Erin West, LAC

Acupuncture ·  Female · Age 36

Erin West

Erin West, LAC is an acupuncturist in Gilbert, AZ. She graduated from Pacific Rim College Of Integrative and Complementary Medicine and specializes in acupuncture, sports medicine pain management, and more.

Make an appointment

Erin West accepts

Erin West accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
City of Mesa Health Plan

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Erin West treats your condition or procedure

• Neck Pain
  • Pain Disorder
  • Sports Injuries
  • Stress

Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) is a complete medical system, not only a complementary therapy.  My goal is to help patients obtain optimum wellness. Dr. West uses acupuncture and Chinese medicine to safely treat all types of pain, diges...

• Acupuncture

Erin West?
Erin West's Performance
What People Say About Erin West, LAC
RecentMost Helpful
This is the most caring doctor I have ever met. She treats your whole body and was great at fixing my constant headaches and neck pain that no other doctor could fix.
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin West, LAC?
I began to see Dr. West because I was searching for medicine that would aid my body and kind in hearing themselves from chemo, radiation and what doctors thought may be an auto immune. Dr. West calmed the inflammation in my body with needles and cupping. She also prescribed herbal medicines and supplements. I have experienced a steady improvement in health. I didn’t want the bandaid to cover my symptoms, but, I am building a healing from within where I am learning to trust my body again!
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin West, LAC?
Dr. West is a compassionate doctor who uses her expertise, coupled with her compassion, in order to effectively treat each patient individually. She uses her unique gift of spirit and knowledge to observe a patient's body language and eye movements, listening carefully to the voice of her patient in order to map their internal landscape and address specific ailments and disorders of the human body. Her treatment rooms are impeccably clean, manifesting peacefulness. I am beyond impressed-blessed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin West, LAC?
Working with Dr. West has been fantastic. When I first started seeing her I had very low energy and wasn't sleeping at night. Within the first few sessions my sleep and energy both normalized. I'm a regular client of Dr. West and see her regularly to help maintain my overall health.
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin West, LAC?
I started seeing Erin after having issues with my neck and back from work. I have had acupuncture treatments in the past and knew what to expect, but Erin still took the time to explain everything and offer other supplemental treatments that I might benefit from along with my acupuncture. She is knowledgeable, friendly, and I've never felt pressured into "extras". Her office is a calming space allowing for deeper relaxation. As a nurse, I can't say enough good things about Erin!
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin West, LAC?
My session with Dr. Erin Hill was not only just what I needed, but was an experience that was unlike any other I've had. As a health care provider myself, I understand the importance of being able to evaluate and recognize signs and symptoms of underlying conditions that even the patient might not be aware of. Dr. Hill was able to do just that and took the time to educate me on what she was seeing. Dr. Hill is at the TOP of her field and is very compassionate. I highly recommend Dr. Hill!
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin West, LAC?
Dr. Hill is extremely thorough and compassionate. She looks at her patients in an holistic manner which enables her to get the best outcomes for her patients. Her knowledge on both the western and eastern sides of medicine is amazing! She has helped me get off many medications that were unnecessary and actually have harmful side effects. Thank you Dr. Hill!
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin West, LAC?
Dr. Hill is very knowledgeable, professional, and compassionate. I highly recommend her
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin West, LAC?
I started seeing Dr. Hill about 7 months ago. My husband has been seeing her for much longer than that. I am not fond of needles, so I was skeptical, but Dr. Hill calls them pins. The acupuncture, and herbs I've been taking, have helped me tremendously with allergies and hormonal issues. Dr. Hill is thorough; she takes a complete medical history before moving forward. She listens, asks questions, and decides on a treatment plan with input from the patient. I highly recommend Dr. Hill!
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin West, LAC?
I was suffering with severe pain do to sciatica, and Dr. Hill with her expertise and caring gentleness helped not only easy my fear of being in pain forever, but she helped my body do what it needed to in order to start healing. I am forever thankful for this amazing woman and i would recommend her to anyone who is sick and tired of being sick and in pain.
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin West, LAC?
I had severe back pain (7.5 out of 10) for 4 days before going to my appointment with Dr. Hill. She treated my back using neuro-acupuncture technique. As I lay on my back, Dr. Hill expertly inserted several needles in my right hand and a few in my ankles. When the treatment was completed, my pain was only at a level 1!! That was 2 days ago and I am still pain free. Dr. Hill is an amazing healer and an expert in her field; extremely knowledgeable and compassionate. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin West, LAC?
Dr. Hill has helped me tremendously with pain relief and with several other health issues. I enthusiastically recommend her. Severe 9/10 pain in bilateral trapezius and neck became unbearable. Three of my doctors could do no more to help me. Within twelve (12) weeks, the pain level in my trapezius and neck has been reduced to ‘0 to 2 and maybe up to 3’. This made it possible for me to undergo other critical medical treatment without suffering a high level of pain at the same time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin West, LAC?
Dr. Hill is the best in her field!! She is amazing. Caring, compassionate and very knowledgable!! I am so happy I found her!! She has helped me minimize my back pain, decrease anxiety, and feel more energized! I would highly recommend Dr. Hill
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin West, LAC?
I was having severe pain in my left hand. As an action pistol shooter it is important to have a firm grip on the gun with both hands. That was getting harder and harder to do, until I had Dr. Hill work with me. After a few treatments I was able to get a firm grip on the gun again. I will certainly recommend Dr. Hill to anyone in need of pain therapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin West, LAC?
Professional, personable and caring. You can tell that Erin in passionate about TCM and her patients. Erin takes the time to listen, answer questions and walk you through everything regarding your personalized health care plan. Having seen Erin over a couple of years I would highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin West, LAC?
Erin is very confident and competent in what she does. Her knowledge and skill level leaves you with a sense of comfort and security. She has outstanding beside manner and is very passionate about what she does. Highly recommended!
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin West, LAC?
Erin has a beautiful way at healing. She takes note of every detail and makes you feel incredibly comfortable. I have had the opportunity to receive a number of treatments from Erin (both TCM and acupuncture) and I can't begin to express my sincere gratitude for her expertise. She uses a truly holistic approach and goes beyond much more than symptomatic treatment. I highly recommend her as a healing professional!
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin West, LAC?
I was lucky enough to have the very amazing Doctor Erin ntroduce me to Acupuncture. A lil skeptical at forst she quickly made me feel at ease and comfortable while she was working her magic. Very kind, caring patient and knowledgable, she is the best at what she does.
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin West, LAC?
Erin has a big heart in helping each of her patients achieve their optimal health by guiding them and providing a very safe and effective space. Thank you Erin!
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin West, LAC?
Erin is such a gentle practitioner. She is very knowledgeable and very good at what she does
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Erin West?

Emend Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine