Eva Yu, LAC

AcupunctureFemale

Acupuncture

Eva Yu, LAC is a Acupuncturist in Surfside Beach, SC.

Eva Yu, LAC
1514 Us-17 Bus Surfside Beach, SC 29575 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for South Carolina

Check if Eva Yu treats your condition or procedure

Eva Yu accepts

Eva Yu's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Eva Yu

Based on 1 rating

Eva Yu

A year and a half after back surgery I was in severe pain. I had gone to the Spine Institue and they recommended physical therapy, dry needling, pain management, or last resort another back surgery. The dry needling was the worst. Each needle felt like an injection and the treatment left me bruised and sore for days and provided no relief. A friend recommended seeing Eva Yu for acupuncture. I had serious doubts about trying it since I had an unpleasant experience with the dry needling done by a physical therapist. However, I contacted Eva Yu and got in to see her within 48 hours. I found her to be warm and compassionate. However, her knowledge is what provided the results. Months and months of suffering from severe pain was 95% gone within 48 hours after the first treatment. I was totally pain free after four treatments. She won’t string you along by scheduling further treatments if you don’t need them. I am off of all the pain medications. She changed my life.
Michael G – Oct 27, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Eva Yu, LAC?

How was your experience with Eva Yu?

Eva Yu, LAC is a Acupuncturist in Surfside Beach, SC.

• Acupuncture

Does Eva Yu, LAC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Eva Yu accepts your insurance.

Where is Eva Yu, LAC's office located?

Eva Yu's office is located at 1514 Us-17 Bus, Surfside Beach, SC 29575. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Eva Yu, LAC offer telehealth services?

Eva Yu has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Eva Yu, LAC?

1514 Us-17 Bus Surfside Beach, SC 29575