Contact provider for availability

Erin Zimmer, ARNP

Nursing (Nurse Practitioner) ·  Female

Erin Zimmer
123 Main St Ocala, FL 34471

Erin Zimmer, ARNP is a nurse practitioner in Ocala, FL. She specializes in nursing (nurse practitioner) and family medicine.

Erin Zimmer accepts

Erin Zimmer accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Erin Zimmer treats your condition or procedure

• Nursing (Nurse Practitioner)

Erin Zimmer's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Erin Zimmer

4.4

Erin Zimmer?
Erin Zimmer's Performance
What People Say About Erin Zimmer, ARNP
Erin Zimmer is very thorough and competent. She has been my doctor for several years and I highly recommend her. She has a great personality and always is very attentive to any of my concerns.
Love my Doc.
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin Zimmer, ARNP?
My recent visit to Family Care Specialists - Ocala 1 was as pleasant as I had hoped it would be. Erin Zimmer and her assistant Ashley were professional and friendly. Wait time was minimal. Although I had two very concerning issues going on causing terrible pain (discussed), I presented for lab work since it had been a while. I was most appreciative of the lab tech since I am a “hard stick”. She was on point finding a vein, eliminating the need for multiple sticks. Overall a pleasant experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin Zimmer, ARNP?
Erin Zimmer exhibits professionalism, gentle , a good listener and most important, Erin is approachable and down to earth. Thank you Erin!
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin Zimmer, ARNP?
I am so very glad I found her. I trust her and I can understand her speaking. She listens which means a lot these days.
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin Zimmer, ARNP?
Dr Zimmer s always in a big rush, never listens, always pushed my concerns to the side. Her nurse Ashley is so unprofessional and lied on multiple occasions. Scheduling an appt was a nightmare. I was always told 1-2 months before I could be scheduled. If your looking for a dr who will spend a quick 2 minuets with you, she’s your dr. I recommend seeing someone else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin Zimmer, ARNP?
Erin Zimmer is knowledgeable, kind and compassionate. She takes the time to listen and teach without being condescending.
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin Zimmer, ARNP?
Erin Zimmer is always helpful by listening, and suggesting advice concerning my health care concerns .She is a true caring professional
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin Zimmer, ARNP?
There is no likelihood of recommending Erin to family and friends I do it all the time. I've never had a Dr. or PA show as much concern for my health as she does. I also recommend Ocala Health where she works to anyone looking for a doctor. I really don't know of anyone who likes going to the doctor but when the need is there I would recommend Erin as well as the people and place where she works.
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin Zimmer, ARNP?
Knowledgeable, thorough, listens to concerns, answers all questions and very personable. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin Zimmer, ARNP?
She is a wonderful caring provider.
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin Zimmer, ARNP?
I have been a patient of FAMILY CARE SPECIALISTS on SE 17 th Street in Ocala,FL for 1yrs. Currently I am the patient of Erin Zimmer, ARNP. The efficiency of that office is exemplary!!!! Erin is punctual, listens intently, answers all questions, reviews all medications in detail. She even assists negotiating medication costs with Part D prescription plans!! I highly recommend Erin and her staff to anyone in need of excellent primary care! Dr Juan Crespo is the coordinating MD for Ms Zimmer .
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin Zimmer, ARNP?
I would recommend Ms Zimmer to any of my family and friends. She is very attentive and is genuinely concerned for my well being. My overall health has improved since my very first visit with Ms. Zimmer.
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin Zimmer, ARNP?
I’ve been a patient of Dr. Juan Crespo at Family Care Specialists over 10 years, been well pleased and made many recommendations. Occasionally I’ve had to see another doctor or ARNP for an unscheduled urgent care visit. Most recently I saw Erin Zimmer. and was pleasantly surprised. Her competency and care measured up to what I’m accustomed to from Dr. Crespo and her manner and concern for my well being was thoughtful. I will be more than happy to see her again should the need arise.
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin Zimmer, ARNP?
thank you for everything you do.you are awesome and the staff is so courteous.I would highly recommend you and the facility.
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin Zimmer, ARNP?
E. Zimmer has been my care giver for seven years now. She is caring patient and listens above all that she spends the time to find out just what your problems are. I now have my 90 year old dad going to her and she is wonderful with him also
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin Zimmer, ARNP?
Erin is always compassionate, professional and caring. We have 100% confidence in her ability to diagnose and treat us and have referred many patients to her. Also, Ashley, her MA, is an excellent assistant who is caring and thorough. She helped us get a resolution to a problem we had obtaining an authorization from the insurance company. She is an asset to your office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin Zimmer, ARNP?
Ms. Zimmer was excellent; super thorough, honest and understanding of what my concerns were. She spent more time with me than most doctors over the last 5 appointments combined have and answered all of my questions. She has an excellent bedside manner and gave me a sense of ease after leaving her care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin Zimmer, ARNP?
I have multiple health issues, and there is no other doctor I trust more to oversee my medical treatment than Erin Zimmer. She is the best doctor I've ever had. She's wise, caring, and kind. I recommend her highly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin Zimmer, ARNP?
I was throughly pleased with the care I received. Dr. Zimmer always listens to what I say. She will suggest something if she feels it will help me.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Erin Zimmer?

Compare Providers