Farah Hussain-Said, AUD

AudiologyFemale

Farah Hussain-Said

Raritan Valley Audiology

215 Union Ave Ste C Bridgewater, NJ 08807

Farah Hussain-Said, AUD is a Audiology in Bridgewater, NJ. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Farah Hussain-Said to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Audiology in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

• Hearing Loss Due to Noise
  • Tinnitus
  • Tympanometry

Farah Hussain-Said accepts

Farah Hussain-Said accepts the following insurance:

Amerihealth
Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO

Farah Hussain-Said's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Farah Hussain-Said

Farah Hussain-Said?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (17)
  • Explained conditions well (17)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (17)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
I have been seeing Dr. Said for my audiology needs for years. She has made the tedious process of hearing examinations so easy and smooth! She is attentive, direct with information and kind. Might I also add, so patient and prompt. That smile is infectious and helps me ease every time i enter the office! I highly recommend Dr. Said a thousand times over! She is beyond amazing not only as a professional but also a human being! :)
Anisha – Apr 22, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Farah Hussain-Said, AUD?
I first took my elderly mother to see Dr. Farah in 2015. Dr. Farah was so kind and patiently explained the testing procedure to her and advised us of the alternatives for possible hearing aids. She was very helpful in explaining different features and providing a recommendation. I purchased hearing aids for her that have worked tremendously well. Recently (six years after her first visit), my mother lost one of the hearing aids. I sent a note to Dr. Farah, who very promptly responded with alternatives for a replacement. She again described all the options and was very helpful in suggesting a cost effective recommendation for a replacement aid. She very promptly found a replacement, programmed the aid and mailed a package to my mother. We are so grateful to have Dr. Farah's incredible service and support!
L. Harada – Apr 05, 2021
excellent
Dennis Weidenbush – Feb 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Farah Hussain-Said, AUD?
I'd like to thank Dr. Said for her help. I had excellent experience. She made and then explained hearing test results to me and recommended hearing aid device as a solution for hearing loss. She also took care of all talks with my insurance company about the device, ordered it and adjusted to my needs when it arrived. I would highly recommend her.
Dec 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Farah Hussain-Said, AUD?
I am very pleased with my experience at Raritan Valley Audiology. Dr Said was very professional and guided me towards the hearing aid that was best for my hearing loss. She took care of the complete process from insurance claim to fitting. It is nice to hear again. Thank you Dr Said
Doug S – Oct 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Farah Hussain-Said, AUD?
I have had hearing loss my entire life - it seems to run in my family. Two years ago, my dad visited Dr. Said and was fitted for hearing aids. When that time came for me, he urged me to visit Dr. Said, and I am so happy I did! She is one of the most compassionate providers I have met. She immediately made me feel welcomed and comfortable with the entire process. I was embarrassed and a bit anxious, but she was reassuring, never pushy, and supportive. She answered my countless questions with patience, and is as gracious in person as she is over email. She worked with me to choose a payment plan and hearing aids that were within my budget and comfort level. She was honest and transparent. Dr. Said is truly an incredible provider and a wonderful person. And my hearing aids have changed my life!
Rachel A. – Aug 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Farah Hussain-Said, AUD?
Dr. Said was quick to respond to my questions and set up and appointment for ear impressions for in-ear monitors. She was great at the appointment and the molds were perfect. Anyone who is around live music should consider doing molds and getting musicians plugs or monitors; the cost is minimal compared to the toll of hearing loss from over-exposure!
May 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Farah Hussain-Said, AUD?
My 93 year old mother resides in an assisted living community and recently had an issue with her hearing aid. For those of you caring for older parents, you know that something as simple as hearing loss can put a person into an emotional tailspin. I reached out to a number of audiologists and was fortunate to find Dr. Farah Hussain-Said. Dr. Said made it her mission to minimize the time for Mom to go without the hearing aid. Dr. Said's excellent follow-up and flexibility to meet scheduling needs is not something most of us experience within the healthcare field. Dr. Said is a role model medical professional, and I look forward to recommending her to family and friends in the future.
