Chiropractic  |
Male
Ernest Hackett, PT
Ernest Hackett, PT is a chiropractic provider who practices in Jupiter, FL.

4600 Military Trl Ste 108

Jupiter, FL 33458

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Ernest Hackett

• Chiropractic
  • Physical Therapy

Ernest Hackett does not have any board certifications listed.

Education data for Ernest Hackett is unavailable at this time.

Ernest Hackett has no awards or honors listed.

Ernest Hackett has no media or publications listed.

Ernest Hackett does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Ernest Hackett and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Ernest Hackett's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Ernest Hackett to family and friends
4.3
Ernest Hackett's Performance
in Jupiter, FL |
Great guy and great staff. I have been going there for years. I have tried numerous doctors in my area and always come back to Dr Hackett. Don't mind the wait. I like the social atmosphere. If you are hurting than go to a place where it might be hard to get a appointment. Want to get in fast? Go to a lousy doctor.
in Jupiter, FL |
Great guy, very satisfied with treatment, poor billing practices caused me to have to pay my deductible twice. Inproper coding caused my insurance company to treat them as out of network. Over three months later still not corrected and all subsequent visits to other doctors having to continue to pay for a deductable that was fully payed at Hacketts office. Just got another bill today from the hospital, continuing to pay the same deductable over and over. Outweighs any good received in treatment.
in Jupiter, FL |
I went there under recommendation from co workers, they had me fill out 10 pages of information, then they hand me an electronic device to fill out all the same information again, and then I go into consultation where they sat by a computer and asked me all the same information a 3rd time. Then they put me on Stem treatment and left me laying there forever after the machine stopped and then a quick adjustment. then the real pain was they charged me almost $100 dollars Un heard of !! epic fail
in Jupiter, FL |
I've been to a number of chiropractors and physical therapists over the past 45 years. Ernie Hackett is by far the best I've ever come across. His understanding of how the human body works mechanically is as good or better than most orthopedic MD's. I've referred many people to him and each of them has thanked me profusely. The office and treatment areas are open like a sports team PT area. Everyone is made to feel welcome. Good, caring staff of professionals.
Have you seen Ernest Hackett, PT?
Are you Ernest Hackett?