Erin Rachwal, LCSW

Social Work •  Female • Age 46

Erin Rachwal
Telehealth services available
12720 W North Ave Ste B-200 Brookfield, WI 53005

Erin Rachwal, LCSW is a Social Worker in Brookfield, WI. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Erin Rachwal to book an appointment.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Social Workers in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Erin Rachwal accepts

Erin Rachwal accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Blue Preferred Plus POS
Preferred PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Wisconsin

Check if Erin Rachwal treats your condition or procedure

• Depressive Disorders
  • Eating Disorders
  • Grief
  • Pediatric Behavior Disorders
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
  • Relationship Issues
  • Separation Anxiety
  • Stress
  • Substance Abuse

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Erin Rachwal, LCSW...

Offer weekend visits?

Offer evening visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Erin Rachwal's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Erin Rachwal

4.5

Erin Rachwal?
What People Say About Erin Rachwal, LCSW
The moment we stepped into Erin's office, I breathed a sigh of relief. I knew that we had come to the right place, and our teen did too. Erin is a kind, caring, compassionate practitioner who has been so wonderful in helping us on the path to good communication and relationship skills with our teen. From the teen side and from the parent side, we all feel like equals. We have learned some very valuable tools that have helped us tremendously - we are able to work together and see all facets of each other. We feel energized and uplifted after our appointments. Communication with Erin is great -Erin is easy to reach, and also helpful in stressful situations. Parenting a teen is not easy - but Erin helps all of us actually enjoy the journey.
Karen A – Sep 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin Rachwal, LCSW?
Erin is wonderful. She is caring, genuine, insightful, educated, compassionate, empathic, and the adjectives could go on and on. I see Erin individually and with my husband as we need her guidance. Thank you, Erin!
Lynn Tachick – Jan 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin Rachwal, LCSW?
I trusted and respected Erin as a therapist so much for myself, that I brought my daughters to her when they needed some counseling. They trust her complicitely and want to continue seeing her for maintainance. She is wonderful with kids and adults alike.
Dec 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin Rachwal, LCSW?
Erin has been a total blessing to me. I look forward to seeing her at every session. She’s very approachable and I always feel relaxed. I leave every session feeling like I accomplished something. I would absolutely recommend my friends and family to Erin.
Valarie Cadwell in Pewaukee , WI – Dec 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin Rachwal, LCSW?
Erin has helped my family and me through a series of difficult situations. She is caring, patient and wonderful with children as well as adults. Highly recommend her.
WI – Dec 04, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin Rachwal, LCSW?
She helped us save our marriage! I used to think going to see a therapist was weak or embarrassing, but my wife and I ended up working through some deep issues and we continue to see Erin every few months just to help us with communication and now parenting. I am so thankful my wife “made” me go. Erin provides a very safe, relaxed and open atmosphere.
Brookfield, WI – Nov 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin Rachwal, LCSW?
Erin is incredible and I highly recommend her. She helped me through anxiety and depression and taught me coping mechanisms for both. I’ve been seeing her for 8 weeks now and it has been life changing. She is truly an expert in her field and an amazing therapist and person.
Nov 23, 2018
I like to think I still have so much to learn but...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin Rachwal, LCSW?
The whole experience was positive
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin Rachwal, LCSW?
Erin is an excellent listener and provides valuable advice and support. She has a good heart and genuinely cares about her patients. Extremely trustworthy and easy to engage in conversations. Highly professional, kindhearted and skilled. Based on my experience with Erin, I cannot imagine any validity in the previous negative post. I have visited numerous counselors, and she is by far one of the best in her field.
none – Nov 22, 2018
I'm so grateful to both learn from and teach my...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin Rachwal, LCSW?
In my deepest and darkest states, I can always count on Erin to provide guidance and support. Her heart and love extends to each patient, and she has truly given me great advice and invests in me and my life. I can always confide in her, and she never judges me. I feel completely safe and secure in talking with her. The positive, yet realistic, outlook she has on life gives me the strength to make changes towards a healthier lifestyle. I could not disagree more with the previous 1 star comment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin Rachwal, LCSW?
We started seeing Erin to help with our teenage son. He likes her and is very comfortable talking with her. More than that my husband and I have been meeting with her. She has been very helpful, insightful and encouraging. Having Erin in our lives has truly been a blessing. Would recommend her to others. She lives and understands parenting struggles daily. Thank you Erin.
Nov 22, 2018
I have your family to thank for letting me work...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin Rachwal, LCSW?
Erin is a very thorough therapist that tries to get to the root of a problem by analyzing all aspects of the situation. She looks at my entire background before trying to come up with possible solutions. She finds my strengths to help better understand how I can cope with what I'm going through. She's very compassionate which comes out in all of our conversations. She is very devoted to her job and to her family. I look forward to all of my sessions with her. I would highly recommend her.
none – Nov 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin Rachwal, LCSW?
She is one of the best therapist i have ever had, will always recommend her to anybody. She helped me so much!!!! She got me through some of the hardest times of my life. ??????
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin Rachwal, LCSW?
I am so thankful I found Erin. She has helped my daughter so much. It’s not easy to be a teenager and having my daughter talk to Erin has helped her tremendously with her self esteem and how to handle different situations that may happen with being a teenage girl. Thank you so much for all your help and we look forward to our next appointment with her.
Waterford, WI – Nov 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin Rachwal, LCSW?
My family and I have been attending counseling sessions with Erin for over a year, and she is absolutely the best counselor we have had. She is the first counselor we've had that our children actually like! She is extremely intuitive and insightful and has greatly assisted us in improving our family dynamic. I highly recommend her!
Lisa M. in Hartland, WI – Nov 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin Rachwal, LCSW?
I would do 0 stars if I could. She made fun of me/insulted me during a session. Never will I go back to her. Her response to my feelings lead to self destructive behavior and worsened my depression. Don't support.
Pewaukee – Sep 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin Rachwal, LCSW?

How was your experience with Erin Rachwal?

I believe each client is unique and comes seeking help with guenuine need in one or more areas of their life.  I work with clients using a holistic therapeutic approach incorporating the core values of identifying triggers, letting go of destruc...

• Social Work