Chiropractic  |
Dr. Everett Scott, DC
Our Pledge To You We promise to treat you with compassion and provide you with comprehensive,world-class treatment and rehabilitation.

Pro Perform Spinal Health and Rehab

12070 Old Line Ctr Ste 301

Waldorf, MD 20602

• Anthem
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • CoreSource
  • Dimension Health
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Kaiser Permanente

Learn about Dr. Scott

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Rehabilitation
  • Massage Therapy
  • Physical Therapy

Dr. Scott does not have any board certifications listed.

• Back Disorders

• Exercise Counseling
  • Manipulation Adjustment of Back and Neck
  • Physical Therapy
  • Therapeutic Massage

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• State University New York
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2004
  • New York Chiropractic College
    Medical School | Graduated 2008

Dr. Scott has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Scott has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Scott does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Scott and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Scott's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Scott to family and friends
Dr. Scott Says:

Thank you for your feedback as we are always looking for ways to continuously improve patient experiences. We are proud to have you as a patient and look forward to exceed your expectations and amaze you on your road to recovery.

Dr. Scott's Performance
Washington, DC |
Dr Scott and his team are a true dream team! They are amazing. I felt 10x better after my first visit. I love the 1-1 time his team gives me every time I come. They trest each patient as an indivisual and your visit is catered to your needs and ability (no one size fits all sessions). I also love that the exercises are super handy both for relieving muscle tension and ever working out; I can do them at home, in thr office, anywhere. I've been to a few amazing offices but Dr Scott is the BEST!
in Waldorf, MD |
From Dr. Scott to his front desk staff to the chiropractic assistants, PRO PERFORM SPINAL HEALTH & REHAB rocks!!! Awesome customer service!!! I feel so much better now!!!
in Waldorf, MD |
Dr. Scott and his staff are excellent. They were patient with me and offered solid advice to use after my therapy ended. I've already recommended Dr. Scott. If I need therapy again, this office will be the first one I call.
in Waldorf, MD |
Amazing staff and quality care. Dr Scott listens to your concerns, addresses the issues and helps find a solution that actually helps you get well faster
in White plains , MD |
Dr. Scott and his staff are fantastic! His staff are very professional and very friendly. Dr. Scott always answers your questions and is very direct. I tell everyone about him and his staff.
in Waldorf, MD |
Everyone in the office is very friendly, knowledgeable, and approachable. I feel very comfortable in their care and after 2 sessions I feel I'm on the road to recovery.
in Temple Hills, MD |
Dr. Everett Scott is very professional. He listens to his patients concerns and addresses them. He has been able to answer all of my questions. I would recommend him to anyone
in Ft Washington, MD |
Dr Scott and his staff are very professional and caring towards their patients, Pro Perform offers physical rehab and chiropractic therapy on the same visit which is a plus
in Waldorf, MD |
I have been coming to this facility for a few years. I always feel welcomed and appreciated every time I come in. They do anything to make your experience enjoyable and they strive to provide the best care they can give. They are attentive to your needs and expectations. Wonderful facility. Very flexible with rescheduling appointments or insurance issues.
in Nanjemoy, MD |
Well educated, very dedicated and friendly doctor. Well trained staff. Everyone is friendly and courteous. Many options on the physical therapy aspect as well as specific medical procedures from Dr Scott. Concerns are heard and understood. I will and have recommended him to others that I know.
in Maryland |
After my car accident, I didn't know what to expect going into physical therapy, but I was pleasantly surprised. It actually does work! I'm feeling so much better in my daily activities. I think I am going to miss this place when I'm all done. I have even been considering continuing my visits here for chiropractic care since my occupation puts a lot of strain on my back and neck (medical field). The staff make you feel like family!
Great doctor and the stuff is excellent. I would recommend anyone to see Dr. Scott.
