Eyton Shalom, MSOM

Acupuncture ·  Male · Age 64

Eyton Shalom

Eyton Shalom, MSOM is an acupuncturist in San Diego, CA and has been practicing for 27 years. He graduated from Pacific College Of Oriental Medicine, 1992 in 1992 and specializes in acupuncture, dietary management, and more.

Make an appointment

Eyton Shalom accepts

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Eyton Shalom treats your condition or procedure

Eyton Shalom's conditions and procedures:

• Acupuncture
  • Back Injuries
  • Contemporary Cupping Therapy
  • Cupping Therapy
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Malabsorption
  • Irritable Bowel Syndrome
  • Moxibustion
  • Neck Pain
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)

I believe in healing from the inside out, in empowering patients to be active participants in their own healing process, and in recognizing that, indeed, healing is process, not a pill. You cannot heal with a drug what you created with a lifestyle. M...

• Acupuncture

Eyton Shalom?
Eyton Shalom's Performance
What People Say About Eyton Shalom, MSOM
RecentMost Helpful
I came to Eyton fro two things--Dry Needling for my chronic back pain that is from an old herniated disc, and also for an Ayurveda consultation so i could learn what my doshas are and get on the right diet. In both cases I had a wonderful experience...I got 2 Dry Needling sessions with cupping and my back pain was down to a zero from an 8. I also really enjoyed the Ayurveda. I now know why I have so much trouble sitting still! And what to do about it...thank you, Eyton!
×Post a ResponseAre you Eyton Shalom, MSOM?
As a professional ballet dancer I have to take very good care of my body with daily exercise and physical therapy. Seeing Eyton Shalom for acupuncture has become a necessary part of my physical wellness. His practice is perhaps one of the best methods here in San Diego. I always feel like he is giving me his full attention and I am in good care. I would recommend him to all dancers and athletes who want a long, healthy career.
×Post a ResponseAre you Eyton Shalom, MSOM?
I first started seeing Eyton in 2003. I came in for his free consultation as I was having problems at that time with carpal tunnel syndrome. Eyton recommended six treatments bi-weekly. After the six treatments the carpal tunnel was gone and I have never had any recurring problems in that area. I was also afraid of needles until I started seeing Eyton.. it was the results from acupuncture that got me over this phobia. Since 2003, Eyton has virtually been my primary care doctor for pain. He
×Post a ResponseAre you Eyton Shalom, MSOM?
I visited Eyton Shalom 15 years for treatment on my neck, shoulders, back, and foot. After the first treatment for my neck, shoulders, and back, I saw an immediate relief of pain which lasted for a week. By the time I had finished 6 weekly sessions with Eyton, I was pain free to the point I could run and perform all of my daily activities normally. He fixed my foot neuroma in one session. When I do have pain now, I turn to Eyton for immediate treatment to start me on the right path to healing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Eyton Shalom, MSOM?
Best acupuncturist I have ever seen. Really listens, and can tie in Chinese medicine and Ayurveda really well together. First time i have no had to struggle with acne in 12 years. Helped me a lot with my chronic neck and shoulder pain , too. Thanks Dr. E!
×Post a ResponseAre you Eyton Shalom, MSOM?

How was your experience with Eyton Shalom?

Compare Providers