Dr. Erin Vicencio, DOM

Dr. Erin Vicencio, DOM

Acupuncture  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Erin Vicencio, DOM is an acupuncturist in Ontario, CA. She specializes in acupuncture.Read her story

410 N Lemon St Ste 125

Ontario, CA 91764

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Vicencio

Dr. Vicencio's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Vicencio "I graduated from UC Irvine with a Bachelor's in Public Health Policy. There I took two courses: Biology of Oriental Medicine and Complementary and Alternative Medicine, which led me down this path to pursue a career in alternative medicine. After UCI, I attended Southern California University of Health Sciences in Whittier, CA, where I earned a Master's in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine with Magna Cum Laude. I am licensed to practice in California by the California Acupuncture Board. I also have my Doctorate of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine, from Emperor's College in Santa Monica, CA. "

This content was provided by Dr. Vicencio "In my practice,  I focus in balancing the body in order for it to better heal itself. With this whole body approach, I have helped to treat (including, but not limited to): musculoskeletal pain, stress, anxiety, hormonal issues, insomnia, and allergies.When receiving treatment from me, you can expect a serene environment of compassion, a warm smile, and a gentle, patient-centered treatment."

• Acupuncture

Dr. Vicencio does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Education data for Dr. Vicencio is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Vicencio has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Vicencio has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Vicencio does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vicencio and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Vicencio's Reviews

Be the first to leave a review

Dr. Vicencio?

How was your experience with Dr. Vicencio?