Esther Rosengarten, PMHNP-BC

Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female · Age 39

Esther Rosengarten

Esther Rosengarten, PMHNP-BC is a psychiatric nurse practitioner in Portland, OR and has been practicing for 8 years. She graduated from U Mass-Lowell Genl Hosp in 2011 and specializes in psychiatric nursing (nurse practitioner) and nursing (nurse practitioner).

Make an appointment

Esther Rosengarten accepts

Esther Rosengarten accepts the following insurance:

Moda Health
Providence Health Plans

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check if Esther Rosengarten treats your condition or procedure

Esther Rosengarten's conditions and procedures:

• Addiction Treatment
  • ADHD and-or ADD
  • ADHD Testing
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Alcoholism (Alcohol Dependence)
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Autism
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Drug Abuse
  • Eating Disorders
  • Individual Therapy
  • Medication Management
  • Mental Status Examination
  • Mood Disorders
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Outpatient Psychiatry
  • Personality Disorders
  • Postpartum Depression
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Schizophrenia
  • Social Phobia
  • Stress Management

Now opening her own PRIVATE PRACTICE  (MINDHUB: Medical Institute of Neuroplastic Development- Holistically Understanding the Brain) IN SW PORTLAND through Calico Mental Health Associates- Contact info above.

• Psychiatric Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)
  • Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

