Ernest Hackett, CH

ChiropracticMaleAge 68

Chiropractic

Ernest Hackett, CH is a Chiropractor in Jupiter, FL. His office accepts new patients.

Ernest Hackett, CH

4.4

The BEST
Bob Sweet – Mar 23, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Ernest Hackett, CH?
Great guy and great staff. I have been going there for years. I have tried numerous doctors in my area and always come back to Dr Hackett. Don't mind the wait. I like the social atmosphere. If you are hurting than go to a place where it might be hard to get a appointment. Want to get in fast? Go to a lousy doctor.
Michele P. in Jupiter, FL – Sep 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Ernest Hackett, CH?
Great guy, very satisfied with treatment, poor billing practices caused me to have to pay my deductible twice. Inproper coding caused my insurance company to treat them as out of network. Over three months later still not corrected and all subsequent visits to other doctors having to continue to pay for a deductable that was fully payed at Hacketts office. Just got another bill today from the hospital, continuing to pay the same deductable over and over. Outweighs any good received in treatment.
David in Jupiter, FL – Jul 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Ernest Hackett, CH?
I went there under recommendation from co workers, they had me fill out 10 pages of information, then they hand me an electronic device to fill out all the same information again, and then I go into consultation where they sat by a computer and asked me all the same information a 3rd time. Then they put me on Stem treatment and left me laying there forever after the machine stopped and then a quick adjustment. then the real pain was they charged me almost $100 dollars Un heard of !! epic fail
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Anthony Guarnieri in Jupiter, FL – Apr 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Ernest Hackett, CH?
I've been to a number of chiropractors and physical therapists over the past 45 years. Ernie Hackett is by far the best I've ever come across. His understanding of how the human body works mechanically is as good or better than most orthopedic MD's. I've referred many people to him and each of them has thanked me profusely. The office and treatment areas are open like a sports team PT area. Everyone is made to feel welcome. Good, caring staff of professionals.
Ken in Jupiter, FL – Nov 10, 2015
×Post a ResponseAre you Ernest Hackett, CH?

How was your experience with Ernest Hackett?