Farah Hussain-Said, AUD

Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting) ·  Female

Farah Hussain-Said

Raritan Valley Audiology

215 Union Ave Ste C Bridgewater, NJ 08807

Farah Hussain-Said, AUD is an audiology (hearing aid fitter) in Bridgewater, NJ. She graduated from Pennsylvania College Of Optometry and specializes in audiology (hearing aid fitting), audiology technology, and more.

Farah Hussain-Said accepts

Farah Hussain-Said accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth

• Hearing Loss
  • Hearing Loss Due to Noise
  • Tinnitus
  • Tympanometry

Dr. Farah M.H. Said, Au.D, F-AAA (Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology), graduated from the University of Delaware with a Bachelor's degree in Neuroscience, where she developed an interest in the biologic and neural mechanisms of the auditory ...

• Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting)
  • Audiology Technology

Farah Hussain-Said?
Farah Hussain-Said's Performance
What People Say About Farah Hussain-Said, AUD
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Said was quick to respond to my questions and set up and appointment for ear impressions for in-ear monitors. She was great at the appointment and the molds were perfect. Anyone who is around live music should consider doing molds and getting musicians plugs or monitors; the cost is minimal compared to the toll of hearing loss from over-exposure!
×Post a ResponseAre you Farah Hussain-Said, AUD?
My 93 year old mother resides in an assisted living community and recently had an issue with her hearing aid. For those of you caring for older parents, you know that something as simple as hearing loss can put a person into an emotional tailspin. I reached out to a number of audiologists and was fortunate to find Dr. Farah Hussain-Said. Dr. Said made it her mission to minimize the time for Mom to go without the hearing aid. Dr. Said's excellent follow-up and flexibility to meet scheduling needs is not something most of us experience within the healthcare field. Dr. Said is a role model medical professional, and I look forward to recommending her to family and friends in the future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Farah Hussain-Said, AUD?
Dr. Farah Said is a true professional. Coming into the office, I was apprehensive as it had been many years since my last hearing test. She immediately made me feel comfortable and demonstrated empathy in everything she did. She took the time to go through each option and got me fitted for the perfect hearing aids for me. Wearing my new hearing aids has been a game changer for me and I feel I'm enjoying life so much more! Do not hesitate, go see Dr. Farah Said- you'll be so glad you did!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Farah Hussain-Said, AUD?
Dr. Hussain-Said was wonderful. It was my first time seeing an Audiologist in a long time and she was very kind, comforting and knowledgeable. She took her time explaining everything and was so helpful with all of the information she provided. I appreciated how patient she was and how she truly listened to me and took the time to answer all of my questions with full detail. It was a great experience and I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Farah Hussain-Said, AUD?
Dr. Said is fantastic. She is empathetic, kind, listens well and puts patient care at the heart if all she does. Her guidance on which hearing aid to get for my lifestyle was spot on and she is patient, responsive and caring. Its a long process to adjust to hearing aids and her empathy and care have been game changing in getting adjusted. Thank you Dr. Said!
×Post a ResponseAre you Farah Hussain-Said, AUD?
Outstanding service I definitely recommend Dr. Farah Said. A true professional, caring, flexible, very understanding. Listened well & worked with me find the right HA that fits my needs & within budget. It seemed as if I had known Dr. Said for a long time but that was the first time we met. HA are no longer what they were perceived to be. Being at work on a conference call; I DO NOT have to remove my Hearing aids & couldn’t be any happier. Dr. Said, I am grateful, thank you! God bless you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Farah Hussain-Said, AUD?
Dr Farah Said is very knowledgeable and friendly. Excellent service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Farah Hussain-Said, AUD?
I had an excellent experience in working with Farah. She was very patient and thorough in helping me through choosing the right hearing devices to suit my needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Farah Hussain-Said, AUD?
The consideration and treatment that I received while under the care of Dr. Hussain-Said was riddled with patience, compassion and professionalism during each and every step from testing to delivery of 'state-of-the-art' hearing devices. Purchasing devices not only improved my quality of life but that of those around me with which I have communication. Thank you so much for your help.
×Post a ResponseAre you Farah Hussain-Said, AUD?
Hi Dr. Said, I wanted to extend my appreciation for your professionalism and understanding during my appointment yesterday. We spoke of my other experience and to be honest I was very tentative about having another hearing test considering my last test. I will certainly recommend you to anyone I know that needs your services. Thank you again, and look forward to seeing you in the future. Best Regards, Angela Mustra
×Post a ResponseAre you Farah Hussain-Said, AUD?
Great manner, very personable and professional. I highly recommend Dr. Said.
×Post a ResponseAre you Farah Hussain-Said, AUD?
I went for an Audiology Test first time ever. Farah took me in and explained the tests before hand and explained the results clearly afterwards. I felt very comfortable and i highly recommend Farah. Thank you...
×Post a ResponseAre you Farah Hussain-Said, AUD?
Dr. Said helped my daughter who has been suffering with misophonia when nobody else could. She is caring, professional, and extremely responsive. My daughter felt so comfortable with her and feels better about going to school or out to eat with friends and family. Dr. Said is a lifesaver and I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Farah Hussain-Said, AUD?
She was wonderful! So knowledgable and kind. Took time to explain everything and provided so much more information than any other audiologist I've seen. Very down to earth and seems to really be interested in finding the problem. Highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Farah Hussain-Said, AUD?
Excellent service beyond expectation.. Dr. Hussain is one of the best audiologist out there, very responsive and caring. I would definitely recommend her to all my friends and family!
×Post a ResponseAre you Farah Hussain-Said, AUD?
Had a hearing test performed in April 2016 and can only comment that it was a pleasant and highly informative experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Farah Hussain-Said, AUD?

How was your experience with Farah Hussain-Said?