Chiropractic  |
Dr. Esther Kollars, DC
Ever since I was a young boy whose physical problems had been healed by a chiropractor when no one else was able to, I have wanted to help others in the same way. I also wanted to get the best education possible, so I chose to attend one of two fully-accredited chiropractic schools at the time. I graduated from Southern California University of Health Sciences, Chiropractic Division, located just outside of Los Angeles. I am married to Dr. Esther Hersh-Kollars (also a chiropractor...we met in school), who specializes in Integrated Therapeutic Nutrition. We have two children, both of whom work in the IT field. For more than 25 years, my philosophy of patient care has evolved from an understanding as to how the body compensates due to stress or trauma. I believe it is extremely important to keep my knowledge up-to-date by reading the latest valid scientific research. That way, you may be assured of a doctor who values new methods of effective therapy, while incorporating over 25 years of experience into my individualized treatment programs. I have had great success in treating chronic conditions, migraine headaches, shoulder injuries and joint replacement, as well as TMJ syndrome. I did an additional internship during my schooling in the treatment of TMJ dysfunction with Dr. Dennis Steigerwald, considered to be a leading chiropractic expert in the identification and treatment of this difficult and often misdiagnosed syndrome. This has helped me become much more effective in the successful treatment and care of patients suffering with TMJ dysfunction and its related symptoms. I primarily use my uniquely developed orthopedic massage technique in my practice. I developed this effective method of therapy to re-balance both soft tissue (muscles, ligaments and tendons) and their corresponding joints in order to promote healing and a return to normal function. Orthopedic massage involves therapeutic assessment, manipulation and re-balancing the soft tissue and compensated areas of pain. Restoring structural balance throughout the body allows me to focus on both prevention and rehabilitation of musculoskeletal dysfunctions. The past nine years I have incorporated highly specialized, scientifically designed instrument adjusting into my practice. I find that this method of adjustment is much more specific and effective than traditional manual manipulation because of harmonic resonance. Harmonic resonance are cycles per second that match the body's unique nervous system's vibrational frequencies. These harmonic frequencies reboot the brain, re-program the nerves and help the body to heal very quickly. Neurological re-balancing occurs when the proper harmonic frequencies are applied to the body. This allows the brain to "re-boot," resulting in the return of balance and relaxation to the soft tissue. These unique techniques that I have developed have afforded me the opportunity to help many people who were not able to find help, elsewhere.

203 E 3rd St

Lansdale, PA 19446

Learn about Dr. Kollars

I believe in finding and treating the cause of a patient's problems, not just their symptoms. I am particularly successful treating chronic pain or chronic illness. I also offer nutritional expertise in my office to facilitate healing and a return to a healthier life. At FIX'D Health Care you can recover from trauma, injury, and chronic pain. We are the Most Progressive doctors in the Northeast! Remember, you Can recover from Trauma, Injury, abuse and/or Chronic Pain.

• Chiropractic
  • Applied Kinesiology
  • Neuromuscular Medicine

Dr. Kollars does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adhesive Capsulitis
  • Ankle Disorders
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Burning Feet Syndrome
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Sports Injuries
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Tendonitis
  • Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
  • Tension Myositis-Related Fibromyalgia

• Orthopedic Rehabilitation
  • Spinal Instrumentation Procedures
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Wellness Examination

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Northeastern University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1971
  • University Of Nebraska
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1971
    Medical School | Graduated 1987
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1987
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987
    Other Education | Completed 1987

Dr. Kollars has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kollars has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Kollars does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kollars and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kollars' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kollars to family and friends
based on 3 total reviews
Dr. Kollars' Performance
Have you seen Dr. Esther Kollars, DC?
Are you Dr. Kollars?