Dr. Erin Epperly, DC

Dr. Epperly
Telehealth services available

Minnesota Women's Care

1687 Woodlane Dr Woodbury, MN 55109

Dr. Erin Epperly, DC is a Chiropractor in Woodbury, MN. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Epperly to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Chiropractors in your area

See similar Chiropractors in Woodbury

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Epperly accepts

Dr. Epperly accepts the following insurance:

American Republic
PreferredOne
Sanford Health Plan
Tricare
Ucare

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Minnesota

Check if Dr. Epperly treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Epperly's conditions and procedures:

• Pregnancy Care

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Dr. Erin Epperly, DC...

Offer evening visits?

Offer an online patient portal?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Offer weekend visits?

Communicate via email?

Dr. Epperly's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Epperly

Dr. Epperly?
I started seeing Erin shortly after I had conceived. Her attention to detail and listening to every issue I was having was great. She never pressured me into to coming in all the time like most chiropractors I have seen. I could come in when I felt I needed it. I would highly recommend her services to anyone. At 39 weeks pregnant today. I was feeling not so good this morning with pelvic pain and after her adjustment I felt amazing...like I could make it through the next week until my due date. I will continue to see her after I give birth and if my child need help they will be seeing her as well. Can't say enough on how great of an experience I have had with Erin as my chiropractor.
Kayla C. – Jul 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erin Epperly, DC?
She listens well, gives, great advice and tips and is always attentive to my needs as well as focusing on trouble areas. I would recommend her to anyone, pregnant or not. She helped me bounce back after my first pregnancy and I'm currently seeing her again for my second pregnancy. Erin is super friendly and very personable! Highly recommend :)
G. V. – Jun 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erin Epperly, DC?
Getting adjusted has made my pregnancy so much more enjoyable! It has drastically reduced my hip and back pain, as well as swelling in my feet. Any aches or pains (before or after adjustment), I let Erin know and she is able to help relieve it. I am SO happy I started seeing her!
R. S. – Jun 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erin Epperly, DC?
Erin is super helpful and she listens. when you describe where it hurts, she immediately explains and adjust you. she has miracle hands because I always feel better after I see her. I want to grade her as excellent because I have seen different Chiropractor but I want to say she is the best so far.
Ibukun O. – Jun 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erin Epperly, DC?
I started seeing Erin with my second pregnancy due to some sciatic nerve and hip issues. My pain was keeping me up in the middle of the night and after just one visit with Erin I was feeling better. I saw Erin then through the end of my pregnancy and have seen her postpartum now too. She is incredibly knowledgeable, personable and does a thorough job adjusting. I highly recommend Erin to anyone who is experiencing discomfort and wants to feel better overall!
Katie O. – May 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erin Epperly, DC?
I love that I can get an adjustment during my pregnancy and Erin always does such a fantastic job at it. I have some mild scoliosis and displaced hips, and being able to see her has been life saving. I bought one of those elastic bands and it has been amazing for work. I don't think I could work otherwise!
Gabrielle N. – May 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erin Epperly, DC?
i want say thanks for Erin because she help me well and now i feel better the first day i was hear thanks again
F. A. – May 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erin Epperly, DC?
I am 39 weeks pregnant and have been having issues with sciatic nerve pain and groin cramping. Erin has adjusted me during both my pregnancies and has given me so much relief; from migraines, neck pain, to ligament pain relief, and now to my current issues. She is wonderful with her patients.
Lyndsey E. – May 10, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erin Epperly, DC?
I have been seeing Dr Erin for a few years now starting at a prior location. She has allowed me to live pain free as well as provide many tips and tricks to prolong my bodily health
Danielle P. – May 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erin Epperly, DC?
Dr. Erin is a fantastic chiropractor. I am highly satisfied with her knowledge and skill. I strongly recommend her services!
R. L. – May 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erin Epperly, DC?
I wasn't sure what to expect given that this was my first time ever meeting with a chiropractor and meeting someone for my pregnancy sciatica pain that I've had my last pregnancy as well. But Erin has made me feel really comfortable and made it easy for me to trust her with my body. She thoroughly explains what she is doing so I don't become alarmed and also in a way that I understand. Overall, it's been a great experience!
M. Y. – Apr 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erin Epperly, DC?
Very smart and quick to know how to fix issues and even got us to a lot of the doctors i've needed to see with just one look at my condition
Anonymous – Apr 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erin Epperly, DC?
Erin has been adjusting me for a while and I have never had a bad experience! She is always so caring and has definitely helped with making both chronic and acute pain feel better! I am so grateful for all she has done and would highly recommend her!
Lauren Z. – Apr 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erin Epperly, DC?
She gives great exercises and tips you can do at home.
Anonymous – Mar 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erin Epperly, DC?
I first saw Erin when I was barely able to move due to a sore back/pelvic in my first pregnancy. Not only was she able to relieve my pain but she has also been a great source for all of my first time momma questions and concerns. I absolutely love my appointments with Erin. I am always more comfortable and I always walk away with more information and pointers to continue care outside of her office. I feel very comfortable with Erin and feel that I can tell her anything th...
Danielle K. – Mar 21, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erin Epperly, DC?
From my first appointment Erin was always super willing to help and listened to all my questions and addressed them accordingly. Highly recommend her!!
Anonymous – Mar 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erin Epperly, DC?
very understanding of my fear of chiropractic, made me feel at ease with my visits. Educated me on many different exercises to further my healing. Gave me many referrals for other types of therapies, so she looked out for my well being and my specific needs. I feel very satisfied with my experience with Erin.
Molly B. – Mar 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erin Epperly, DC?
Erin does an amazing job my feet have been swollen and the baby has been on my pelvis bone and every time I come in and she adjusts me she gets him to move. Also, she very knowledgeable I was having a hard time sleeping and she was able to help with that. I would tell anyone who is pregnant to go see Erin she does amazing job and is just so caring and friendly. I wish more Chiropractors out there would be more like her!
Alysha W. – Mar 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erin Epperly, DC?
erin is honest in her work, takes time to actually help and make sure you are comfortable and are feeling better before you leave and your following visit
Anonymous – Mar 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erin Epperly, DC?
Dr. Erin is always more than willing to take the time to explain things to you so that you understand what it is she is working on with you. I have never felt rushed-even when she is busy. She makes it a priority check in and see how things are going since she saw you last and is always giving ways to achieve improvement in your health. All around I think Dr. Erin is an exceptional provider.
Anonymous – Mar 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erin Epperly, DC?

How was your experience with Dr. Epperly?

Dr. Erin Folkerts, DC is a chiropractor in Maplewood, MN. She specializes in chiropractic.

• Chiropractic

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Epperly communicate via email?

No users have indicated that Dr. Epperly communicates via email

• Does Dr. Epperly offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Epperly offers telehealth services or virtual visits

• Does Dr. Epperly offer an online patient portal?

No users have indicated that Dr. Epperly offers an online patient portal

• Does Dr. Epperly have free onsite parking?

No users have indicated that Dr. Epperly has free onsite parking

• Does Dr. Epperly offer weekend visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Epperly offers weekend visits

• Does Dr. Epperly offer evening visits?

No users have indicated that Dr. Epperly offers evening visits