May 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Farah Hussain-Said, AUD?
Dr. Farah Said is a true professional. Coming into the office, I was apprehensive as it had been many years since my last hearing test. She immediately made me feel comfortable and demonstrated empathy in everything she did. She took the time to go through each option and got me fitted for the perfect hearing aids for me. Wearing my new hearing aids has been a game changer for me and I feel I'm enjoying life so much more! Do not hesitate, go see Dr. Farah Said- you'll be so glad you did!!
Mar 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Farah Hussain-Said, AUD?
Dr. Hussain-Said was wonderful. It was my first time seeing an Audiologist in a long time and she was very kind, comforting and knowledgeable. She took her time explaining everything and was so helpful with all of the information she provided. I appreciated how patient she was and how she truly listened to me and took the time to answer all of my questions with full detail. It was a great experience and I highly recommend her.
Mar 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Farah Hussain-Said, AUD?
Dr. Said is fantastic. She is empathetic, kind, listens well and puts patient care at the heart if all she does. Her guidance on which hearing aid to get for my lifestyle was spot on and she is patient, responsive and caring. Its a long process to adjust to hearing aids and her empathy and care have been game changing in getting adjusted. Thank you Dr. Said!
Mar 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Farah Hussain-Said, AUD?
Outstanding service I definitely recommend Dr. Farah Said. A true professional, caring, flexible, very understanding. Listened well & worked with me find the right HA that fits my needs & within budget. It seemed as if I had known Dr. Said for a long time but that was the first time we met. HA are no longer what they were perceived to be. Being at work on a conference call; I DO NOT have to remove my Hearing aids & couldn’t be any happier. Dr. Said, I am grateful, thank you! God bless you!
Julie in NJ – Oct 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Farah Hussain-Said, AUD?
Dr Farah Said is very knowledgeable and friendly. Excellent service.
Amar in NJ – Oct 16, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Farah Hussain-Said, AUD?
I had an excellent experience in working with Farah. She was very patient and thorough in helping me through choosing the right hearing devices to suit my needs.
Lizabeth Bevilacqua in Piscataway , NJ – Jul 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Farah Hussain-Said, AUD?
The consideration and treatment that I received while under the care of Dr. Hussain-Said was riddled with patience, compassion and professionalism during each and every step from testing to delivery of 'state-of-the-art' hearing devices. Purchasing devices not only improved my quality of life but that of those around me with which I have communication. Thank you so much for your help.
G. Johnson in Newark, New Jersey – Mar 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Farah Hussain-Said, AUD?
Hi Dr. Said, I wanted to extend my appreciation for your professionalism and understanding during my appointment yesterday. We spoke of my other experience and to be honest I was very tentative about having another hearing test considering my last test. I will certainly recommend you to anyone I know that needs your services. Thank you again, and look forward to seeing you in the future. Best Regards, Angela Mustra
Angela Mustra in Bridgewater, NJ – Feb 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Farah Hussain-Said, AUD?
Great manner, very personable and professional. I highly recommend Dr. Said.
Jan 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Farah Hussain-Said, AUD?
I went for an Audiology Test first time ever. Farah took me in and explained the tests before hand and explained the results clearly afterwards. I felt very comfortable and i highly recommend Farah. Thank you...
Carlos Rubin Melendez in South Plainfield NJ – Jan 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Farah Hussain-Said, AUD?
Dr. Said helped my daughter who has been suffering with misophonia when nobody else could. She is caring, professional, and extremely responsive. My daughter felt so comfortable with her and feels better about going to school or out to eat with friends and family. Dr. Said is a lifesaver and I highly recommend her!
Marybeth Schwarz in Hillsborough, NJ – Jan 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Farah Hussain-Said, AUD?
She was wonderful! So knowledgable and kind. Took time to explain everything and provided so much more information than any other audiologist I've seen. Very down to earth and seems to really be interested in finding the problem. Highly recommend her!
DEARBORN – Jan 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Farah Hussain-Said, AUD?

How was your experience with Farah Hussain-Said?

Dr. Farah M.H. Said, Au.D, F-AAA (Fellow of the American Academy of Audiology), graduated from the University of Delaware with a Bachelor's degree in Neuroscience,...Read more

• Audiology