Acupuncture  |
Erin Hill, LAC
Dr. Hill graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Cellular Biology from California State University Fullerton in southern CA where she was raised. She then moved to Canada and completed a 5 year doctorate in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) at Pacific Rim College of Integrative and Complementary Medicine in Victoria, British Columbia. Dr. Hill is Nationally Board Certified in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine by the NCCAOM and licensed with the state of Arizona. Dr. Hill has always been passionate about medicine, healing, preventative medicine, and working with her hands. During all of her educational years she worked as an emergency Veterinary Technician which has refined her skills and intuition, whether her patients are humans or animals, to facilitate the best care to those she treats. With an emphasis on internal medicine, infertility, and pain management, Dr. Hill strives to bring her knowledge, compassion, and experience to an expanding healthcare field where she can help her patients start living the life they always wanted. When Dr. Hill isn't working, she is spending time with her family, exercising, learning to better care for her patients, volunteering her time as a certified hospice volunteer for Hospice of the West, and helping with animal causes. She met her husband during graduate school in Canada and he has since left the Royal Canadian Air Force to move back to the US with her where he is now studying Computer Engineering. They have an old boy kitty named Toaster and a high energy young Boston Terrier named Mia Hambone.

At America's Health Center

3530 S Val Vista Dr Ste A111

Gilbert, AZ 85297

• Banner Health
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
  • City of Mesa Health Plan

Learn about Erin Hill

Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) is a complete medical system, not only a complementary therapy.  My goal is to help patients obtain optimum wellness. Dr. Hill uses acupuncture and Chinese medicine to safely treat all types of pain, digestive disorders, allergies, insomnia, obesity, anxiety/stress/depression, addictions, and even cosmetic rejuvenation.My area of speciality is infertility (including IVF/ICSI enhancement) and pregnancy support. Most people are unaware how safe and effective acupuncture is in routine preparation for labor or even during labor. Research has shown it to be successful in treating nausea/vomiting, heartburn, hemorrhoids, vulval varcosities, insomnia, stress or worry, turning breech or malpositioned babies, and even labor induction.

• Acupuncture
  • Fertility Medicine
  • Sports Medicine Pain Management
  • Traditional Chinese Medicine

Erin Hill does not have any board certifications listed.

• Allergies

• Detoxification
  • Diet Counseling
  • Dry Needling
  • Moxibustion

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• California State University Fullerton
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Pacific Rim College Of Integrative and Complementary Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Erin Hill has no awards or honors listed.

Erin Hill has no media or publications listed.

Erin Hill does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Erin Hill and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Erin Hill's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Erin Hill to family and friends
Erin Hill Says:

I am always very grateful when patients take the time to give feedback about their experience.  To read more testimonials and reviews, please visit my Facebook page "Dr Erin TCM".

