Erin West, LAC

AcupunctureFemaleAge 39

Acupuncture

Erin West, LAC is a Acupuncturist in Gilbert, AZ. Her office accepts new patients.

Erin West, LAC

Mend Acupuncture and Herbal Medicine

4100 S Lindsay Rd Ste 111 Gilbert, AZ 85297 ()

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Acupuncturists in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Erin West treats your condition or procedure

• Neck Pain
  • Pain Disorder
  • Stress

Erin West accepts

Erin West accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
City of Mesa Health Plan

Erin West's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Erin West

Erin West

I had been struggling with horrible sinuses for a year and a half as well as anxiety my whole life. I was always on and off allergy medications, nasal sprays and even antibiotics, but nothing ever seemed to work. I had never had Acupuncture done before, and although I was a little nervous about what Acupuncture entailed, it was not scary at all! Acupuncture is super relaxing and a great time to re-center your mind, body and soul! When I first met Dr. Erin West, she was super friendly, inviting and truly wanted to help get me back on the right track to feeling better. She instantly made me feel welcome and just after my initial visit, I knew this is where I needed and wanted to be! I have been seeing Dr. Erin West for a couple of months now and I absolutely LOVE Acupuncture! I feel better and better after each visit and it is just such an amazing feeling to finally be feeling better. I have to give a huge thanks to Dr. Erin West because I truly would not have been able to do it without
Brittany – Nov 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin West, LAC?
This is the most caring doctor I have ever met. She treats your whole body and was great at fixing my constant headaches and neck pain that no other doctor could fix.
John in AZ – Jul 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin West, LAC?
I began to see Dr. West because I was searching for medicine that would aid my body and kind in hearing themselves from chemo, radiation and what doctors thought may be an auto immune. Dr. West calmed the inflammation in my body with needles and cupping. She also prescribed herbal medicines and supplements. I have experienced a steady improvement in health. I didn’t want the bandaid to cover my symptoms, but, I am building a healing from within where I am learning to trust my body again!
B Vall in Gilbert, AZ – Feb 08, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin West, LAC?
Dr. West is a compassionate doctor who uses her expertise, coupled with her compassion, in order to effectively treat each patient individually. She uses her unique gift of spirit and knowledge to observe a patient's body language and eye movements, listening carefully to the voice of her patient in order to map their internal landscape and address specific ailments and disorders of the human body. Her treatment rooms are impeccably clean, manifesting peacefulness. I am beyond impressed-blessed.
Maria in Mesa – Feb 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin West, LAC?
Working with Dr. West has been fantastic. When I first started seeing her I had very low energy and wasn't sleeping at night. Within the first few sessions my sleep and energy both normalized. I'm a regular client of Dr. West and see her regularly to help maintain my overall health.
Crystal Taggart in Phoenix – Jan 23, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin West, LAC?
I started seeing Erin after having issues with my neck and back from work. I have had acupuncture treatments in the past and knew what to expect, but Erin still took the time to explain everything and offer other supplemental treatments that I might benefit from along with my acupuncture. She is knowledgeable, friendly, and I've never felt pressured into "extras". Her office is a calming space allowing for deeper relaxation. As a nurse, I can't say enough good things about Erin!
Amanda in Gilbert AZ – Sep 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin West, LAC?
My session with Dr. Erin Hill was not only just what I needed, but was an experience that was unlike any other I've had. As a health care provider myself, I understand the importance of being able to evaluate and recognize signs and symptoms of underlying conditions that even the patient might not be aware of. Dr. Hill was able to do just that and took the time to educate me on what she was seeing. Dr. Hill is at the TOP of her field and is very compassionate. I highly recommend Dr. Hill!
Michael Perryman in Gilbert, AZ – Sep 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin West, LAC?
Dr. Hill is extremely thorough and compassionate. She looks at her patients in an holistic manner which enables her to get the best outcomes for her patients. Her knowledge on both the western and eastern sides of medicine is amazing! She has helped me get off many medications that were unnecessary and actually have harmful side effects. Thank you Dr. Hill!
