Esther Rosengarten, PMHNP-BC

Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) •  Female • Age 40

Esther Rosengarten
Telehealth services available

MINDHUB LLC (member of Calico Mental Health Associates)

1020 Sw Taylor St Ste 745 Portland, OR 97205

Esther Rosengarten, PMHNP-BC is a Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner in Portland, OR and has over 9 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from U Mass-Lowell Genl Hosp medical school in 2011. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Esther Rosengarten to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Nurse Practitioners in your area

See similar Nurse Practitioners in Portland

• Recent Reviews
    Reviews made in the last 30 days. See reviews
  • Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Esther Rosengarten accepts

Esther Rosengarten accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO
Moda Health
Providence Health Plans

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check if Esther Rosengarten treats your condition or procedure

Esther Rosengarten's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction Treatment
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Autism
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Drug Abuse
  • Eating Disorders
  • Individual Therapy
  • Medication Management
  • Mental Status Examination
  • Mood Disorders
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Outpatient Psychiatry
  • Personality Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Postpartum Depression
  • Schizophrenia
  • Social Phobia
  • Stress Management

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Esther Rosengarten, PMHNP-BC...

Offer an online patient portal?

Communicate via email?

Offer weekend visits?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Esther Rosengarten's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Esther Rosengarten

Esther Rosengarten?
What People Say About Esther Rosengarten, PMHNP-BC
12 years in the pursuit of Psychiatric harmony, and I have finally been set up with a Provider that goes above and beyond the call of duty. Attentive to your needs, respectful of your quirks, Dr. Rosengarten does it all. Never once have I ever been treated like just a patient to sit through, she really works you. I only wish I had been set up with her sooner! Her office is the ultimate meditation space as well. So zen!!
Sean Alexander – Jun 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Esther Rosengarten, PMHNP-BC?
I've been to three different people for help with my mental health/trying to find medication that actually helps me and Esther Rosengarten has been the first person able to give me hope. Along with explaining the steps I need to take to improve things she also takes the time to explain things I may not understand about my condition. Sometimes I would arrive a little early to my appointment to de-stress in her waiting room which always helped me. I was able to overlook her many books some of which she has recommended to me and they have helped me quite a bit. I never felt rushed in my appointments either and I always left feeling better. You can tell she cares about her patients well-being and actually listens to concerns.
Mercedes – Jun 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Esther Rosengarten, PMHNP-BC?
I’ve been seeing Gabrielle for about a year now. She has helped me find the right meds and dosage And gave me counseling that has brought me out of a deep depression and back to a functioning human. She also helped cure me of PTSD that I have had for 8 years. I could not be any happier either her as my therapist. I highly recommend her.
Jessica – Apr 25, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Esther Rosengarten, PMHNP-BC?
Gabrielle/Esther has been a blessing in my life. I started seeing her about 8 months ago and she gave me the most accurate diagnosis and treatment for my depression. I suffered persistent depressive disorder for over 19 years, tried many professionals (Psychiatrists, Psychiatric Nurses, Psychologists, etc.) and even more drugs and drugs combinations. For 19 years, nothing managed to eliminate the symptoms of depression. And some drugs made them even worse. It took Gabrielle one session to give me a completely different diagnosis from what I'd been told before, and prescribe the meds she thought would be best for me. They worked wonders and changed my life. Ever since, my quality of life has improved in every sense. I'm thankful for having access to such an accomplished professional who is caring, knowledgable and personable.
Dec 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Esther Rosengarten, PMHNP-BC?
I was thrilled when I was able to locate Gabrielle (Esther) again. She is and has been one of the best clinicians I have worked with in treating my mental health. She is smart, compassionate, honest, and genuinely cares about her patients. Gabrielle is not a pill pusher. She listens to feedback and wants to see her patients get better. Her prior practice, The Center of Excellence in Beaverton, OR, would not give me information about how to contact her. They were extremely rude about her abrupt departure. Speaking as a mental health patient, continuity of care is extremely important. The Center of Excellence should have handled the situation more professionally and informed clients. I would follow Gabrielle anywhere!
Dec 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Esther Rosengarten, PMHNP-BC?
Esther is remarkable. She is warm, genuine, and provides excellent, thought-provoking input.
Grant – Nov 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Esther Rosengarten, PMHNP-BC?
My experience with Gabrielle has been absolutely incredible. After an incredibly horrible experience with a provider, that can best be described as a "candyman"....constantly upping my meds and adding to the list of meds I take in order to keep me hostage to her appointments, I found Gabrielle. She has successfully decreased the medication I take by more than 50%. Her unique approach to medication management combined with psycho-therapy / talk therapy is amazing. If you need a fresh perspective on life, a great therapist and a yearning to decrease/manage the meds you are taking I urge you to contact Gabrielle.
Christine Varnum – Oct 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Esther Rosengarten, PMHNP-BC?
I am so thankful for Gabrielle's care. She has helped me through an extremely difficult period of my life and has instilled a sense of hope that I thought was unattainable. I feel comfortable sharing my thoughts with her because she is compassionate and sincere. I also consider myself a risk adverse person, but from day one, I have never doubted Gabrielle's recommendations and guidance when it comes to my care as she is extremely intelligent and knowledgable. I hold her in the highest regard and would recommend her to anyone.
LC – Sep 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Esther Rosengarten, PMHNP-BC?