Erin Hill's Performance
in Gilbert AZ |
I started seeing Erin after having issues with my neck and back from work. I have had acupuncture treatments in the past and knew what to expect, but Erin still took the time to explain everything and offer other supplemental treatments that I might benefit from along with my acupuncture. She is knowledgeable, friendly, and I've never felt pressured into "extras". Her office is a calming space allowing for deeper relaxation. As a nurse, I can't say enough good things about Erin!
in Gilbert, AZ |
My session with Dr. Erin Hill was not only just what I needed, but was an experience that was unlike any other I've had. As a health care provider myself, I understand the importance of being able to evaluate and recognize signs and symptoms of underlying conditions that even the patient might not be aware of. Dr. Hill was able to do just that and took the time to educate me on what she was seeing. Dr. Hill is at the TOP of her field and is very compassionate. I highly recommend Dr. Hill!
Huntington Beach, CA |
Dr. Hill is extremely thorough and compassionate. She looks at her patients in an holistic manner which enables her to get the best outcomes for her patients. Her knowledge on both the western and eastern sides of medicine is amazing! She has helped me get off many medications that were unnecessary and actually have harmful side effects. Thank you Dr. Hill!
Fountain Hills, AZ |
Dr. Hill is very knowledgeable, professional, and compassionate. I highly recommend her
in Gilbert, AZ |
I started seeing Dr. Hill about 7 months ago. My husband has been seeing her for much longer than that. I am not fond of needles, so I was skeptical, but Dr. Hill calls them pins. The acupuncture, and herbs I've been taking, have helped me tremendously with allergies and hormonal issues. Dr. Hill is thorough; she takes a complete medical history before moving forward. She listens, asks questions, and decides on a treatment plan with input from the patient. I highly recommend Dr. Hill!
Tempe, AZ |
in Mesa, AZ |
I had severe back pain (7.5 out of 10) for 4 days before going to my appointment with Dr. Hill. She treated my back using neuro-acupuncture technique. As I lay on my back, Dr. Hill expertly inserted several needles in my right hand and a few in my ankles. When the treatment was completed, my pain was only at a level 1!! That was 2 days ago and I am still pain free. Dr. Hill is an amazing healer and an expert in her field; extremely knowledgeable and compassionate. I highly recommend her.
in Tempe, AZ |
Dr. Hill has helped me tremendously with pain relief and with several other health issues. I enthusiastically recommend her. Severe 9/10 pain in bilateral trapezius and neck became unbearable. Three of my doctors could do no more to help me. Within twelve (12) weeks, the pain level in my trapezius and neck has been reduced to ‘0 to 2 and maybe up to 3’. This made it possible for me to undergo other critical medical treatment without suffering a high level of pain at the same time.
Chandler, AZ |
Dr. Hill is amazing!! She truly listens to all your concerns. She is very caring, knowledgable, and sincere. I would recommend her to anyone that wants to start feeling great!! Acupuncture is life changing for so many reasons. For me it has helped with back pain, increased energy and has decreased my anxiety!! Go see Dr Hill!
Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Hill is the best in her field!! She is amazing. Caring, compassionate and very knowledgable!! I am so happy I found her!! She has helped me minimize my back pain, decrease anxiety, and feel more energized! I would highly recommend Dr. Hill
in Mesa, AZ |
I was having severe pain in my left hand. As an action pistol shooter it is important to have a firm grip on the gun with both hands. That was getting harder and harder to do, until I had Dr. Hill work with me. After a few treatments I was able to get a firm grip on the gun again. I will certainly recommend Dr. Hill to anyone in need of pain therapy.
in Kincardine, ON |
Professional, personable and caring. You can tell that Erin in passionate about TCM and her patients. Erin takes the time to listen, answer questions and walk you through everything regarding your personalized health care plan. Having seen Erin over a couple of years I would highly recommend her.
Erin is very confident and competent in what she does. Her knowledge and skill level leaves you with a sense of comfort and security. She has outstanding beside manner and is very passionate about what she does. Highly recommended!
in Victoria, BC |
Erin has a beautiful way at healing. She takes note of every detail and makes you feel incredibly comfortable. I have had the opportunity to receive a number of treatments from Erin (both TCM and acupuncture) and I can't begin to express my sincere gratitude for her expertise. She uses a truly holistic approach and goes beyond much more than symptomatic treatment. I highly recommend her as a healing professional!
in Huntington Beach, CA |
Unlike other doctors I have seen, Dr. Hill's approach is to come at the problem with a holistic treatment plan, ensuring that all aspects of my life are being considered. She is tenacious at determining the root cause and works out a comprehensive plan to ensure healing and prevention. Dr. Hill is very informative in her communication and allows me to ask lots of questions and learn healthier nutrition and lifestyle choices. Her technique is also gentle and relaxing.
in Peace River, AB |
I was lucky enough to have the very amazing Doctor Erin ntroduce me to Acupuncture. A lil skeptical at forst she quickly made me feel at ease and comfortable while she was working her magic. Very kind, caring patient and knowledgable, she is the best at what she does.
in Vancouver |
Erin has a big heart in helping each of her patients achieve their optimal health by guiding them and providing a very safe and effective space. Thank you Erin!
in Victoria, BC |
Erin is such a gentle practitioner. She is very knowledgeable and very good at what she does
in Tucson, AZ |
Dr. Erin Hill combines extensive knowledge and keen intuition to provide her patients with the best possible care. Her integrative approach to medicine helps her patients feel better from the inside out, and her calm, kind demeanor puts them at ease. I was hesitant to try acupuncture, but she helped me relax quickly and now I'm so glad I did it. I would strongly recommend her to anyone seeking a chance to help their body and spirit heal.
in Chandler, AZ |
