Dr. Evan van Driel, ND

Dr. Evan van Driel, ND

Naturopathy  ·
Male
Dr. Evan van Driel, ND is a naturopath in Chandler, AZ. He graduated from Southwest College Of Naturopathic Medicine and specializes in naturopathy, internal medicine, and more.Read his story

1257 W Warner Rd Ste B4

Chandler, AZ 85224

Learn about Dr. van Driel

Dr. van Driel's bio

This content was provided by Dr. van Driel "While I was growing up I had severe asthma. I couldn't get through a full gym class without having to use my inhaler. It wasn't until about halfway through middle school that I had grown out of them. After that, I had allergies and chronic upper respiratory tract infections. In high school I started to have hip pain that prevented me from doing activities that I loved like skating, rugby, badminton, or just running. I was never really concerned about these symptoms, having experienced episodes during which I couldn't breathe. This didn't stop me from being curious about them, and I always wondered why I had them. Why did I struggle with these issues when nobody else seemed to? Not wanting to feel powerless over my health, I began my journey towards medical school. When I started my training, it didn't take me long to find the answer as to why I had the chronic allergies, and later the hip pain which turned out to be another manifestation of my allergy symptoms. Medicine proved to be a fun, challenging, and rewarding area of study for me to focus my insatiable curiosity. Putting into practice the things that I had learned, I became stronger and more fit than I had ever been. I now climb, hike, cycle, play basketball, or swim daily. I also found answers in abundance for my friends and family's chronic allergies and immune diseases. I continue to learn more about the human body every day, and I feel blessed to have found a profession that I enjoy and have a passion for. Now I share what I have learned with others to build them up so that they can live without symptoms and enjoy the activities that they love. I am trained as a naturopathic physician which doesn't necessarily mean that I use alternative treatments like nutrition and herbal medicines. It means that I look for and treat the cause of a person's symptoms. I have specialized training in psychoneuroimmunology, which is the study of how the mind, nervous system, and immune systems affect each other. Using my skills and training I have helped patient after patient improve their quality of life by educating them and giving them the tools to take their health into their own hands. I look forward to meeting you and helping you on your way to optimal health. Yours, Evan"

This content was provided by Dr. van Driel "Naturopathic Medicine is a discipline which combines the best of modern medical diagnostics with the most effective and powerful alternative medical treatments.  When it comes to your healthcare, this means that a naturopath can navigate any labs, imaging, and diagnoses that you may have, while giving you conventional and alternative options for treatment.

The field is defined more strongly by it's philosophy and principles than its treatment modalities.  A naturopathic physician may use homeopathy, botanical medicine, nutrition, spinal manipulation, and/or injection therapies, but these do not make him or her a naturopath."

• Naturopathy
  • Acupuncture
  • Applied Clinical Nutrition
  • Applied Kinesiology
  • Homeopathy
  • Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

Dr. van Driel does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acupuncture
  • Neck Pain Procedure
  • Pain Management
  • Stress Management
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• University Of Manitoba
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Southwest College Of Naturopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. van Driel has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. van Driel has no media or publications listed.

Dr. van Driel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. van Driel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. van Driel's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. van Driel

Dr. van Driel?
Dr. van Driel's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Evan van Driel, ND
RecentHighestLowest
I started going to True Resilience when Dr. Evan first came to Payson for mainly lung and stomach issues. I have been treated in the traditional medical world for several years . I am now taking much less medication, I feel better, and my test results are better. Dr. Evan is kind, concerned and...Read More
denise in AZ, AZ – Sep 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Evan van Driel, ND?
Dr. Evan has been great with my 10 yr old son. I love that he includes nutrition, physical systems, and also emotional well-being when he looks at overall health. He has been incredibly thorough and cares about getting to the root of any problems that present. I highly recommend him!
Peoria, AZ – Jul 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Evan van Driel, ND?
Dr. Evan is one of the nicest people you'll ever meet and a fantastic physician. He genuinely takes the time to listen to what you are saying, including any concerns you might have so he can tailor a plan for optimal health. The fist time I visited his practice, I was blown away with his knowledge...Read More
TF in Gilbert, AZ – Jul 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Evan van Driel, ND?
Dr. Evan is one of the kindest and most knowledgeable practitioners I've been to. After several appointments I can confidently say that I wish I had known about Dr. Evan before spending money on other treatment plans and expensive supplements. If you have a chronic condition, seeing Dr. Evan is...Read More
Brooke Waite – May 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Evan van Driel, ND?

How was your experience with Dr. van Driel?