Eunice Ugochukwu, APRN

Eunice Ugochukwu
Telehealth services available

Grand Desert Medical and Psychiatric Group

3110 S Durango Dr Ste 200 Las Vegas, NV 89117

Eunice Ugochukwu, APRN is a Pediatric Psychiatry Specialist in Las Vegas, NV. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Eunice Ugochukwu to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Pediatric Psychiatry Specialists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Nevada

Check Eunice Ugochukwu's experience treating your condition or procedure

Eunice Ugochukwu's conditions and procedures:

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Medication Management
  • Mental Status Examination
  • Mood Disorders
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Outpatient Psychiatry
  • Postpartum Depression
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Schizophrenia

Eunice Ugochukwu accepts

Eunice Ugochukwu accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Culinary Health Fund
WellPoint

Eunice Ugochukwu's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Eunice Ugochukwu

3.0

Eunice Ugochukwu?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (7)
  • Explained conditions well (7)
  • Listened & answered questions (7)
  • Office environment (3)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (2)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (2)
I live out of state, but have shared legal custody of my 16 yo daughter, who lives with father in Las Vegas. My daughter has been seeing Eunice since September 2019. I spoke with Eunice at first visit by phone and requested phone contact at each visit to determine the best treatment for our daughter as court ordered and because it is best practice to work with both parents. I have left Eunice two phone messages since the first interaction. I have also mailed this nurse practitioner a letter including the court order requesting a return phone call. I would like to be included on all medical conversations, so I can consent and as questions. I also included a form for her to complete for my daughter's summer camp. Eunice returned the form partially and incorrectly completed. I still have not received a return phone call. She also requires drug testing for my daughter, who does not have a history of drug usage. The cost of the test is $90 and not covered by insurance.
DISGSTED – May 13, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Eunice Ugochukwu, APRN?
Don’t recommend. She doesn’t take her time to get to know her patients and just assumes she knows about their situations and disorders. Made me very uncomfortable both times I have seen her. She sat there and criticized everything I said instead of hearing that I was looking to understand my condition and needed help. Her staff are all under 20 and they lack basic customer service skills.
Apr 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Eunice Ugochukwu, APRN?
Eunice has been seeing my 2 extremely rambunctious daughters for a few years. They love her and look fwd to seeing her. She takes the time to listen and makes adjustments to meds when necessary. Offers advice and doesn't push the meds onto me. Its always my choice with what do I feel comfortable with giving my child. The reason there is such a long wait sometimes is because she doesn't rush ppl out the door with a script in their hands unnecessarily. Which should be a good thing! Patient care!
Kelly in Henderson, NV – Oct 18, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Eunice Ugochukwu, APRN?
Now that she has a new staff they get stuff done and get you in when you want to be seen. I understand being follow up patient I have to wait and I think she is truly amazing. I will defiantly keep going and give her new staff a chance they are really nice and turn around on prescriptions are fantastic.
julie – Jul 11, 2018
ABSOLUTELY NOT!
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Julia Garsenstein in Las Vegas, NV – Jun 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Eunice Ugochukwu, APRN?
I have received utterly terrible service here and the only reason I'm still going is because she accepts my insurance and is by where I live. Other than that she can't seem to transfer my prescription even though I've given her entire day because she apparently doesn't take breaks in between patients and when I do go in for an appointment she's consistently double and triple booked making patients wait around for up to 2 hours doing nothing.
  • Long wait times
Apr 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Eunice Ugochukwu, APRN?
Absolutely AWFUL!!! Their office called me with a cancellation appointment. As a new patient, I arrived 40 minutes early to complete all necessary paperwork. My appointment time came and went, finally her office door opened and another girl, that had just arrived, walked in. I went to the front desk to ask; I was told I was "bumped" and if I wanted to come back at 5:00pm I could, and, if she wasn't too tired she would see me. All this after they called me! Got my co pay back and left!!
Las Vegas, NV – Oct 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Eunice Ugochukwu, APRN?
Ms.unice is truly dedicated to her profession and is very knowledgeable at problem solving.
Ozella mason in Las Vegas, NV – Jun 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Eunice Ugochukwu, APRN?
My name is Lori, Eunice has been my doctor for a number of years, I suffer terribly with depression, anxiety, and brain siezures among other things, Eunice has been able to help me with the right medications for me so I am able to function in life, I was not functioning at all before I found Eunice. I am a mom and I am raising teenagers so I really can't afford to be mentally unhealthy! I will continue to see Eunice for as long as she is in practice. Thank you so much Eunice!
Lorraine Gore in Las Vegas, NV – May 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Eunice Ugochukwu, APRN?
Eunice is a caring, highly qualified health care provider. She listened to myself and my daughter. She treated my autistic daughter with care and compassion. She takes time with her patients. Best APN I have ever seen.
Parent of Autism ADHD child in Las Vegas, NV – Apr 06, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Eunice Ugochukwu, APRN?

How was your experience with Eunice Ugochukwu?

• Pediatric Psychiatry
  • Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Psychiatry