Dr. Evan van Driel, ND

NaturopathyMale

Naturopathy

Dr. Evan van Driel, ND is a Naturopath in Chandler, AZ. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Evan van Driel, ND

True Resilience Integrative Medical Solutions

1257 W Warner Rd Ste B4 Chandler, AZ 85224

Compare with other Naturopaths

Compare Dr. van Driel with our nearby Naturopaths at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Phoenix.

Make an appointment at Cancer Treatment Center of America, Phoenix today at (623) 292-8377.

These providers are on the medical staff of Cancer Treatment Center of America, Phoenix.

Dr. van Driel's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. van Driel

Dr. van Driel

Dr van Driel put together a medical plan for my treatment-resistant PTSD. I’ve never felt better. He does listen. He’s seemingly quiet, but has a lot of valuable informational to dispense. Ketamine infusions have truly been a miracle in my journey of recovery, (Bernadette is also amazing). I just started Micro-Current Neurofeedback and have had positive results with this as well. Bravo and thank you Dr van Driel!
Terry Tonne – Nov 21, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Evan van Driel, ND?
Unfortunately at the age of 36 I was diagnosed with triple negative breast cancer. Aggressive chemo, radiation, and surgery would save my life, however the surgery left a large scar from the front of my armpit to the back of my armpit. 20 years later I have circulation issues which cause me to constantly wear a compression sleeve. I couldn’t straighten my arm, my arm constantly aching, and starting to lose the use of it all together. After an amazing visit to True Resilience I now have the full use of my arm back with no pain whatsoever. Dr. Evan van Driel you have changed my life for the better and I can’t thank you enough for listening and fixing my arm. My husband also has had the experience with treatment from Dr. Evan that saved him from having knee surgery due to a tennis injury, incredible! We now have our teenager going for any sports injuries. I would highly recommend this clinic and I have many times over. I wouldn’t go anywhere else and I can’t thank them enough.
Mandy – Apr 30, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Evan van Driel, ND?
A true approach to natural health. He uses kinesiology to help treat physical and mental health. I have noticed the difference since my first visit. I have more energy, and feel great. Dr. Van Driel helped my husband and children with their allergies and digestion issues. No need for pharmaceuticals as suggested by previous doctors.
Juanita E. – Aug 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Evan van Driel, ND?
Awesome he has helped me with my Thyroid and much more. Feeling better than most people half my age I am 56 with more energy than most people I know. Happier and Healthier. I recommend him to my Friends all the time
Jodi Diamond – Jul 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Evan van Driel, ND?
I went into Dr. Evan's office with a lot of pain and came out feeling great. He doesn't just use one kind of tool- multiple things were done to address the physical nature of my problem as well as the underlying emotional components. Other times there are chemical reasons that my body isn't functioning right and prescribes me the perfect items to help my body do well. Thank you for your kindness and even laughter! I really appreciate it. L. Coleman
L.Coleman – May 22, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Evan van Driel, ND?
Every time I've visited Dr. Van Driel he's helped me. He's always been there and worked with me on whatever health issue I've had. Fixes what's wrong with non-invasive solutions. Solutions that really work and last.
Lucy Dickinson – Mar 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Evan van Driel, ND?
I came to Dr. Evan for foot pain. He knew exactly what I needed and I’m back to hiking. Pain free. The emotional body is attached to the physical body and along the way we released some things that were holding me back from total health; inside and out. Amazing! I enjoy all the acupuncture as well! Staff is great!
S Olson – Nov 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Evan van Driel, ND?
My reasons for coming into True Resilience was due to my chronic depression, panic attacks and social anxiety which were taking over my life. My conditions affected my life extremely, I lost my social life, I had to drop out of nursing school due to my brain fog and felt as if I had lost myself pushing me into a very dark suicidal time in my life. Before true resilience I had tried over a dozen different therapies and had tried over 23 different medications and had even checked myself into a mental institution to no prevail. Dr. Evans helps to find the underlying issues in your life and fix them instead of just covering up. He provides treatments that I never knew existed and ultimately has given me hope that life could be worth living. I personally look at Dr. Evans as one of my guardian angels, because I know without a doubt if it wasn't for him and his medical efforts I wouldn't still be here today.
