Esther Prelog, LPC

Counseling •  Female

26 Reviews
Esther Prelog

Pacific Counseling and Neurotherapies Inc.

5201 SW Westgate Dr Ste 108 Portland, OR 97221

Esther Prelog, LPC is a counselor in Portland, OR. She specializes in counseling, marriage & family therapy, and more.

• Low wait times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Esther Prelog accepts

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check if Esther Prelog treats your condition or procedure

• Grief Therapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Pediatric Behavior Disorders
  • Pediatric Counseling
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Psychotherapy Services
  • Relationship Issues
  • Relaxation Therapy
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Stress Management
  • Substance Abuse

Esther Prelog's Reviews

Did you have an appointment with Esther Prelog?

Enter the Bills 4 Bills sweepstakes by leaving a review today

Terms and conditions

Likelihood to recommend Esther Prelog

4.4

Esther Prelog?
Esther Prelog's Performance
What People Say About Esther Prelog, LPC
Esther is a highly qualified and skilled counselor in childhood domestic violence. She has helped my children process the trauma they've witnessed. She is a safe place for children and will always advocate for their best interest. I have taken my children to several therapist and Esther is by far the best! She gives children a bag full of tools to help cope with trauma responses. She is an angel disguised in human form.
×Post a ResponseAre you Esther Prelog, LPC?
Esther Prelog is a highly skilled and insightful professional therapist. I had some concerns with my daughters overall well being during a high conflict custody battle and events leading up to it. Esther has not only helped my daughter but she has also helped me with skills to become a more effective parent in handling the impact of events on my daughter and I. She is direct but with compassion and empathy which makes for effective progress. I highly recommend her. I am grateful for her
×Post a ResponseAre you Esther Prelog, LPC?
She is a professional with excellent child counseling skills (caring with no nonsense and no baby talk.) She is helping our son navigate his emotions and anxieties with love and logic, and provides us with the scaffolding he needs to grow and mature in healthy relationships.
×Post a ResponseAre you Esther Prelog, LPC?
Extremely prejudicial. Refused to even speak with previous caregivers in a long running and contentious case. Threatened me directly about about outcome of the case.
she always helps kids!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Esther Prelog, LPC?
It was a very good experience to go to her office and do counseling. It helped me with my anxiety. I recommend!
×Post a ResponseAre you Esther Prelog, LPC?
After taking my son to different therapists for over 4 years without any improvement in behavior (aggression, RAD) management that was a direct response to a treatment plan. Within less than a year my son has learned to control his aggressive behavior, and is making substantial progress. Esther works not only with the patient but the family structuring a plan that works, her insight gets to the heart of the issue. As a family we’re able to now live a life we thought was impossible a year ago.
×Post a ResponseAre you Esther Prelog, LPC?
Esther was focused on getting to the root of the issues my family faced. She is direct and honest. She approached the situation different than other counselors I tried and was the only one who helped us. For those wanting to do the work, Esther is a great resource.
×Post a ResponseAre you Esther Prelog, LPC?
Was terrific in helping me. Professional, personable, well prepared and responsive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Esther Prelog, LPC?
Esther was professional, compassionate, and intuitive in the way she interacted with my child. She was very well-versed in various psychology and parenting theories, including attachment theory, which made me feel as though she could apply her knowledge to provide a more holistic evaluation of our family and my child's needs. She was willing to testify as an expert witness in my adversarial custody and divorce case, which was such a relief. I wholeheartedly recommend Esther.
×Post a ResponseAre you Esther Prelog, LPC?

How was your experience with Esther Prelog?

• Counseling