Esther is a fantastic practitioner. Whenever I step into her office, I feel at ease, and I leave feeling empowered. She has a very warm personality and it's obvious that she cares for her patients. She takes the time to painstakingly evaluate you biologically as well as mentally, and uses that information to help you reach your goals. She is conservative when prescribing - which I consider very important. When I come in for medication check-ins, she will take the time to listen to me and help me work through my personal issues with zeal - even though she doesn't have to! She has this incredible ability to identify what's bothering me with surgical precision and offer really helpful and practical solutions. I also really appreciate that she doesn't hesitate to tell me when I'm making my own life more difficult, because she does it in a way that is gentle and eye-opening rather than condescending. She is a very compassionate person, and I really enjoy being her patient.
Becky – Aug 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Esther Rosengarten, PMHNP-BC?
I appreciate Gabrielle's approach to our work together. She's got the perfect mix of non-judgement and real-talk. It's exactly what I've needed to start cultivating a greater sense of self-acceptance, while checking negative and unproductive patterns. Her office space is serene and welcoming, and I like that we revisit 'homework' so I'm accountable for growth and change.
callie – Aug 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Esther Rosengarten, PMHNP-BC?
Gabrielle (Esther's middle name) was extremely thorough in her diagnostic eval and very careful when prescribing medication to treat all of my symptoms while ensuring that I didn't experience side effects. She is extremely knowledgeable and I appreciate that she explains my diagnoses to me and why she recommends specific medications or behavior modifications. Gabrielle is encouraging and supportive. At the same time, she is direct and doesn't sugarcoat things. I appreciate her approach and I know that I can depend on her to keep me accountable when I need to change a habit and to help me when I'm struggling. Gabrielle is the best!
Aug 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Esther Rosengarten, PMHNP-BC?
Brilliant, Wholistic & Compassionate!! I initially chose her d/t stellar reviews and boy did she deliver. After several years of ineffective antidepressants & unproductive counseling l’d all but given up. Recently my teen was dx’d w/ADHD and I realized I struggled with many of the same issues and went to her for testing. After an extremely thorough evaluation she discovered I indeed had ADHD and after appropriate medication and support, I finally feel like a functional adult managing life, work and parenting. I can never thank her enough for her care and the impact it has had on my life and family. When I found out she left COE (by her phone call to me, not COE), she apologized for the abrupt departure, informed me of her move and how I could continue to see her should I choose. No contest, I would’ve budgeted in monthly plane fare to see her anywhere, she’s the best!!!
Aug 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Esther Rosengarten, PMHNP-BC?
Esther Rosengarten is a rare find amongst mental healthcare providers who prescribe medications. She is caring, attentive, and takes time to consider the whole picture of the current situation. Most mental health providers prescribing medications will see you in 15 minutes and throw medications your way without consideration of circumstances, diet and distortion of thinking. Esther will take the time to get to know you and also provide solutions that does not include medications which means that she doesn't over prescribe and will put you on the road to happier and more sustainable mental health.
AP – Jul 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Esther Rosengarten, PMHNP-BC?
Due to my unique circumstances, I have always had a difficult time finding a mental health practitioner who was the right fit for me, but I have been so much happier and more functional since seeing Gabrielle. She is extremely knowledgeable about how the human brain functions and the medication she prescribed me is perfect. She is also very empathetic and kind and though I struggle with social anxiety, I feel very comfortable around her. I would definitely recommend Gabrielle to anyone seeking help for their mental health.
Chelsea S. in Portland, OR – Jul 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Esther Rosengarten, PMHNP-BC?
If you want someone to stare at a monitor and type while you talk, this is the provider for you. If you like to be condescended to, give her a call. Would not recommend. Horrible experience, made my son feel worse instead of better.
OR – Jun 12, 2019
I'm so sorry you had such a bad experience. I...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Esther Rosengarten, PMHNP-BC?
I had seen Gabrielle about 3 years ago. When she left the practice I was seeing her at in MA. She was the first psychiatrist that finally made me feel like a normal person in society again. Thank you to her! She is compassionate, caring and willing to listen. Finding someone thats willing to care about each of their patients isn't easy. You will not find many psych. like her. I hope that one day she returns back to MA and opens her own practice. I have yet to find a new psychiatrist like her!
Mar 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Esther Rosengarten, PMHNP-BC?
Very sad Gabrielle decided to leave COE, but so very glad she is starting her own practice now. Health grades is posting her new phone number and i’ll definite Be calling her to make another appointment. She is the best psychiatric practitioner i ever had.
Mar 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Esther Rosengarten, PMHNP-BC?
Very satisfied with the service. Would recommend her anytime!!
Mar 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Esther Rosengarten, PMHNP-BC?
She seemed pretty good until she abruptly left the practice and all of her patients. I don't know what her circumstances are/were, but that's not okay.
Mar 12, 2019
Whomever this may be please note that my plan was...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Esther Rosengarten, PMHNP-BC?
Ms Rosengarten has helped me with my depression and anxiety more than I thought possible. She is kind, knowledgeable and optimistic about my treatment. I trust in her ability to treat me effectively and feel lucky to have to have found her.
Beaverton, OR – Mar 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Esther Rosengarten, PMHNP-BC?

How was your experience with Esther Rosengarten?

Now opening her own PRIVATE PRACTICE  (MINDHUB: Medical Institute of Neuroplastic Development- Holistically Understanding the Brain) IN SW PORTLAND through Calico Mental Health Associates- Contact info above.

• Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

2011
2000
Oxford U

• French

More Information

• Does Esther Rosengarten communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Esther Rosengarten communicates via email

• Does Esther Rosengarten offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Esther Rosengarten offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Esther Rosengarten offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Esther Rosengarten offers an online patient portal

• Does Esther Rosengarten have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Esther Rosengarten has free onsite parking

• Does Esther Rosengarten offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Esther Rosengarten offers weekend visits

• Does Esther Rosengarten offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Esther Rosengarten offers evening visits