in Waldorf MD |
Wonderful office atmosphere from Dr. Scott & entire staff. Very professional. Listens to any concerns you may have. I've been in care of Chiropratic since '85 in Richmond VA ( went to same doctor until I moved to MD) was really hating to look for one. Glad my insurance co gave me Dr. Scott's name. Barbara
in Oxon Hill, Md |
Dr Scott cares about the well being of me, his patient as I've observed his interaction with other patients. He has a genuine concern and not just because of the business aspect.
in Washington, DC |
Dr. Scott and his staff are very caring, kind and professional. I started going because of chronic, on-going, long term neck pain, with the idea that Dr. Scott probably wouldn't be able to help me. I was wrong. In a little over two months my pain decreased considerably. I have more days with no pain than I ever had, and will always go back to Dr. Scott.
Waldorf, MD |
The office staff and Dr. Scott where both caring and professional! Looking foward to working with them in the future!
in Oxon Hill, MD |
Excellent care; very professional staff; they make you feel like family from the very beginning
It is awesome because I am able to do more now than when l started going. Continue to improve. Getting stronger and better. Yes I would recommend him to everyine that has any injuries or pain. They are kind, nice, and will work hard to improve your mobility and to get rid is your pain with lots of different types of therapies. To give you , you back even better.Oh! I totally recommend Dr Scott to help you. You won't be disappointed.
in Waldorf, MD |
I started going to Dr. Scott starting in September after already doing almost 4 months of therapy and still being in pain. I needed to have my pelvic re adjusted and back readjustments. Now 2 months later I am almost a brand new person and almost painless thanks to J and Dr.Scott. Let me tell you when I first walked in I was welcomed with smiles and lots of support. This team really listens and makes you feel comfortable. I would definitely recommend anyone that is needing therapy to Dr.Scott.
in Waldorf, MD |
Dr.Scott and his team are absolutely amazing. I started in very bad condition, losing hope feeling that relief was impossible. They changed that. Things progressed slower than i would of liked but Dr.Scott was always reassuring and kept my spirits up. The team has helped tremendously with my pain management . Simply put Pro Perform is the best !!!!!!!!
in LaPlata md |
Dr. Scott is wonderful and all about the patient. I called as a new patient complaining of unbearable back pain. He had me come in as soon as possible and did what he could to help relieve my pain. He put me on a schedule immediately for PT. He and the staff are so kind and sincere. They are down to earth and caring; but they will push you and make you work hard which is what they are there to do. They care for the patient and his/her recovery. I'd highly recommend Dr. Scott to everyone!
in Waldorf, MD |
I would recommend Dr. Scott. He and His staff are very professional, timely, knowledgeable, courteous, and so nice. I'm happy to be one of their patients.
in La Plata, MD |
Pro-Perform should be the first choice healthcare facility for anyone in-need of chiropractic or physical therapy because they are truly number one. What makes them number one is their level of commitment to making their patients feel better. Dr. Scott, Simone, Jay,Adeline and Tino are simply the best! Their professionalism, kindness and overall atmosphere of their office is second to none and I appreciate them more than they will ever know!
in Ft. Washington, MD. |
The office is a great atmosphere.
in Laplata |
Great
in Accokeek MD. 20607 |
Dr. Scott has been my doctor for year since he was practicing in Fort Washington. I had had lower back surgery and I was in pain all the time, the moment I walked through the door and met him and his staff, I knew I was in good hands. His caring for everyone of his patients was amazing, and the level of professionalism in his office was something I have never experienced. I had my second surgery on my shoulder and I never hesitated to go back to him, I am healed & my kids go to him now
in White Plains, MD |
Dr. Scott and his staff was very professional. They took care of my neck injury and made me feel at home. I'm very pleased to have been referred to them. I have told a lot of my friends and family about Dr. Scott.
in waldorf maryland lver Spring, MD |
my visit with dr scott and his staff was fanstic.i would recommend him to anyone.a big thank you to everone.
Extremely knowledgeable and professional
in White Plains, MD |
