Evan Witt, PA-C

Physician Assistant (PA) ·  Male · Age 34

Evan Witt

ORA Orthopedics

520 Valley View Dr Ste 100 Moline, IL 61265

Evan Witt, PA-C is a physician assistant in Moline, IL. He specializes in physician assistant (pa).

Evan Witt accepts

Evan Witt accepts the following insurance:

Coventry Health Care
Coventry Health America PPO
Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
Alliance Select

No malpractice claims found for Illinois

Check if Evan Witt treats your condition or procedure

• Orthopedic Surgical Procedures
  • Post-Trauma Reconstruction
  • Shoulder Arthroscopy
  • Sports Medicine Related Procedures

Education: Masters in Physician Assistant Studies Des Moines University, Des Moines, IA Bachelor of Science in Biology, Minor in Chemistry St. Ambrose University, Davenport, IA Assists: Edward Connolly M.D.

• Physician Assistant (PA)

St. Ambrose University, Davenport, Ia
Des Moines University, Des Moines, Ia

Evan Witt's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Evan Witt

Evan Witt?
Evan Witt's Performance
What People Say About Evan Witt, PA-C
RecentMost Helpful
Performed knee aspiration and cortisone injection. Good results so far. Friendly service and answered my questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Evan Witt, PA-C?
Always a pleasure to see Evan he explains things in details I understand and answers all of my questions. So nice that he takes his time with people. Enjoy his personality, he's a genuine person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Evan Witt, PA-C?
Very professional, proficient and personable. Gives thorough explanations - responsive to questions.
×Post a ResponseAre you Evan Witt, PA-C?
2nd visit for cortisone shots for both knees. Very kind, thoughtful did a great job. I would go back again if I need too. And I’ll try those cupcakes you told me about.??
×Post a ResponseAre you Evan Witt, PA-C?
Very professional, knowledgeable and caring towards his patients. When extracting fluid from my knee,...he uses the upmost care and expertise causing very little discomfort to me. He is excellent !
×Post a ResponseAre you Evan Witt, PA-C?
I’d highly recommend Evan Witt, he’s friendly and is genuinely enthusiastic about his work. He thouroughly explained why I was feeling pain in my knee and was clear about the treatment ‘path’. I highly recommend him to anyone
×Post a ResponseAre you Evan Witt, PA-C?
Very good at what he does
×Post a ResponseAre you Evan Witt, PA-C?
Evan is the most pleasant PA I have ever dealt with. He is always happy. Always thorough and very gentle. I have knee problems. He gives me knee shots that don’t hurt. Amazing !!
×Post a ResponseAre you Evan Witt, PA-C?
Evan is a sincere individual who treated me like I was his only patient that day. We discussed my ailment both before and after and he was very helpful in telling me what to expect in the next few weeks. He answered all my questions in a manner I could understand and if I appeared to be a bit confused we went over the topic.
×Post a ResponseAre you Evan Witt, PA-C?
Evan is wonderful at his job. He ask insightful questions to help get to the bottom of the issues at hand
×Post a ResponseAre you Evan Witt, PA-C?
Listened and treated me very kind. First time meeting him and was impressed how much he cared in helping me get better and feel better. Would recommend him any time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Evan Witt, PA-C?
I love Evan - kind, thorough, and pays attention to your issues - great PA - have recommended him to several of my family - good job Evan - thanks for caring about me!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Evan Witt, PA-C?
Evan was very knowledgeable and helpful to me after my knee surgery, not to mention the fact that he is genuinely a nice person. He was open to all questions I had and answered them honestly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Evan Witt, PA-C?
Dr Evan Witt was very patient listening to my knee pain issue and gave good advice Very pleasant and gave good feedback on taking medications Will really recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Evan Witt, PA-C?
Evan and I have worked together for several years...arthritis coupled with several recent falls have left me in a bit of a mess. Evan takes the time to talk to me and get the full story so he knows what is behind my problem. Then, he does an exam to get a good picture of the impact of my problem. All of this leads to the “what’s next” part for me. This time, we agreed that an injection was a treatment that made sense. He is gentle and kind. I couldn’t have asked for more!
×Post a ResponseAre you Evan Witt, PA-C?
Seems to know what he is doing
×Post a ResponseAre you Evan Witt, PA-C?
I would absolutely recommend Evan Witt. He is an incredible professional with an impressive intelligence in his field. The best part of my experience with Evan, was that he treated me as person and not a number. I genuinely appreciate his dedication to his patients and to his field.
×Post a ResponseAre you Evan Witt, PA-C?
My only complaint is I had a 2pm appointment. I was there at 1:45. People who came in at 2pm or after were called back before I was. Was extremely frustrating. I was eventually called back approx 50 minutes past my appointment time after others who checked in after me went in first.
×Post a ResponseAre you Evan Witt, PA-C?
I was very happy with the appointment that I had with Evan. He didn't rush me through the appointment, my husband and I asked questions and Evan answered our questions very thoroughly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Evan Witt, PA-C?
Evan is very personable and thorough!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Evan Witt?

Compare Providers