Erin Brockmeyer, LAC

Erin Brockmeyer, LAC

Acupuncture  ·
Female
Erin Brockmeyer, LAC is an acupuncturist in Portland, OR and has been practicing for 12 years. She graduated from Oregon College Of Orien in 2006 and specializes in acupuncture, pain medicine, and more.Read her story

510 SW 3rd Ave Ste 201

Portland, OR 97204

• LifeWise
  • Premera Blue Cross
  • Providence Health Plans

Learn about Erin Brockmeyer

Erin Brockmeyer's bio

This content was provided by Erin Brockmeyer "Erin Brockmeyer, Licensed Acupuncturist and Nationally Certified Herbalist I first received acupuncture for a severe anxiety disorder in college. Not only did it allow me to manage my disorder without medication, but it also got rid of my daily headaches. After experiencing the power of this medicine (all without negative side effects), I now am honored to be able to share acupuncture with so many others. I have extensive clinical experience treating acute and chronic pain, autoimmune disorders, fertility issues (natural and along with ART), hormonal imbalances, prenatal issues, and anxiety/depression. I have a great passion for working in the field of women's health. The changes and challenges that can come with hormonal shifts, pregnancy, menopause and fertility issues deserve to be honored. You also deserve to see results, and Chinese medicine gives me the tools to get you there. At Solstice Natural Health you will not only receive health care, but you will be treated with compassion. You will have time to tell your story, and your own experience with your health and your body will not be discounted. You will leave your appointments feeling revitalized and relaxed, and you will find renewed hope that you will be able to reach your health goals. I graduated from OCOM in Portland with a Master's of Science in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine. I have continued my education, receiving a certificate in Functional Nutrition. I have also continued to study with some of the foremost practitioners in the field of women's health, nutrition and autoimmune thyroid disorders. When not working I spend my time with my husband and two energetic little boys tooling around our SE Portland neighborhood. We enjoy hiking, camping, snowboarding, exploring local parks and frequenting Powell's on Hawthorne and our local libraries."

This content was provided by Erin Brockmeyer "I create treatment plans based on two things: the ideal of helping you reach your health goals as quickly and completely as is possible, and on the reality of your life. This means that communication and education are a huge part of the process. I listen to you as you describe your needs, your hopes, and your stressors/complications. Then I help you move into your goals with a combination of acupuncture, herbs, dietary suggestions and lots and lots of tips and support along the way.

You are treated as an individual, not as a disease or a diagnosis. We will build a partnership so that you can learn what your body is telling you by way of your symptoms and can find ways to take control of your health."

• Acupuncture
  • Chinese Herbal Medicine
  • Nutritional Therapy
  • Pain Medicine
  • Women's Health Medicine

Erin Brockmeyer does not have any board certifications listed.

• Acupuncture
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Pain Management
  • Stress Management
  • Trigger Point Therapy

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

• University Of Wisconsin / Madison
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2000
  • Oregon College Of Orien
    Medical School | Graduated 2006

Erin Brockmeyer has no awards or honors listed.

Erin Brockmeyer has no media or publications listed.

Erin Brockmeyer does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Erin Brockmeyer and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Erin Brockmeyer's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Erin Brockmeyer to family and friends