Jariell – Aug 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Evan van Driel, ND?
Dr. Evan is a fabulous healer! I was initially referred for ozone injections; however, he has addressed much more. The improvements I’ve made during the short time under his care have been profound. With his help, for the first time in years pain is becoming a distant memory. Dr. Evan is professional, knowledgeable, compassionate, and dedicated to healing and bettering the lives of his patients - a nicer person you will not meet.
May 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Evan van Driel, ND?
Dr. van Driel is very kind and patient. He is a gifted healer who loves healing and helping others. He is efficient in his visits and accomplishes a wide array of tasks for the patient. He is organized, his office is very clean, and his front desk staff are extremely sweet!
Apr 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Evan van Driel, ND?
Dr. Evan is one of the best naturopaths in the entire state! I am a local chiropractor and I have been treated by him many times. I also have referred many of my patients to him with great results! His extensive knowledge of natural treatments and calm caring demeanor are a powerful combination for healing. He practices Applied Kinesiology which can be used to tailor each and every treatment to the patients needs. Through this method of "muscle testing," he can figure out exactly which nutrients
Apr 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Evan van Driel, ND?
I was invited to a Caregivers Meeting where the facilitator, Nurse, told us about Homeopathic medicine and its benefits. She stated that there are many good homeopathic doctors in the valley. I desperately needed relief from aches and pains that I have endured for many years. I asked God to direct me to the doctor of his choosing. I googled and True Resilience was first on the page with excellent ratings. I was able to get an appointment for a 15-minute complimentary assessment the same day.
Chandler, AZ – Nov 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Evan van Driel, ND?
I initially started seeing Dr. Evan for what I had been diagnosed with three years ago, which is the reactivation of the Epstein-Barr virus. Dr. Evan himself answered the phone when I telephoned. Dr. Evan took the time to make sure all of my questions were answered, and he still does. He is very patient.
Nov 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Evan van Driel, ND?
Dr. Evan van Driel has greatly improved the quality of my life in a number of ways. My initial focus was to see if he could improve my severe Bipolar Type II depressions, which were crippling my life. He helped me reset my Circadian Rhythm, which was definitely a factor in the depressions, and started me on several supplements, which were helpful. He has frequently and successfully used Neuro Emotional Technique (NET) to clear physical and emotional issues, a number of which I believe were re
Oct 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Evan van Driel, ND?
I started going to True Resilience when Dr. Evan first came to Payson for mainly lung and stomach issues. I have been treated in the traditional medical world for several years . I am now taking much less medication, I feel better, and my test results are better. Dr. Evan is kind, concerned and truly interested in helping his patients live a healthier, happier, more natural life. He spends good quality time with you –is never rushed or distracted. I'm grateful Dr. Evan's is coming to Payson
denise in AZ, AZ – Sep 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Evan van Driel, ND?
Dr. Evan has been great with my 10 yr old son. I love that he includes nutrition, physical systems, and also emotional well-being when he looks at overall health. He has been incredibly thorough and cares about getting to the root of any problems that present. I highly recommend him!
Peoria, AZ – Jul 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Evan van Driel, ND?
Dr. Evan is one of the nicest people you'll ever meet and a fantastic physician. He genuinely takes the time to listen to what you are saying, including any concerns you might have so he can tailor a plan for optimal health. The fist time I visited his practice, I was blown away with his knowledge and the whole naturopathic process. As I've gotten older I've sought out more natural methods of healing, and I'm so grateful I was introduced to Dr. Evan. You really should book an appointment and go.
TF in Gilbert, AZ – Jul 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Evan van Driel, ND?
Dr. Evan is one of the kindest and most knowledgeable practitioners I've been to. After several appointments I can confidently say that I wish I had known about Dr. Evan before spending money on other treatment plans and expensive supplements. If you have a chronic condition, seeing Dr. Evan is really a no-brainer. He works with your body to decipher what exactly it needs to heal. He uses autonomic response testing (or muscle testing) to find out what you need individually on a biochemical level
Brooke Waite – May 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Evan van Driel, ND?

How was your experience with Dr. van Driel?