2011

Likelihood to recommend Esther Rosengarten

Esther Rosengarten?
Esther Rosengarten's Performance
What People Say About Esther Rosengarten, PMHNP-BC
I had seen Gabrielle about 3 years ago. When she left the practice I was seeing her at in MA. She was the first psychiatrist that finally made me feel like a normal person in society again. Thank you to her! She is compassionate, caring and willing to listen. Finding someone thats willing to care about each of their patients isn't easy. You will not find many psych. like her. I hope that one day she returns back to MA and opens her own practice. I have yet to find a new psychiatrist like her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Esther Rosengarten, PMHNP-BC?
Very sad Gabrielle decided to leave COE, but so very glad she is starting her own practice now. Health grades is posting her new phone number and i’ll definite Be calling her to make another appointment. She is the best psychiatric practitioner i ever had.
×Post a ResponseAre you Esther Rosengarten, PMHNP-BC?
Very satisfied with the service. Would recommend her anytime!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Esther Rosengarten, PMHNP-BC?
She seemed pretty good until she abruptly left the practice and all of her patients. I don't know what her circumstances are/were, but that's not okay.
Whomever this may be please note that my plan was...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Esther Rosengarten, PMHNP-BC?
Ms Rosengarten has helped me with my depression and anxiety more than I thought possible. She is kind, knowledgeable and optimistic about my treatment. I trust in her ability to treat me effectively and feel lucky to have to have found her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Esther Rosengarten, PMHNP-BC?
I cannot emphasize how wonderful Gabrielle is. When it comes to self help, they often emphasize the importance of "clicking". I've seen all sorts of counselors and alike, none of whom I really "clicked with". It made it difficult to open up and receive the help I ultimately needed. I almost immediately clicked with Gabrielle. She's amazing. She's insanely sweet, caring, and funny. She cares about your best interest and isn't afraid to be honest with you. I cannot recommend her enough.
×Post a ResponseAre you Esther Rosengarten, PMHNP-BC?
Love Dr. Rosengarten. She has an amazing way of relating and communicating. Doesn't feel like I'm talking to a doctor, yet she is so incredibly knowledgeable. I always leave with a better understanding of things as well as some fun fact. She is perfect for me because she isn't legalistic in her approach, but is practical and compassionate without mincing truths. She is a nice counter-approach to my legalistic tendencies and has given me permission to relax into life despite my struggles.
×Post a ResponseAre you Esther Rosengarten, PMHNP-BC?
I have had many different psych providers, all of whom could never figure out the right medicine for me to be my best self. Esther Rosengarten, is BY FAR the best psych provider I have ever had. She truly cares for her patients and is incredibly knowledgeable. For the first time in a long time I feel positive in my psych care with Esther. With her help I feel confident I am becoming my "best self" !! Thank you so much Esther!! You are the BEST!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Esther Rosengarten, PMHNP-BC?
I worked with Gabriela, and she was awesome. She was patient with me as I cried. She thoroughly explained the process in our first meeting. She was very supportive, and explained the side effects of the medicine she was prescribing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Esther Rosengarten, PMHNP-BC?
I highly recommend Esther Rosengarten and the Center of Excellence. Changed my life!
×Post a ResponseAre you Esther Rosengarten, PMHNP-BC?
I feel very fortunate to have found E. Gabriel Rosengarten. It was very apparent on my first visit that Ms. Rosengarten is very professional and knowledgeable. She listens with empathy while keeping the visit on track. Her training and experience give her the skills she needs to figure out what is going on with you and how to help even when you are not able to easily articulate your issues. The office staff are perfect too. They are polite and efficient and non judgmental.
×Post a ResponseAre you Esther Rosengarten, PMHNP-BC?
My experiences with Esther have been top notch. She is very though and takes time needed to review how you are doing. She is very interested in the overall person and not limited to just treating a condition. She is also open to considering changes in medication when appropriate.
×Post a ResponseAre you Esther Rosengarten, PMHNP-BC?
Esther is a bright shining star in a very dark world. She helped pull me out of a very dark place a few months ago. I really felt hopeless and when I met her I didn't know what to expect. She was just so positive and hopeful...and at the time I didn't know how much I needed hope around me. I really didn't think I could come out of my Depression, but I did, thanks to Esther's bright positivity and expertise in Psychiatry.
×Post a ResponseAre you Esther Rosengarten, PMHNP-BC?
Gabrielle Rosengarten has done me more good in three visits than all the doctors and specialists that I have seen over the past three years! Nobody else has been able to correctly diagnose and treat my chronic back pain. Turns out it was largely due to anxiety more than arthritis. I'm now looking forward to finally getting my life back and ending a 12-year dependency on Ambien as well. Thank you Gabrielle!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Esther Rosengarten, PMHNP-BC?
Dr. Rosengarten was able to quickly and efficiently help me (38 yr. old man) figure out my issues (depression/anxiety) and do so in a way that doesn't make me dependent on medication, which is exactly what I wanted. Really great experience all around. Very happy with the results!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Esther Rosengarten, PMHNP-BC?
Ms Rosengarten is a life changer. No, this is not a paid for review. She changed my life. I have been to counselors and therapists and psychiatrists throughout the years who never discover I have ADHD. I am 44 years old and have been dealing with ADHD all my life and never knew it. Esther diagnosed me on one visit, recommended a medication and I have never felt better. Thank you Esther you are incredible at what you do.
×Post a ResponseAre you Esther Rosengarten, PMHNP-BC?
Very very nice and understanding, very easy to talk to and get along with. Knows how to talk to someone and treat them like a human being not just a patient. Would recommend to anyone who’s looking in the department.
×Post a ResponseAre you Esther Rosengarten, PMHNP-BC?
Very caring and clinically sharp. Wonderful experience!
×Post a ResponseAre you Esther Rosengarten, PMHNP-BC?
Esther ( Gabrielle) conducted the most in depth assessment I've ever received in Behavioral Health in the 12 years I've been receiving services. I felt that I was heard and thus my treatment has been much more successful under her care. Her expertise is impressive and I would recommend her to anyone in need of mental health services.
×Post a ResponseAre you Esther Rosengarten, PMHNP-BC?
I am so grateful for Ms. Rosengarten. She literally brought me back to life! She listened to me and carefully considered my symptoms to develop a plan that finally worked. I am overjoyed and relieved!!!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Esther Rosengarten?

MINDHUB LLC (member of Calico Mental Health Associates)

• Fri: closed