Dr. Everett Scott, DC

Chiropractic ·  Male · Age 37

Dr. Scott

Pro Perform Spinal Health & Rehab

12070 Old Line Ctr Ste 301 Waldorf, MD 20602

Dr. Everett Scott, DC is a chiropractor in Waldorf, MD and has been practicing for 11 years. He graduated from New York Chiropractic College in 2008 and specializes in chiropractic, chiropractic rehabilitation, and more.

Dr. Scott accepts

Dr. Scott accepts the following insurance:

Advantage
CoreSource
Coventry Health Care
Dimension Health
Worker's Compensation
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Kaiser Permanente
Worker's Compensation
Worker's Compensation WC

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Dr. Scott treats your condition or procedure

• Shoulder Pain
  • Sprain
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Whiplash

Our Pledge To You We promise to treat you with compassion and provide you with comprehensive,world-class treatment and rehabilitation.

• Chiropractic

Dr. Scott?
Dr. Scott's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Everett Scott, DC
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Scott and his team are the definition of AMAZING. You are more than just a number or random face to his team. You're a person and your injury and recovery regiment are customized for you and you only. I was the cliche patient, moving boxes that were too heavy and really messed up my back. Dr Scott and his PT team had me feeling so much better just after my first visit. I wasn't back to my 100% after my first visit, but they'd done way more for me than any other team had in just a matter of 1 session. Him and his team listen to you and adjust their treatment to your needs. If you're doing a stretch and notice it's not working or causing discomfort Jay (PT) addresses it right then and there. I also liked how I rarely did the same thing every visit; same areas were addressed but the stretches and exercises changed up and as I got better the exercises increased to get me back to 100%. The atmosphere is also one of a kind. I used to dread going to any doctor's office, but not this one!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Everett Scott, DC?
I've seen Dr. Scott for the last 6 months. His care and treatment is excellent. Physical Therapist "J" is hands on healing. Your in good hands under there care. Russ K.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Everett Scott, DC?
Dr Scott saved me from being totally handicapped for the rest of my life by teaching me to regain the use of my left arm/hand after a bad accident! He’s also helped me to correct spinal issues that prevented me from walking without pain....he’s an awesome doctor who I’d highly recommend ??
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Everett Scott, DC?
Dr. Scott and his staff at National Harbor are excellent. Always professional and friendly. They got me back in shape faster than my surgeon expected. This is a great team!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Everett Scott, DC?
The service is outstanding. Dr. Scott is in tune to the patient pain level and provides the right treatment to address the pain. Both locations are excellent, clean and well organized. The staff is professional with great customer service. The treatment plan along with the customer service is the reason I am a returning patient. The team makes the therapy something that enjoy rather regretting.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Everett Scott, DC?
Great staff and great technicians. Dr. Scott is wonderful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Everett Scott, DC?
I really like the professional service rendered by Dr. Scott and his clinical team. When I came their, I was in so more pain and discomforter, the staff was gentle and encouraging, I feel a lot better, wonderful environment, I would recommend his service to all my friends, and family.you guys are awesome ??????
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Everett Scott, DC?
ProPerform is by far the cleanest, most efficient and is fully equipped to treat any injury. Jada, at the front desk, is extremely pleasant. I love that she greets the clients by name before they even sign in. The personal therapist, K, is awesome. She is very respectful, gives clear instructions, works efficiently with multiple clients and is very empathetic to your pain. Dr. Scott is amazing! He listens intently, explains your condition and treatment and is very personable.
Thank you for the wonderful review, Its a...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Everett Scott, DC?
The physical therpy has benefited me in so many ways.Having arthritis the exercises and movements shown to me by the staff was explained in detail ,also they are friendly and very professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Everett Scott, DC?
Dr. Scott and his staff is EXTREMELY professional and very personable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Everett Scott, DC?
I love this office so much it felt like home when I walked in the office the staff is great! I will certainly come back
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Everett Scott, DC?
Dr. Scott and his staff are above informative, polite, and patient. Dr. Scott explained my x-ray and showed me what my problem was in layman terms. He takes his time and explains what is wrong with you and explains how he and his staff plan on fixing it. I was impressed with Dr. Scott and his staff, my husband will be seeing them. Dr. Scott and his staff in the Oxon Hill Ofc are very professional, I have made an appt for my husband to see them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Everett Scott, DC?
I had my first appointment today and the Dr. and staff were very friendly and professional. Dr. Scott took time to gather my history and answered all my questions. I appreciate the fact that he combines chiropractic care with physical therapy - utilizing the benefits of both.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Everett Scott, DC?
Dr Scott and his team are a true dream team! They are amazing. I felt 10x better after my first visit. I love the 1-1 time his team gives me every time I come. They trest each patient as an indivisual and your visit is catered to your needs and ability (no one size fits all sessions). I also love that the exercises are super handy both for relieving muscle tension and ever working out; I can do them at home, in thr office, anywhere. I've been to a few amazing offices but Dr Scott is the BEST!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Everett Scott, DC?
From Dr. Scott to his front desk staff to the chiropractic assistants, PRO PERFORM SPINAL HEALTH & REHAB rocks!!! Awesome customer service!!! I feel so much better now!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Everett Scott, DC?
Dr. Scott and his staff are excellent. They were patient with me and offered solid advice to use after my therapy ended. I've already recommended Dr. Scott. If I need therapy again, this office will be the first one I call.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Everett Scott, DC?
Amazing staff and quality care. Dr Scott listens to your concerns, addresses the issues and helps find a solution that actually helps you get well faster
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Everett Scott, DC?
Dr. Scott and his staff are fantastic! His staff are very professional and very friendly. Dr. Scott always answers your questions and is very direct. I tell everyone about him and his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Everett Scott, DC?
Everyone in the office is very friendly, knowledgeable, and approachable. I feel very comfortable in their care and after 2 sessions I feel I'm on the road to recovery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Everett Scott, DC?
Dr. Everett Scott is very professional. He listens to his patients concerns and addresses them. He has been able to answer all of my questions. I would recommend him to anyone
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Scott?

Pro Perform Spinal Health & Rehab