Huntington Beach, CA – May 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin West, LAC?
Dr. Hill is very knowledgeable, professional, and compassionate. I highly recommend her
Fountain Hills, AZ – Apr 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin West, LAC?
I started seeing Dr. Hill about 7 months ago. My husband has been seeing her for much longer than that. I am not fond of needles, so I was skeptical, but Dr. Hill calls them pins. The acupuncture, and herbs I've been taking, have helped me tremendously with allergies and hormonal issues. Dr. Hill is thorough; she takes a complete medical history before moving forward. She listens, asks questions, and decides on a treatment plan with input from the patient. I highly recommend Dr. Hill!
Sandy E. in Gilbert, AZ – Apr 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin West, LAC?
I was suffering with severe pain do to sciatica, and Dr. Hill with her expertise and caring gentleness helped not only easy my fear of being in pain forever, but she helped my body do what it needed to in order to start healing. I am forever thankful for this amazing woman and i would recommend her to anyone who is sick and tired of being sick and in pain.
Tempe, AZ – Apr 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin West, LAC?
I had severe back pain (7.5 out of 10) for 4 days before going to my appointment with Dr. Hill. She treated my back using neuro-acupuncture technique. As I lay on my back, Dr. Hill expertly inserted several needles in my right hand and a few in my ankles. When the treatment was completed, my pain was only at a level 1!! That was 2 days ago and I am still pain free. Dr. Hill is an amazing healer and an expert in her field; extremely knowledgeable and compassionate. I highly recommend her.
Carol S in Mesa, AZ – Mar 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin West, LAC?
Dr. Hill has helped me tremendously with pain relief and with several other health issues. I enthusiastically recommend her. Severe 9/10 pain in bilateral trapezius and neck became unbearable. Three of my doctors could do no more to help me. Within twelve (12) weeks, the pain level in my trapezius and neck has been reduced to ‘0 to 2 and maybe up to 3’. This made it possible for me to undergo other critical medical treatment without suffering a high level of pain at the same time.
Bob W. in Tempe, AZ – Feb 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin West, LAC?
Dr. Hill is the best in her field!! She is amazing. Caring, compassionate and very knowledgable!! I am so happy I found her!! She has helped me minimize my back pain, decrease anxiety, and feel more energized! I would highly recommend Dr. Hill
Phoenix, AZ – Sep 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin West, LAC?
I was having severe pain in my left hand. As an action pistol shooter it is important to have a firm grip on the gun with both hands. That was getting harder and harder to do, until I had Dr. Hill work with me. After a few treatments I was able to get a firm grip on the gun again. I will certainly recommend Dr. Hill to anyone in need of pain therapy.
Dan S. in Mesa, AZ – Aug 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin West, LAC?
Professional, personable and caring. You can tell that Erin in passionate about TCM and her patients. Erin takes the time to listen, answer questions and walk you through everything regarding your personalized health care plan. Having seen Erin over a couple of years I would highly recommend her.
ChristinaC in Kincardine, ON – Aug 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin West, LAC?
Erin is very confident and competent in what she does. Her knowledge and skill level leaves you with a sense of comfort and security. She has outstanding beside manner and is very passionate about what she does. Highly recommended!
PWyatt – Jul 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin West, LAC?
Erin has a beautiful way at healing. She takes note of every detail and makes you feel incredibly comfortable. I have had the opportunity to receive a number of treatments from Erin (both TCM and acupuncture) and I can't begin to express my sincere gratitude for her expertise. She uses a truly holistic approach and goes beyond much more than symptomatic treatment. I highly recommend her as a healing professional!
Jes Smallwood in Victoria, BC – Jul 26, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin West, LAC?
I was lucky enough to have the very amazing Doctor Erin ntroduce me to Acupuncture. A lil skeptical at forst she quickly made me feel at ease and comfortable while she was working her magic. Very kind, caring patient and knowledgable, she is the best at what she does.
MS in Peace River, AB – Jul 22, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin West, LAC?
Erin has a big heart in helping each of her patients achieve their optimal health by guiding them and providing a very safe and effective space. Thank you Erin!
AthleticaSherry in Vancouver – Jul 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin West, LAC?

How was your experience with Erin West?