bring vitality and optimal function back to each organ as best as possible. We do not get patients off of any medications; however, we do refer the patient back to their primary for follow ups and medication management."

This content was provided by Dr. Rooh-Parvar "We believe in finding out the underlying causes of each health problem by imaging, comprehensive blood work, saliva testing and or stool testing.  We evaluate each patient thoroughly at the first consultation and if we accept the patient into our care, a specific treatment program will be put together and presented to the patient.  Once they accept and Dr. Rooh decides to take them on as a patient, we start the life changing experiences.

Each individualized or customized program entails lots of one on one visits with Dr. Rooh.  There will be plenty of education, support, hand holding, accountability, condition specific supplementation along with proper lifestyle changes which caused the patient to get to where they are now.

We take the time to educate each patient about all aspects life such as what to eat, what to avoid, what exercises to do and how to do them, what mistakes to avoid, what supplements we are giving them and why.  How to make the right choices when they go grocery shopping, how they can maximize their health from now on for the rest of their life."

• Integrative Medicine
  • Alternative Medicine
  • Chiropractic
  • Functional Medicine
  • Holistic Medicine
  • Preventive Medicine

Dr. Rooh-Parvar does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adrenal Fatigue Correction
  • Blood Allergy Testing
  • Detailed Stool Analysis
  • Exercise Program
  • Food Sensitivity Testing
  • Nutritional Supplementation

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• San Jose State University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1992
    Medical School | Graduated 1996
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1996
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Rooh-Parvar has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rooh-Parvar has no media or publications listed.

• Farsi

Dr. Rooh-Parvar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rooh-Parvar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rooh-Parvar's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Rooh-Parvar

4.0

Dr. Rooh-Parvar?
Dr. Rooh-Parvar's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Farid Rooh-Parvar, DC
I became a patient of Dr. Rooh to help with my Hashimotos & osteoporosis. In less than 2 months I was off medication & osteoporosis had showed improvement. His program was so easy to follow & he helps you with everything. Best investment I ever made.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farid Rooh-Parvar, DC?
I came to see Dr Rooh for help with my autoimmunity issues. I had struggled my whole adult life with weight issues and food intolerances and Dr Rooh has helped me with all of that in a timely manner. I would recommend him to ALL my family and friends. Since I lost all the weight I feel so much...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farid Rooh-Parvar, DC?
I went to Dr. Rooh for my prediabetes. I have been more than happy with my results. Before, I had been to many doctors & last being a functional medicine doctor with no results. Dr. Rooh did testing of all kinds to find out what the problem was. He sent me supplements galore. I did what he told me...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farid Rooh-Parvar, DC?
I got into a car accident and he set a care plan, he informed he would charge my health insurance and anything left over would be paid by the other parties car insurance. I was under his care for a few months with no relief so I ended up going to PT and my normal chiropractor. When everything was...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farid Rooh-Parvar, DC?
Very thorough, knowledgable and informative. We liked his program. Personalized for my wife and I. He helped us with my diabetes, hormones and her hashimoto's and adrenal issues. Very pleased with his program. Highly recommend him and his program.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Farid Rooh-Parvar, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Rooh-Parvar?