Dr. Faith Dunkel, PSY.D

Dr. Faith Dunkel, PSY.D

Clinical Psychology  ·
Female
Dr. Faith Dunkel, PSY.D is a clinical psychologist in Montclair, NJ and has been practicing for 16 years. She graduated from Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University in 2002 and specializes in clinical psychology and psychology.Read her story

8 Hillside Ave Ste 108

Montclair, NJ 07042

• Medicare

Learn about Dr. Dunkel

Dr. Dunkel's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Dunkel "I am a licensed psychologist practicing in Montclair, NJ. I enjoy a diverse practice, working with adolescents, a full range of adults, and elders."

This content was provided by Dr. Dunkel "Everyday we make choices, big and small. In doing so, we create our ever-unfolding life story. I help my clients to better understand what their unique "storyline" is about; how their script got written; and how life challenges can be opportunities for discovering hidden strengths. These strengths are important, as they will serve my clients in their next life chapter. Within the context of a warm therapeutic relationship, I help my clients to better understand their own life situations. I draw from multiple modalities to provide nuanced help for each client. I am passionate about helping people to find meaning and purpose in their lives, to unlock their unique creative potentials, and strengthen their relationships."

• Clinical Psychology
  • Psychology

Dr. Dunkel does not have any board certifications listed.

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Couples Therapy
  • Family Psychotherapy
  • Grief Therapy
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Psychodynamic Therapy
  • Psychotherapy Services

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University
    Medical School | Graduated 2002
  • Gouverneur Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2000

Dr. Dunkel has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Dunkel has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dunkel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dunkel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dunkel's Reviews

4.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dunkel to family and friends
6 total reviews (1 has a comment)

Dr. Dunkel's Performance

I had a few complicated career set backs and then I relocated to Montclair from another state. Dr. Dunkel made it safe for me to talk about it. She helped me know about my own thoughts and feelings. It didn't take very long before I felt confident, made some good decisions and moved forward with...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option6thumbs down icon option0