DR. Scott and his staff are top notch. They offer superior care! They are personable and very funny. It's nice when a doctor's office can care for you and keep a smile on your face at the same time.
in Waldorf, MD. |
He's a very nice doctor.
in Waldorf, MD |
Dr. Scott and his amazing staff have me well on my way back to a normal lifestyle. I could not walk, sleep, or exercise due to lower back pain. I tried another chiropractor in Waldorf with little success. Aetna referred me to others and I picked Dr. Scott at random. He and his staff provided more services and less of a cookie cutter type approach to my condition/injury. I made Immediate improvements and am confident i will be 100% after a few more visits.
in Waldorf,MD |
Each time I've visited Dr Scott's office it has been pleasant to say the least!!! Everyone including the staff members are professional and very respectful to each individual person(s) needs. The staff and Dr Scott has made coming for therapy despite the intense level of pain I've personally endured comfortable. There's no pressure to go beyond what you feel you're capable of and they assure you that it's their job to help us get back to 100%
in White Plains |
Excellent Doctor & Staff!!
in Waldorf |
The staff and Dr. Scott makes physical therapy more tolerable and dare I say fun?!?! Great and caring doctor and assistant. Front desk technician is the most helpful to patients working on their insurance and making us feel at home instead of at therapy. Would tell everyone I know, to go to Pro Perform for any rehab! :-)
in Fort Washington, MD |
Before coming here i was experiencing extreme pain on a daily basis, but since my first visit I've learned great techniques to do at home! My Pain has literally went from a 15 to a 0. And to top it off....... the staff feels like family! I have truly had a great experience OVERALL!!
in Accokeek |
The treatment that I am receiving From Dr. Scott seems to have a positive effect on my condition with periodic adjustments.
in Waldorf, MD |
Dr. Scott and his staff were very professional. I feel my experience with him has been very helpful and I definitely would recommend Dr. Scott.
in Mechanicsville |
Very relaxing family like set. And expert attention to body mechanics . They really do help u mentally and heal u physically.
in Clinton, MD |
Very Professional and Educated Staff. Very through in their job performances. I would Highly Recommend his practice to all my friends and family!
in Waldorf, Maryland |
Dr. Scott takes the time to find out what two issues are. I never feel like my treatment time with Dr. Scott is being rushed. He takes the time to explain the treatment and what the end result should be. I leave feeling great after each visit.
in waldorf M.D. |
Profesional people great job
in Waldor, MD |
I found Dr. Scott on health grades. Scheduling was easy. My new patient forms were emailed to me before my appointment and was digitally sent back to the office upon completion. The receptionist was warm, friendly and very helpfuL. Dr. Scott really took his time to listen to my concerns and his assistant J was very attentive. Dr. Scott's entire staff was professional and very knowledgeable and the atmosphere was clean and very Zen! I'm glad I trusted healthgrades.
in California, MD |
Awesome!!!!! Great facility and a great staff. The staff makes me feel welcoming. Far as Dr.Scott very professional and really genuine with patients. I would highly recommend any athletes or patients to him. I can go on and on about the his staff there Great!!!
in Camp Springs, MD |
Excellent care, friendly staff and highly professional.
Dr. Scott is excellent! He really takes time with his patients and ensures that they understand the medical issue and the treatment going foward. He is also friendly, knowledgeable and professional!
in White Plains, MD |
He is great! I have never gone to a chiropractor and was very nervous but he made everything easy, explained the whole process and helped me. I called asking for an emergency new patent walk in and was told come over now. Love this place!
in Walforf, MD |
Great experience professional knowledgable and prompt.
Waldorf |
Dr Scott always greet you with a smile and shows concern with his patient's and making sure that you are comfortable during your therapy treatment. He is very patient and you are never rushed like some physician's office I have experienced. His staff is very professional and friendly. I would recommend anyone to Dr. Scott for his outstanding service.
Have you seen Dr. Everett Scott, DC?
Are you Dr. Scott?

CareFirst Maryland POS
  • CoreSource
  • Dimension Health
    Worker's Compensation
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA