Everardo Garcia, APRN

PsychiatryMaleAge 38

Psychiatry

Everardo Garcia, APRN is a Psychiatry Specialist in Albuquerque, NM. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Everardo Garcia, APRN

Garcia Psych Services (New Mexico)

4801 Lang Ave NE Albuquerque, NM 87109
Telehealth services available

(505) 551-1994
Telehealth services available

• Offers Telehealth

Get better prescription prices

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for New Mexico

• Bipolar I Disorder
  • Bipolar II Disorder
  • Evaluation and Treatment of Sleep Disorders
  • Mood Disorders
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Outpatient Addiction Treatment
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Postpartum Depression
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Treatment of Mood Disorders

Everardo Garcia accepts

(505) 551-1994

Everardo Garcia accepts the following insurance:

Presbyterian Health Plan
Commercial

Everardo Garcia's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Everardo Garcia

3.7

I agree with the other bad review on here. He starts off as super nice and caring and then he just flips a switch. He was glaring at me through the screen and was super irritated with me. I don’t know what I said or did that pissed him off but I felt shaken up after our interaction. Don’t fall for the facade and find another provider.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
May 06, 2022
Great!
I’ve been seeing Everardo now for about 8 months and I’ve had nothing but positive experiences! My mental health has improved so much and I’m so thankful for having him as a provider. Would recommend to anyone suffering with ADHD.
Mar 10, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Everardo Garcia, APRN?
Stay as far away from this guy as you can. I met with him for 5 or 6 months with no problems. He was generally warm, friendly, and seemed genuinely concerned with helping me. Then, a day after my last appointment with him, he cancelled my next appointment and sent an email saying that I was "disrespectful and haughty" and that he would not work with me anymore. I have no idea what he meant by that, as I always tried to be respectful and attentive with him, as I try to be with everyone. I can't tell you what a terrible blow it was to be tossed aside like that by someone I trusted and respected. His behavior was unprofessional and left me in a very bad place. There is a shortage of providers in my area and now I'm running out of medication and unable to get an appointment with any provider before I'm out. He may seem like a caring guy who will take care of you, but even a slight risk of having something like this happen with a mental health provider is just not worth it.
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jul 29, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Everardo Garcia, APRN?
Dr. Garcia is one of the best practitioners I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. He was always on his “A” game when it came to me and my mental health. I pray that he comes back to practice in California soon. I’m sure I am not the only one that misses him out here!
Alicia A. – Jul 20, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Everardo Garcia, APRN?
Dr. Garcia is absolutely amazing! In the past I have had negative experiences with male psychiatrists due to being a female so I was anxious before my first meeting with him. That anxiety went away and now I am so excited for our appointments. He makes me feel like what I have to say matters and doesn't make me feel like I am worthless because of my gender. He is one of the best psychiatrists I have ever had in my life!
Hillary A – Sep 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Everardo Garcia, APRN?
I started seeing Everardo Garcia A year ago. He was very supportive and I felt listened to. My mental health improved and I’m forever grateful to Mr. Garcia.i would recommend him to anyone!
Jessie – Feb 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Everardo Garcia, APRN?
Everardo is one of the best providers I've had the pleasure of working with for the past year. He's easy to talk to so I was able to really open up to him about my struggles with depression and anxiety. He was always supportive about finding solutions to my problems - through finding the correct medication and with knowledge and advice. He listened to all my experiences with different medications and we were able to land on a solution that worked for me and I am so grateful to him for that. I fully recommend him.
Danielle – Jan 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Everardo Garcia, APRN?
I have been meeting with Lalo online periodically over the past year. At first I was hesitant to accept psychiatric care through video chat but after the first couple meetings I found it to be much easier and I ended up making every meeting because it was so convenient. I used to have issues opening up about my struggle with anxiety with providers in the past. Lalo was incredibly kind, patient, understanding, and was overall less intimidating than my previous experiences with mental health professionals. He always validated my concerns and feelings and paid extra care and attention to not only the medications I was taking but also what time I took them--this was something that helped me out a lot! I cannot recommend him enough.
Florencio Ruiz – Jan 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Everardo Garcia, APRN?

How was your experience with Everardo Garcia?