Dr. Fang Wang, PHD

AcupunctureFemaleAge 50

Acupuncture

Dr. Fang Wang, PHD is a Acupuncturist in Rockville, MD. Her office accepts new patients.

Dr. Fang Wang, PHD

Insight Family Medicine

10110 Molecular Dr Ste 214 Rockville, MD 20850 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Dr. Wang treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Wang's conditions and procedures:

• Acid Reflux
  • Acupuncture
  • Allergies
  • Constipation
  • Digestive Disorders
  • Dysmenorrhea
  • Hypnosis (Medical Hypnotherapy)
  • Infertility
  • Neck Pain
  • Pediatric Hypnosis
  • Phobia
  • Stress

Dr. Wang accepts

Dr. Wang accepts the following insurance:

Select
CareFirst Maryland POS

Dr. Wang's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wang

Dr. Wang

My experience with Dr. Wang started from my serious poison ivy rashes in the summer of 2020. I had big blisters full of both arms, and super itchy large-scale rashes on legs, front body and neck. The Chinese herbs provided by Dr. Wang got my skin and everyday life back to order within 5 days, all affected areas were back to normal in another week. Dr. wang also helped me to get out of another skin issue (stubborn eczema) this year, and the chronic cough issue from late fall to early spring. I was absolutely amazed by both the effectiveness of Chinese herbs, and Dr. Wang's extensive knowledge. Dr. Wang listens attentively and patiently, talks calmly with confidence and sincerity, and provide solutions precisely and holistically. Conversations with her have healing effects on me already. I would highly recommend Dr. Wang to anyone who likes to have holistic treatments from the root cause. You would be surprised by the effectiveness and range of symptoms that could be taken care of.
Joy Liu – May 01, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fang Wang, PHD?
Dr. Emily Wang is the most trusted medical professional I always rush to in times of need. I truly appreciate her professional insight, thorough examination, sharp questioning and compassionate care. I have seen Dr. Wang for problems that range from migraines to back pain to urinary infection and her knowledge and her acupuncture skills never let me down!
Daniela – Jul 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fang Wang, PHD?
I have been seeing Dr. Wang for Meneres, gout and acupuncture. Dr. Wang is very attentive and takes her time to listen to how I feel. She is thorough in her questioning so she is able to pinpoint what kinds of Chinese herbs I will need to help me. Our acupuncture sessions are very relaxing for me. After each treatment I walk out feeling rejuvenated and they have helped me tremendously. Dr. Wang is always available through emails, texts or phone calls in a timely manner. She is easy to talk with. Her treatments has helped me more than relying on traditional drugs that I’ve taken in the past for Meneres and gout. I recommend this type of treatment to anyone who wishes to live a healthier lifestyle.
Natalie Bartholomew – May 12, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fang Wang, PHD?
I was diagnosed with RA early 2019 - along with the treatment came a lot of meds with serious side effects. I was talking with a young lady that introduced me to Dr. Emily Wang. Dr. “Grandma” Emily is the best - Herbs and Accupunture Treatments without life threatening side effects. I was popping pain pills everyday. I have not taken a pain pill in the last 3 weeks. It’s only been a month; and I feel better than I have felt in over a year. I recommend Dr. Wang to the highest! I love what she has done with me and for me to give me back to me! No longer under duress from the pain of RA . . . Still have stiffness to a degree; but not incapacitated pain daily. Try and see!!
Debbi – Jan 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fang Wang, PHD?
I would happily recommend Dr. Wang to my friends and family. I came to the office with pain and Dr. Wang listened to me and helped me. She was very patient, kind and gentle. I never had to wait because she was always on time. Thank you Dr. Wang for your help.
Daniela Goldstein in Rockville, MD – Feb 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fang Wang, PHD?
My daughter and I have been going to Dr. Wang for various issues and have had great success! She really helped me post surgery in speeding up recovery and healing a surgical complication without any invasive intervention or medication. She is amazing and so caring and intuitive. I highly recommend her for anyone who seeks health and wellbeing! She has helped me with every aspect of healing!
Kim in Poolesville, MD – Dec 17, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Fang Wang, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Wang?