Dr. Evan van Driel, ND

Naturopathy ·  Male

Dr. van Driel

True Resilience Integrative Medical Solutions

1257 W Warner Rd Ste B4 Chandler, AZ 85224

Dr. Evan van Driel, ND is a naturopath in Chandler, AZ. He graduated from Southwest College Of Naturopathic Medicine and specializes in naturopathy, internal medicine, and more.

Dr. van Driel accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. van Driel treats your condition or procedure

Dr. van Driel's conditions and procedures:

• Acne
  • Skin Allergy
  • Stress Management
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Wellness Examination

Naturopathic Medicine is a discipline which combines the best of modern medical diagnostics with the most effective and powerful alternative medical treatments.  When it comes to your healthcare, this means that a naturopath can navigate any lab...

• Naturopathy

Dr. van Driel?
Dr. van Driel's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Evan van Driel, ND
RecentMost Helpful
Dr. Evan is a fabulous healer! I was initially referred for ozone injections; however, he has addressed much more. The improvements I’ve made during the short time under his care have been profound. With his help, for the first time in years pain is becoming a distant memory. Dr. Evan is professional, knowledgeable, compassionate, and dedicated to healing and bettering the lives of his patients - a nicer person you will not meet.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Evan van Driel, ND?
Dr. van Driel is very kind and patient. He is a gifted healer who loves healing and helping others. He is efficient in his visits and accomplishes a wide array of tasks for the patient. He is organized, his office is very clean, and his front desk staff are extremely sweet!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Evan van Driel, ND?
Dr. Evan is one of the best naturopaths in the entire state! I am a local chiropractor and I have been treated by him many times. I also have referred many of my patients to him with great results! His extensive knowledge of natural treatments and calm caring demeanor are a powerful combination for healing. He practices Applied Kinesiology which can be used to tailor each and every treatment to the patients needs. Through this method of "muscle testing," he can figure out exactly which nutrients
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Evan van Driel, ND?
I was invited to a Caregivers Meeting where the facilitator, Nurse, told us about Homeopathic medicine and its benefits. She stated that there are many good homeopathic doctors in the valley. I desperately needed relief from aches and pains that I have endured for many years. I asked God to direct me to the doctor of his choosing. I googled and True Resilience was first on the page with excellent ratings. I was able to get an appointment for a 15-minute complimentary assessment the same day.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Evan van Driel, ND?
I initially started seeing Dr. Evan for what I had been diagnosed with three years ago, which is the reactivation of the Epstein-Barr virus. Dr. Evan himself answered the phone when I telephoned. Dr. Evan took the time to make sure all of my questions were answered, and he still does. He is very patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Evan van Driel, ND?
Dr. Evan van Driel has greatly improved the quality of my life in a number of ways. My initial focus was to see if he could improve my severe Bipolar Type II depressions, which were crippling my life. He helped me reset my Circadian Rhythm, which was definitely a factor in the depressions, and started me on several supplements, which were helpful. He has frequently and successfully used Neuro Emotional Technique (NET) to clear physical and emotional issues, a number of which I believe were re
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Evan van Driel, ND?
I started going to True Resilience when Dr. Evan first came to Payson for mainly lung and stomach issues. I have been treated in the traditional medical world for several years . I am now taking much less medication, I feel better, and my test results are better. Dr. Evan is kind, concerned and truly interested in helping his patients live a healthier, happier, more natural life. He spends good quality time with you –is never rushed or distracted. I'm grateful Dr. Evan's is coming to Payson
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Evan van Driel, ND?
Dr. Evan has been great with my 10 yr old son. I love that he includes nutrition, physical systems, and also emotional well-being when he looks at overall health. He has been incredibly thorough and cares about getting to the root of any problems that present. I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Evan van Driel, ND?
Dr. Evan is one of the nicest people you'll ever meet and a fantastic physician. He genuinely takes the time to listen to what you are saying, including any concerns you might have so he can tailor a plan for optimal health. The fist time I visited his practice, I was blown away with his knowledge and the whole naturopathic process. As I've gotten older I've sought out more natural methods of healing, and I'm so grateful I was introduced to Dr. Evan. You really should book an appointment and go.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Evan van Driel, ND?
Dr. Evan is one of the kindest and most knowledgeable practitioners I've been to. After several appointments I can confidently say that I wish I had known about Dr. Evan before spending money on other treatment plans and expensive supplements. If you have a chronic condition, seeing Dr. Evan is really a no-brainer. He works with your body to decipher what exactly it needs to heal. He uses autonomic response testing (or muscle testing) to find out what you need individually on a biochemical level
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Evan van Driel, ND?

How was your experience with Dr. van Driel?