Chiropractic  |
Male
Dr. Etienne Dubarry, DC
Dr. Etienne Dubarry, DC is a chiropractic provider who practices in Palm Beach Gardens, FL.

11211 Prosperity Farms Rd

Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Dubarry

As a chiropractor using his hands as a therapeutic tool; I believe in simplicity. Go first to what is common avoiding aggressive and costly procedure that in general always present an hidden risk to the patient's health. I celebrate my thirst for knowledge and satisfy it by publishing books, articles and teaching in several universities. My practice is a constant quest for excellence and each day my patients make me feel humble.

• Chiropractic
  • Chiropractic Rehabilitation
  • Chiropractic Sports Medicine
  • Pediatric Chiropractic

Dr. Dubarry does not have any board certifications listed.

• Head and Neck Conditions

• University Of Bordeaux Ii / U.F.R. Of Medicine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Chicago
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1981

Dr. Dubarry has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Dubarry has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • German

Dr. Dubarry does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dubarry and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dubarry's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dubarry to family and friends
Dr. Dubarry's Performance
A great chiropractic doctor and person. His clinic and staff a place that i will recomend 100%. The best place for recover and heal ... Thank you Dr. Dubarry
in Jupiter, FL |
Dr Dubarry is wonderful. He listens to what I think is wrong and then fixes me!! The staff are exceptional. Everyone in this office is very cheerful and upbeat, very professional. They truly seem to care how you are feeling. This is not a get them in, get them out, make more money office. One day I was in such pain I was close to tears. I called the office and they told me to come over right away and Dr Dubarry fixed me. It was a Friday and they were very busy but still made time for me. AWESOME
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
Dr. Dubarry is extremely down to earth - any of his patients would say so. His skill is incredible, and I don't see myself with another. My biggest problem used to be the shifting of my weight, and after my first adjustment, I no longer needed to shift my weight from one foot to the other - the difference it made for me has been incredible. I see Dr. Dubarry sometimes once a week, some times once every two weeks, and each time I leave feeling lighter.
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Dr Dubarry was the best gift I ever received. He was recommended to me by my dog's acupuncturist /chiropractor. He has gotten me through some rough times, my body would scream at me in pain. But no more. I have been through some many doctors and he is the only one who can help. I highly recommend with a great bedside manner.
in Palm Beach Gardens, FL |
I would highly recommend dr. duberry.he has treated me for 8 months and has relieved my pain to near 100%.i was in extreme pain after a car accident and I am feeling much better.i give him a 5 star in performance in chiropractic care.
Have you seen Dr. Etienne Dubarry, DC?
Are you Dr. Dubarry?