Evienia Vassiliadou

Marriage & Family Therapy •  Female

Evienia Vassiliadou
10471 Queens Blvd Forest Hills, NY 11375

Evienia Vassiliadou is a marriage & family therapist in Forest Hills, NY. She specializes in marriage & family therapy.

Evienia Vassiliadou accepts

Evienia Vassiliadou?
Evienia Vassiliadou's Performance
What People Say About Evienia Vassiliadou
Recent
She is not at Bleuler anymore, which is sad, because she was so good for me: I was coming out of a bad marriage and had so much anxiety. I had to raise my two children on my own, had so little support and she gave me what I needed. So understanding, kind and patient with me, even the times I had to cancel our sessions with little notice. I wish she was still around here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Evienia Vassiliadou?
I came to see Ms. Eviena when my boyfriend and I were going through some issues we had. We just couldn't figuring it out on our own. We ended up resolving the issues, got engaged and still kept coming to see her, for about a year and a half, since we realized it was kind of like a date night for us. We'd save our problems for that one night, since it became easier to discuss the issues with a mediator in the room, somebody who now knew us well. We'd talk about our "stuff" then go out for a nice dinner, feeling much better, knowing we weren't avoiding talking about things that made us uncomfortable. Ms. Eviena actually told us at some point that we were doing well and didn't seem to need this anymore. She was surprised to find out we actually liked coming in. We were sad to see her leave the agency, but we continue being happy in our relationship and use the tools and methods she gave us. Especially our boundaries, they are much healthier.
×Post a ResponseAre you Evienia Vassiliadou?
She's kind, understanding and non-judgmental, something I needed after a strange time in my life, having been fired from a job I enjoyed. I felt very low and she helped me get back on my feet. She gave me exercises to do, I was able to schedule emergency sessions and she was always available to me. She was a life-saver, I'd recommend her to anyone looking for a great psychotherapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Evienia Vassiliadou?

How was your experience with Evienia Vassiliadou?

• Marriage & Family Therapy