Eva Larson, LAC

AcupunctureFemale

Eva Larson
766 Valencia St Unit 2b San Francisco, CA 94110

Eva Larson, LAC is a Acupuncturist in San Francisco, CA. Be sure to call ahead with Eva Larson to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Eva Larson treats your condition or procedure

Eva Larson accepts

Eva Larson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Eva Larson

1.0

Based on 1 rating

Eva Larson

I would not recommend Eva. She is friendly and perky, but overstates her expertise and gives advice about health conditions and treatments that extends well beyond her knowledge base and training. I made the mistake of listening to her after she went out of her way to diagnose a condition that I did not have and recommend a treatment that actually caused harm to me. She did not accept responsibility for my adverse health outcome either and acted as if it had nothing to do with her. Stay away. I went to her clinic because it was affordable. You get what you pay for.
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Nov 07, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Eva Larson, LAC?

How was your experience with Eva Larson?

• Acupuncture

Does Eva Larson, LAC accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Eva Larson accepts your insurance.

Where is Eva Larson, LAC's office located?

Eva Larson's office is located at 766 Valencia St Unit 2b, San Francisco, CA 94110. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Eva Larson, LAC offer telehealth services?

Eva Larson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Eva Larson, LAC?

766 Valencia St Unit 2b San Francisco, CA 94110