Eva Case, ARNP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female · Age 47

Eva Case
1908 N 14th St Ste 201 Ponca City, OK 74601

Eva Case, ARNP is a nurse practitioner in Ponca City, OK. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner), adult health nursing (nurse practitioner), and more.

Eva Case accepts

Eva Case accepts the following insurance:

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Oklahoma

Check if Eva Case treats your condition or procedure

• Physical Examination
  • Skin Biopsy
  • Urinalysis
  • Wellness Examination

My love of healthcare, education, family, and community are the basis of my practice and drive my philosophy for treating my patients.

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Adult Health Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Family Medicine (Nurse Practitioner)
  • General Practice (Nurse Practitioner)

Eva Case's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Eva Case

3.1

Eva Case?
Eva Case's Performance
What People Say About Eva Case, ARNP
She and her office staff are rude. I could hear them talking about me in the hallway. Eva never touched me and told me to come back in one week for a follow up. I saw her twice. She did nothing for me except tell me I would have to see the Dr. what a waste of time and money.
×Post a ResponseAre you Eva Case, ARNP?
Eva and her staff are so kind and professional. Eva always makes time to go over test results, and answer any questions or concerns that I may have. I never feel rushed in my appointments. I feel very fortunate that I found Eva.
×Post a ResponseAre you Eva Case, ARNP?
Eva is so kind, a true professional and very knowledgeable. I have been trying to find a Provider like her for years and have been seeing her for for various ailments for over a year now. My healthcare needs have been promptly &correctly diagnosed and treated. Eva is compassionate, competent and has a great "beside manner". She smiles&makes me feel like I deserve care and is by far the best Provider I've seen. I'm near 60 so it's a comfort to know I'm in good hands.
×Post a ResponseAre you Eva Case, ARNP?
Eva is great. She is a great listener and is willing to help. I recommend her to everyone who needs someone. I have had female problems for years and she had it fixed within a few visits.
×Post a ResponseAre you Eva Case, ARNP?
Eva is amazing and so open minded. I trust her with all my women's health issues. Her staff are so nice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Eva Case, ARNP?
I was seen once by her for an elbow injury. She told my employer it wasn’t a work injury and released me to work full duty. I later went to The ER because I continued to have pain and swelling. I was sent by ambulance to a specialist in Oklahoma City! I almost lost function in my arm because of her misdiagnosis. My arm is fine now, but I lost my job. I am still fighting with my former employer to get my medical bills paid!!! I lost my job and have thousands in medical bills because of her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Eva Case, ARNP?
I was very disappointed in my care. The nurse was rude. Eva could not answer my questions. I had tests ordered and waited over two weeks for results. I finally called the office and was told to call back because they were on vacation. I scheduled an appointment to get my results and was told that all my tests didn’t get ordered. There is little privacy. I could hear them talking about me and joking outside of my room. They were very unprofessional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Eva Case, ARNP?
I hope to never see her again. No one should have to. She never touched me. Never did an exam, lab or anything. I was told I just needed to see the doctor!!! I was charged 40 dollars for 2 minutes to ge told I had to come back next week! I ended up having to have an operation! I waited a week in pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Eva Case, ARNP?

How was your experience with Eva Case?