Ethan Bratt, LMFT

Marriage & Family TherapyMaleAge 43

Ethan Bratt

Pivotal Counseling LLC

109 Coronado Ct Fort Collins, CO 80525

Ethan Bratt, LMFT is a Marriage & Family Therapist in Fort Collins, CO. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Ethan Bratt to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Marriage & Family Therapists in your area

"I treat people, not patients or clients. What you are going though is unique to your situation. My approach is to learn about you, discover with you what roadblocks you are running up against, and help you by providing yo..."

- Ethan Bratt, LMFT

• Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Friendly Staff
    Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

No malpractice claims found for Colorado

Check if Ethan Bratt treats your condition or procedure

Ethan Bratt's conditions and procedures:

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Sex Therapy
  • Sexual Counseling
  • Women’s Sexual Health Management

Ethan Bratt accepts

Ethan Bratt accepts the following insurance:

We are a Concierge's Practice and out of network with Insurance Plans. If you have additional questions, please call the office directly.

Ethan Bratt's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Ethan Bratt

4.0

Ethan Bratt

Ethan is a highly skilled therapist with a solid understanding of clinical issues and the therapeutic process. His personality and warmth helps others to feel at ease as they interact with him. He is one of the best therapists I have had the opportunity to work with professionally and I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone seeking individual, family or couple's counseling.
Emily Macfarlane in Loveland, CO – Mar 12, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Ethan Bratt, LMFT?
Ethan is a professional at the highest level. I have known and worked with Ethan on several Marriage & Family Therapy projects for the better part of the last 7 years and his energy, enthusiasm, motivation, organization, and follow through are a constant. Whenever I have needed anything from Ethan, I know that as soon as he begins to work on it, it is as good as done and everything will be taken care of. Sincerely, Dr. Darin Wallis
Dr. Darin Wallis in Denver, Colorado – Mar 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Ethan Bratt, LMFT?
Ethan is amazing. He has changed everything about my life. I see the world in such a more positive light, I'm more patient with my spouse and my children. I have hope that I can fix the things about myself that I feel I need to change, and Ethan is helping me learn how to do just that. I love that he never judges me. Never makes me feel like I'm unworthy of change and the life I want. I always feel uplifted and energized when I see him. Best decision I ever made.
H. in Greeley, CO – Oct 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Ethan Bratt, LMFT?

How was your experience with Ethan Bratt?
Provider explaining information to patient

I treat people, not patients or clients. What you are going though is unique to your situation. My approach is to learn about you, discover with you what...Read more

Ethan is a licensed marriage and family therapist in both Colorado and Wyoming. He is also certified as a sex therapist by the American Association of...Read more

• Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Counseling
  • Sex Therapy

2009
Seattle Pacific University
2006
Brigham Young University

Is Ethan Bratt, LMFT accepting new patients?

Ethan Bratt, LMFT generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Ethan Bratt's profile to make an appointment.

Does Ethan Bratt, LMFT accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Ethan Bratt accepts your insurance.

What are Ethan Bratt, LMFT's top areas of care?

Ethan Bratt frequently treats Adolescent Counseling, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), and Counseling Services. See all procedures and conditions Ethan Bratt treats.

Where is Ethan Bratt, LMFT's office located?

Ethan Bratt's office is located at 109 Coronado Ct, Fort Collins, CO 80525. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Ethan Bratt, LMFT offer telehealth services?

Ethan Bratt has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Ethan Bratt, LMFT?

Pivotal Counseling LLC