Faith Escudero, LMHC

CounselingFemale

Counseling

Faith Escudero, LMHC is a Counselor in Arlington, MA. Her office accepts new patients.

Faith Escudero, LMHC

Faith Escudero, MEd., CAGS, LMHC

661 Massachusetts Ave Arlington, MA 02476

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

"Have you been struggling with depression, anger or within relationships? With desire, commitment and deepening levels of awareness about rather recently uncovered knowledge, you are able to resolve these issues. My..."

- Faith Escudero, LMHC

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Traditional Therapy – done online

Traditional Therapy – done online

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Faith Escudero treats your condition or procedure

Faith Escudero accepts

Faith Escudero accepts the following insurance:

HealthyBlue 2.0

Faith Escudero's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Faith Escudero

4.3

Faith Escudero

Helped me through a rough dark time
Faith has only good intentions when doing therapy. I found her method of therapy helping me to understand mind, thought, conscience and the way thought effects my daily experience was very helpful. She discussed two types of thoughts (insecure) thought and wise thoughts and how that effected my mindset. She also taught me to be present and the importance of openness and mindfulness.
K – Jun 14, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Faith Escudero, LMHC?
My experience with Faith was very bizarre. My partner and I spent months with Faith as she attempted to indoctrinate us in her cult following of Sydney Banks. My partner and I wanted to try a different approach to therapy. Faiths method of “therapy” attempted to shift ones mindset of a situation rather then dwell on past regressions. The foundation of her teaching are based off mind, thought, and consciousness. I gave Faith two stars because the foundation of her “therapy” incorporates ideas from eastern civilizations. But Faith is extremely unstable and her behavior was erratic and unprofessional. Her practice needs to end with her finding professional help. I’ve been in sessions with Faith where she talked about HER unloving family, HER failed relationships, HER eviction crisis and so much more. Faith would go on tangents about her personal life which had no relevance to our sessions with her. Our family has not recovered from Faith’s malpractice. Beware of Faith and her intentions
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jan 23, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Faith Escudero, LMHC?
Working with Faith through the application of the three principles, Mind-Thought-Consciousness, has resulted in a significant improvement in the quality of my daily life including my interactions with others and my general level of focus. I've found Faith to be an excellent guide in the application of these principles as well as becoming quickly in tune to my misperceptions which enables her to point out where I need to do additional work and the methods of identifying the same within myself.
Tim Burton in Dedham, MA – Mar 11, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Faith Escudero, LMHC?
Faith has such a unique and rewarding approach to counseling. She teaches her clients about the three principles pyscology (mind, thought, consciousness). She uses her in depth knowledge of the principles to help her clients take charge and ownership of the quality of their lives. She pushes you to overcome any doubt you may have in yourself. Honestly seeing her has changed my life. These principles are an experience she is able and willing to help her clients uncover within themselves! Amazing
Feb 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Faith Escudero, LMHC?

How was your experience with Faith Escudero?