Erin Hill is an amazing physician. She makes it a point to personally find the solution for her clients. She specializes each treatment to meet the needs of the person that day. Her goal is to fix the root of the problem not medically cover it up.
in Vernon, BC |
Erin's kindness, compassion and willingness to listen puts her treatments over and above. I'd definitely recommend Erin for all your health and wellness needs!
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Hill is extremely knowledgeable and caring. I saw great improvement after just my second visit. I would recommend her without reservation.
in Victoria, BC |
Erin is not only a warm-hearted and caring practitioner, she's also extremely knowledgable, and made me feel immediately at ease in her care! I would recommend her to anyone looking for an acupuncturist, especially if they are slightly nervous about trying acupuncture for the first time!
in Victoria BC |
I was a patient of Erin's while she was at Pacific Rim on Victoria following her certification in acupuncture. I saw her almost weekly for several months to deal with headaches and other issues. It was a pleasure to be treated by her and she was very helpful in dealing with my issues. I recommend her most highly.
in Sisters, OR |
I have know Dr. Hill for many years and she is always a wealth of knowledge. She would rather her patients find ways to complement their treatments and therapies outside of the clinic, so that we can continue to heal and recover for long term benefits. Dr. Hill really cares for her patients and really listens to me and my issues, which is rare in today's standards.
in VIctoria |
I've known Erin since we were in school together. She has always exhibited tremendous compassion and skillfulness in her practice. I'd recommend her to anyone!
in Gilbert, AZ |
We absolutely love Dr Erin! My husband and I both started seeing her last winter to help with fertility and overall health. I had some hormonal imbalances that she quickly helped clear up with acupuncture and herbs. We were then pregnant within 1.5-2 months. We can't thank her enough! Dr Erin is incredibly intelligent and makes you feel important, like she has more than enough time to spend with you to answer all questions which isn't always the case in this day and age. I highly recommend her!
in Victoria, BC |
I would highly recommend Erin Hill for treatments. She is very knowledgeable and provides a very safe and secure space.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Very knowledgable. I felt safe working with Dr. Erin, and felt she paid attention to my problems. Feel much better since treatment! Would not go anywhere else after my wonderful experience!
in Tempe, AZ |
I first started seeing Dr. Erin while in the military with chronic neck and upper back pain related to work injuries. She immediately put me at ease about acupuncture and demonstrated an extremely in depth knowledge of medicine. Her upbeat attitude and open demeanor will disarm even the grumpiest pain patient. I still get regular treatments from Dr. Hill who has done wonders for me, both to help mend pain and injuries and to better my overall quality of life. Dr. Hill is literally the best.
in Newport Beach, CA |
Erin is a good listener and not only helped me but I know took the time to listen and not recommend procedures I didn't need. Thanks, D. Erin
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Erin has been amazingly helpful in my recovery from a car accident that left my neck in constant pain and lots of weird additional symptoms. After seeing numerous other doctors, taking muscle relaxers, and doing physical therapy with no long lasting relief I was desperate to try something different. A friend recommended that I try out acupuncture with Dr. Erin and I'm so glad I did! After just 3-4 sessions I noticed a huge difference and my symptoms improved tremendously. Highly recommend!
in Mesa, AZ |
Dr. Hill has been a fantastic find in my quest for improved health and pain relief. I have worked with other acupuncture practitioners in the past, but none of them have had the level of knowledge, training, or experience that Dr. Hill possesses regarding Traditional Chinese Medicine. Dr. Hill is very thorough and has taken the time to make attempts to consult with my other medical providers. She is very caring and genuine and a wonderful addition to my medical team of providers.
in Mesa,AZ |
I have had chronic back pain for 10 years and I was despirate to find anything that would help. After multipul failed procedures, I went to Dr. Hill for accupuncture. This was the best decision I have ever made! Dr. Hill is down to earth and very easy to talk to. she takes the time to listen to you and creates a comfortable environment. She is very professional and always greets you at the door eith a smile. she had helped me with multipul issues and i would recomend her to everyone!
in Mesa, AZ |
Found this medical angel, Dr. Erin Hill, on a Facebook ad. No matter what my current issue is, or if my complaint is the same she always has answers and keeps trying until it is resolved. She is never without an option. Dr. Erin is a gentle, caring, passionate person with a sweet personality and along with her kind heart and vast knowledge she changed my life for the better. I am a 53-year-old woman living drug free with NO neck pain! Thank you, Dr. Erin!
in Sunlakes, AZ |
As a new patient of Dr. Hill I found her very caring,thorough and professional. She was very careful to do a complete first exam to determine my exact needs and treatment. When she applied the treatment (acupuncture needles) she was so careful that I didn't realize that the needle had been placed until she went to remove them. Absolutely no pain and after 3 treatment my back problems were Resolved. When she treats you it is like you are her only patient. Good experience,I would highly recommend
Phoenix, AZ |
I recently had my first appointment with Dr. Erin Hill for acupuncture. She is attentive, thorough, patient, kind and I can't wait to come back for my second visit. Verve has added a gem to their staff and I'm thankful for her healing touch!
in Gilbert, AZ |
I was suffering with severe pain do to sciatica, and Dr. Hill with her expertise and caring gentleness helped not only easy my fear of being in pain forever, but she helped my body do what it needed to in order to start healing. I am forever thankful for this amazing woman and i would recommend her to anyone who is sick and tired of being sick and in pain..
Have you seen Erin Hill, LAC?
Are you Erin Hill?