Dr. Eve Kilmer, PHD

Psychology •  Female

Dr. Kilmer

www.evekilmer.com

4770 Baseline Rd Ste 315 Boulder, CO 80303

Dr. Eve Kilmer, PHD is a Psychologist in Boulder, CO. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Kilmer to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Psychologists in your area

See similar Psychologists in Boulder

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Kilmer accepts

Dr. Kilmer accepts the following insurance:

Whole Health Colorado Front Range
Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA IN HIX
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Cofinity
Cofinity PPO
Rocky Mountain Health Plans
Rocky Mountain Health Plans HMO

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Dr. Kilmer treats your condition or procedure

• Relationship Issues
  • Stress
  • Stress Management

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Eve Kilmer, PHD...

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer evening visits?

Offer weekend visits?

Offer an online patient portal?

Communicate via email?

Dr. Kilmer's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Kilmer

Dr. Kilmer?
She was warm, incredibly smart and insightful. My doctor said he thought she was the best psychologist in town and he couldn't have been more spot on. I couldn't recommend her more highly!
Katie – Jul 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eve Kilmer, PHD?
When my husband and I were trying to find a couples counselor, I asked several therapist friends who they would most recommend. Coincidentally, all three recommended Dr. Kilmer and told me that for marital therapy, she is the best in Boulder. Both my husband and I think that she saved our marriage and couldn't recommend her more highly!!!
Jamie N. in BOULDER, co – Jan 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eve Kilmer, PHD?
Dr. Kilmer is compassionate, empathetic and an all around wonderful person. She helped me with my anxiety by calming listening, presenting interesting information on the physiology of my anxiety and then providing me with great techniques on how to handle it. She is very intelligent and warm. I would highly recommend her to friends and family.
Superior, CO – Jan 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eve Kilmer, PHD?
Dr. Kilmer is a very solution-focused psychologist. She gave me concrete tactics to help me cope with the everyday issues I was encountering. She does a great job of explaining the 'whys' behind why we act or feel certain ways, and that was something that really resonated with me since I believe that getting better starts with understanding yourself and gaining insight. I would definitely recommend Dr. Kilmer to friends/family.
Aug 08, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eve Kilmer, PHD?
Dr. Kilmer completely changed my life and provided tons of helpful insight and techniques that have helped me get through my anxiety, eating disorder, and OCD. She is well-educated and well-read and I have no doubt in her ability to help others with similar anxiety problems. Dr. Kilmer also creates a welcoming, nonjudgmental environment during the session that encourages vulnerability and growth. I would recommend her to anybody looking for a therapist.
Longmont, CO – Aug 07, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eve Kilmer, PHD?
I have tried many different psychologists throughout the years (I moved to different states) and she is BY FAR the best I've had. She is the first to really get what I'm going through on a gut level. I've especially worked with her on my eating disorder, perfectionism, recognizing my own needs, and setting boundaries. What she says to me fully resonates with me -- and sometimes on an eerie level, which for me means she's spot on. She's helped me with so my breakthroughs. I'm not exaggerating or
Boulder, CO – Jul 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eve Kilmer, PHD?
She's amazing! She knows exactly what she's doing and explains everything so wonderfully! I really recommend her!!
Boulder, CO – Jun 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eve Kilmer, PHD?
Dr. Kilmer is very approachable and allows a safe space for true healing. She is very intelligent and well educated, which is very helpful for understanding the why behind what is going on in your life, especially if you are dealing with anything related to mental health or need healing from trauma. Dr. Kilmer was very helpful through a very difficult time in my life and I wouldn't be where I am today had it not been for her help, council and guidance. Highly recommend.
Max in Boulder, CO – Jun 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eve Kilmer, PHD?
Dr. Kilmer changed my life. She is by far the most compassionate, caring, and intelligent psychologist I have ever had. I don't tend to feel comfortable around psychologists, but Eve made me feel at ease right away and always took the extra effort to make sure I was okay. She follows through and offers her personal and professional advice to truly cater to who you are as an individual. She helped me gain strength and courage during the hardest time in my life, and truly made recovery possible.
Denver, CO – Jan 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eve Kilmer, PHD?
Eve was a great therapist and helped me with insights into my behaviors and how to manage my struggles. I would especially recommend her to anyone struggling with anxiety or an eating disorder. She is understanding and compassionate and accommodated her schedule to make time for visits.
RB in Boulder, CO – Jan 01, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eve Kilmer, PHD?
I was very happy with my experience with Dr. Kilmer. She was able to accommodate my schedule and she created a safe, comfortable, and nonjudgmental environment. She was very knowledgeable and keenly insightful to my behaviors and experiences. She helped me to understand myself and gave me the tools to accomplish my goals. Highly recommend!
Denver, CO – Dec 30, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eve Kilmer, PHD?

How was your experience with Dr. Kilmer?

As a solution-focused psychologist, my goal is to help you uncover your true potential and lead a life that is worth celebrating. While we can't change difficult situations of the past, we can work together to better understand and resolve challenges...Read more

• Psychology
  • Anxiety Disorders
  • Couples Counseling
  • Eating Disorders

1992
California School Of Professional Psychology, Los Angeles, M.A. and Ph.D.

More Information

• Does Dr. Kilmer communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Kilmer communicates via email

• Does Dr. Kilmer offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Kilmer offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Kilmer offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Kilmer offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Kilmer have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Kilmer has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Kilmer offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Kilmer offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Kilmer offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Kilmer offers evening visits