Estela Bobadilla, LMFT

Estela Bobadilla, LMFT

Marriage & Family Therapy  ·
Female  ·
Estela Bobadilla, LMFT is a marriage & family therapist in San Diego, CA and has been practicing for 11 years. She graduated from Pacifica Graduate Institute in 2007 and specializes in marriage & family therapy, counseling, and more.Read her story

2729 4th Ave Ste 3

San Diego, CA 92103

• Blue Shield of California
  • Health Net

Learn about Estela Bobadilla

Estela Bobadilla's bio

This content was provided by Estela Bobadilla "If you are ready to invest in yourself and begin the healing process for yourself, your relationships and your future then let's talk about how I can help you. My clients are highly motivated people that are ready to free themselves from the things that are not working for them in their lives. They understand that the work of therapy requires that they take time to think about our sessions, implement tools and develop a new relationship with themselves. There are several ways that you can work with me. I provide counseling to individuals, couples and families. We live in relationship with others and when they are also part of our work, we can heal together. I have a mediation group every Friday from 11:30 – 12:30 where we learn different ways to declutch our mind and we talk about ways to increase our ability to be present in the moment. What can you expect of working with me.. I love what I do and am passionate about working with people. I think that people are always trying their best and when they find better ways of doing things they naturally implement these new ways of being. I will not judge you but will challenge you. I am creative and even though I am trained in many different therapeutic styles, I work with individuals so every session is different from client to client. Together we will find the best way that therapy will work for you. Therapy is a place where we will explore the possibilities and new ways for you to live your life."

• Marriage & Family Therapy
  • Individual Counseling
  • Jungian Analysis
  • Psychological Trauma
  • Women's Counseling

Estela Bobadilla does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

• Pacifica Graduate Institute
    Medical School | Graduated 2007

Estela Bobadilla has no awards or honors listed.

Estela Bobadilla has no media or publications listed.

Estela Bobadilla does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Estela Bobadilla and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Estela Bobadilla's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Estela Bobadilla

Estela Bobadilla?
Estela Bobadilla's Performance
What People Say About Estela Bobadilla, LMFT
Great experience. Would recommend her to anyone. Truly a helping person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Estela Bobadilla, LMFT?

How was your experience with Estela Bobadilla?