Eugenia Steingold

Clinical Psychology ·  Female

Eugenia Steingold
5110 12th Ave Brooklyn, NY 11219

Eugenia Steingold is a clinical psychologist in Brooklyn, NY. She specializes in clinical psychology.

Eugenia Steingold accepts

Eugenia Steingold accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana

Likelihood to recommend Eugenia Steingold

Eugenia Steingold?
Eugenia Steingold's Performance
What People Say About Eugenia Steingold
Dr. Steingold is very knowledgeable, empathetic. She gives me a strong emotional support.
×Post a ResponseAre you Eugenia Steingold?
Dr. Steingold is brilliant and compassionate. Very on point with diagnosis, and therapy sessions are extremely helpful! She is trustworthy and her stellar training and knowledge of latest therapy modalities make her absolutely incredible. Highly recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Eugenia Steingold?
We brought our young son for treatment by Dr. Steingold for anxiety, ADHD and ASD. When we initially brought him in, he was in crisis mode. It was devastating to see a little boy having such anxiety. Dr. Steingold used several techniques, including EFT and calming strategies. Within several visits, he was doing better and is improving on an ongoing basis. Dr. Steingold is genius in the way she reached our son. He felt comfortable and opened up to her and her strategies. We highly recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Eugenia Steingold?
I tried 3 other therapists after Dr. Steingold's practice moved. She is the best by far. Dr. Steingold is so much more effective than the others that I am willing to take a 1.5hr subway ride just to to see her, again. She is empathic, attentive, and very effective. It is not like the other therapists were bad, they were just less effective in pointing out the areas I need to focus on. With Dr. Steingold, I have made progress that is not only noticeable to me but to my friends and colleagues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Eugenia Steingold?
I've seen Dr. Eugenia Steingold on and off for over 4 years. She's helped me tremendously with lessening my anxiety and dealing with difficult family dynamics. She's warm, friendly, and truly cares about her patients. A few years ago I stopped seeing her regularly after she was able to get me to a good, resilient mental space, however since then I've had a few emergency situations and she has always been responsive and made herself available even outside her normal hours. Highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Eugenia Steingold?
My teenager has been struggling with tics since elementary school. In just a few sessions Dr.Steingold was able to help him deal with it. We saw immediate improvement. I highly recommend this doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Eugenia Steingold?
My son had being seeing Dr. Steingold for OCD, and she was very helpful to him. So when I suffered a traumatic incident about a year later, naturally I went to see her. She was very warm and affirming, always professional, and I found myself feeling much better within a few months. Recently when my son started having anxiety and sleep issues, we returned to Dr. Steingold. He is already showing improvement. I have complete confidence in her, and recommend her whole-heartedly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Eugenia Steingold?
My son has seen her for two stints several years apart for his OCD/anxiety disorder. She used cognitive behavior therapy as well as straightforward talk therapy and some other techniques. Both times, an acute bout of OCD calmed down astonishingly quickly--and it wasn't a bandaid fix, it was the real thing. She's amazing. Brilliant, kind, empathic, and completely professional, with a deep understanding of psychology. I would recommend her with zero hesitation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Eugenia Steingold?
I have never doubted my decision to bring my non-verbal child to work with Dr. Steingold. She is a kind, perceptive, and incredibly gifted therapist - more insightful than any other therapist we have seen. Dr. Steingold was instrumental in helping my son, and I am forever thankful to her for her skills and talent.
Excellent Psychologist!
Excellent Doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Eugenia Steingold?
She triple booked us with 2 other patients and had the decency to call us in when it was finally our turn and ask whether we MIND waiting another 20 minutes because the other patients were with children. I took one good look at her and walked out. Took a day off from work to make this appointment, came on time and then was asked to go back to the waiting area? PS very little confidentially in this office, we heard the previous patients entire conversation, very unprofessional setting.
×Post a ResponseAre you Eugenia Steingold?

How was your experience with Eugenia Steingold?