Eyton Shalom, MSOM

Eyton Shalom, MSOM

Acupuncture  ·
Eyton Shalom, MSOM is an acupuncturist in San Diego, CA and has been practicing for 26 years. He graduated from Pacific College Of Oriental Medicine, 1992 in 1992 and specializes in acupuncture, dietary management, and more.

3577 Louisiana St

San Diego, CA 92104

Learn about Eyton Shalom

This content was provided by Eyton Shalom "I believe in healing from the inside out, in empowering patients to be active participants in their own healing process, and in recognizing that, indeed, healing is process, not a pill. You cannot heal with a drug what you created with a lifestyle. My job is to help you make significant changes, with all the tools at my disposal--acupuncture, chinese herbal medicine, ayurveda, nutrition, and listening to you. Together, like good detectives, we find out the causes of your particular imbalance as it exists in this moment in time."

• Acupuncture
  • Chinese Herbal Medicine
  • Dietary Management
  • Nutritional Therapy
  • Traditional Chinese Medicine

Eyton Shalom does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acupuncture
  • Contemporary Cupping Therapy
  • Cupping Therapy
  • Moxibustion

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of California, San Diego
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1988
  • Pacific College Of Oriental Medicine, 1992
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • Pacific College Of Oriental Medicine
    Other Education | Completed 1992

Eyton Shalom has no awards or honors listed.

Eyton Shalom has no media or publications listed.

Eyton Shalom does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Eyton Shalom and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Eyton Shalom's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Eyton Shalom

Eyton Shalom?
Eyton Shalom's Performance
What People Say About Eyton Shalom, MSOM
RecentHighestLowest
As a professional ballet dancer I have to take very good care of my body with daily exercise and physical therapy. Seeing Eyton Shalom for acupuncture has become a necessary part of my physical wellness. His practice is perhaps one of the best methods here in San Diego. I always feel like he is...Read More
San Diego – Feb 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Eyton Shalom, MSOM?
I first started seeing Eyton in 2003. I came in for his free consultation as I was having problems at that time with carpal tunnel syndrome. Eyton recommended six treatments bi-weekly. After the six treatments the carpal tunnel was gone and I have never had any recurring problems in that area. ...Read More
Sal in San Diego – Jan 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Eyton Shalom, MSOM?
I visited Eyton Shalom 15 years for treatment on my neck, shoulders, back, and foot. After the first treatment for my neck, shoulders, and back, I saw an immediate relief of pain which lasted for a week. By the time I had finished 6 weekly sessions with Eyton, I was pain free to the point I could...Read More
Joyce Murphy in San Diego, CA – Jan 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Eyton Shalom, MSOM?
Best acupuncturist I have ever seen. Really listens, and can tie in Chinese medicine and Ayurveda really well together. First time i have no had to struggle with acne in 12 years. Helped me a lot with my chronic neck and shoulder pain , too. Thanks Dr. E!
Immaterial Girl in San Diego, CA – Dec 03, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Eyton Shalom, MSOM?

How was your experience with Eyton Shalom?