Fairley Parson, LCSW

Fairley Parson, LCSW

Psychotherapy  ·
Female  ·
Fairley Parson, LCSW is a psychotherapist in San Francisco, CA. She specializes in psychotherapy, gerontology, and more.Read her story

582 Market St Ste 414

San Francisco, CA 94104

Learn about Fairley Parson

Fairley Parson's bio

This content was provided by Fairley Parson "I received my Master's of Social Welfare from UC Berkeley, with a focus on Aging and Mental Health, in 2008. After work in adult day health and outpatient mental health clinic settings, I went on to manage a community-based program at San Francisco's only agency specifically dedicated to the health and wellness of LGBT seniors. I am a national trainer with the National Center on LGBT Aging and have led trainings to hundreds of clinicians and social service providers across the state. After over ten years working within San Francisco-based agencies, I started my own business, opening my private practice in 2018. I am passionate creating a welcoming space for clients to work through life's challenges and I am grateful for the strides I see clients make each day.More information about me and my practice can be found on my website. I invite you to leave me a voicemail or send me an email. I offer a free phone call consultation. I look forward to connecting with you."

This content was provided by Fairley Parson "I provide adaptive, compassionate, and effective counseling to individuals and families who feel stuck. Our sessions help you build resilience and greater peace of mind— even in the face of great challenges. As a therapist, I am warm and interactive. I value your time and I care about your goals. Together, we tailor our sessions to meet your needs.

I hold particular expertise in helping clients with: anxiety, work/life challenges, depression, hoarding, grief,  diverse aging issues, and work in the LGBTQ communities.  For more about my approach, please visit my website.  I look forward to hearing from you.   "

• Psychotherapy
  • Adult Development & Aging Psychology
  • Anxiety Disorders
  • Clinical Social Work
  • Gerontology
  • Grief and Bereavement
  • Telemedicine

Fairley Parson does not have any board certifications listed.

• Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Grief Therapy
  • Mindfulness Meditation
  • Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
  • Psychoeducation
  • Psychological Counseling
  • Psychotherapy Services

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Fairley Parson is unavailable at this time.

Fairley Parson has no awards or honors listed.

Fairley Parson has no media or publications listed.

Fairley Parson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Fairley Parson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Fairley Parson's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Fairley Parson?

How was your experience with Fairley Parson?