Evelyn Simmons, CNM

Midwifery •  Female

Evelyn Simmons

Conroe Women's Associates

508 Medical Center Blvd Ste 320 Conroe, TX 77304

Evelyn Simmons, CNM is a midwife in Conroe, TX. She specializes in midwifery.

• Practices at top hospital Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Evelyn Simmons accepts

Evelyn Simmons accepts the following insurance:

Beech Street (Multiplan)
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Coastal Comp Health Network (CCHN)
HealthSmart
Medicaid
Medicare
Special Needs Plan SNP
Prime Health Services
RockPort Health Care
Three Rivers Provider Network

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Evelyn Simmons treats your condition or procedure

• Pelvic Pain
  • Post-Menopausal Problems
  • Pregnancy
  • Prenatal Care and Counseling
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Well Woman Health Examination

Evelyn Simmons' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Evelyn Simmons

Evelyn Simmons?
Evelyn Simmons' Performance
What People Say About Evelyn Simmons, CNM
Very thorough, professional, and clean! Always listens and takes your concerns into consideration.
×Post a ResponseAre you Evelyn Simmons, CNM?
Evelyn Simmons just delivered my son on June 28, 2019. She did an amazing job especially with me With my natural birth. I will truly miss her since it's all over now
×Post a ResponseAre you Evelyn Simmons, CNM?
Evelyn is the BEST doctor ive ever had, she was amazing with me throughout my pregnacy and when it came time to deliver i had the easiest funnest labor. We sang the ring of fire song and the oh its magic song.. evelyn had me laughing so hard i almost laughed my baby out ! I absoultely love her and positively want her to deliver all of my kids .
×Post a ResponseAre you Evelyn Simmons, CNM?
Hands down the best! Always so sweet and caring. During my labor with my first baby she kept calm and did her best to re asure to me that i would be okay, gave me a full body massage after hours of me being in labor and not dialating which really helped due to how tense i was. Very happy that she will be guiding me through my second journey of pregnacy. i could really go on but id run out of space lol thank you so much for everything you do..ive thanked god plenty of times for you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Evelyn Simmons, CNM?
I switched to Evelyn after having a ob/gyn that I was not comfortable with. after meeting Evelyn I was put at ease and all of my worries went away. she supported everything that I wanted for my birth plan and answered all of my questions without rushing. her calmness and confidence in me is the reason why I achieved my goal of a natural birth. I absolutely love her and will be using her again if we have another baby.
×Post a ResponseAre you Evelyn Simmons, CNM?
After asking around, I was referred by a co-worker to Dr. Clayton Young. He did not have a new patient appointment open that week, but his office staff told me that his midwife, Evelyn Simmons did. I immediately scheduled my appointment for two days later. My very first appointment with Evelyn was for an ultrasound and then a consultation for early pregnancy. When I walked in, the waiting room was very clean. There is plenty of seating (including comfortable couches which I greatly appreciated
×Post a ResponseAre you Evelyn Simmons, CNM?
She delivered my first child im 22, she stuck to my birth plan as much as she could and when she had to sway away from it she let me make the decision but explained everything to me. She was spectacular!!!!! Will have my next baby with her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Evelyn Simmons, CNM?
my experience with Evelyn was so beautiful and empowering. She is extremely caring and supportive of her patients. I wanted a midwife experience in a hospital setting and she created as close to a birthing center experience as possible with dim lighting and soft music, free from being tethered to an IV machine, essential oil therapy, and acupressure therapy. Delivering with Evelyn was like being at a day spa! I trust her knowledge and experience explicitly and would recommend her hands down!
×Post a ResponseAre you Evelyn Simmons, CNM?

How was your experience with Evelyn Simmons?

Evelyn Simmons, CNM, has been working in maternal and child health leadership for over 35 years. She provides care for women of all ages and delivers babies at The Women's Hospital at Conroe Regional Medical Center. Her MSN is from Texas Women's University and she graduated from the Frontier School of Midwifery and Family Nursing.

• Midwifery

Mary Hardin Baylor
Texas Women's University
Frontier School Of Midwifery and Family Nursing

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Evelyn Simmons treats patients.

66% Patient experience rating, 3% lower than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019)