Erin Blackburn, AUD

Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting) ·  Female

Erin Blackburn

Wake Ear, Nose and Throat Specialists

115 Parkway Office Ct Ste 201 Cary, NC 27518

Erin Blackburn, AUD is an audiology (hearing aid fitter) in Cary, NC. She specializes in audiology (hearing aid fitting).

Erin Blackburn accepts

Erin Blackburn accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for North Carolina

• Tympanometry
  • Universal Neonatal Hearing Screening
  • Vertigo
  • Vestibular Testing

• Audiology (Hearing Aid Fitting)

Erin Blackburn's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Erin Blackburn

Erin Blackburn?
Erin Blackburn's Performance
What People Say About Erin Blackburn, AUD
RecentMost Helpful
The best: I saw her in Chapel Hill, saw three audiologists and saw her again in Raleigh. She combines both care and skill to make you feel you are in the presence of a true healer.
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin Blackburn, AUD?
Dr. Blackburn was very professional. She explained everything she was doing before she started the test. Took the time to listen to me. Super nice person. I would recommend her to anyone needing help in her field.
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin Blackburn, AUD?
I am very happy with my new hearing aids. My hearing is now excellent. I wish I had gone to Dr. Blackburn years ago. In addition Dr. Blackburn is the nicest person you will ever meet.
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin Blackburn, AUD?
Like many others I have found Dr. Erin Blackburn to be professional, patient, and personable. I followed her from her earlier practice in another town because she is the best. The longer drive is worth it for her caring and expertise.
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin Blackburn, AUD?
Like so many others I have found Dr. Erin Blackburn to be very professional, patient and personable. i followed her from her earlier practice because I knew she was the best. It is worth the longer drive for her caring and expertise.
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin Blackburn, AUD?
Dr. Blackburn has been my audiologist for several years. She's extremely competent and caring. Answers every question and never seems rushed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin Blackburn, AUD?
She is efficient and caring, taking time to listen to my concerns
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin Blackburn, AUD?
She is very professional ,and at the same time, very personable. She has a unique way of explaining the situation so everyone can understand. She's readily available to answer any and all questions so the patient leaves with complete knowledge of his condition. I respect the way she details the workings of the various hearing aids available and directs you (in her personal opinion) to the device that will benefit you the most. She has an extremely calming effect. A very unique all around Dr
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin Blackburn, AUD?
Dr Blackburn is the best! Not only is she knowlegable but she has the absolute best bedside manner with her patients. She treated us with respect and provided an unhurried explanation of hearing and hearing aids. The absolute best!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin Blackburn, AUD?
We met Dr. Blackburn over 7 years ago. At the time my mother was 84 years old and Dr. Blackburn was at another practice. She is the ultimate professional who knows how to test and evaluate a patient not only from a medical standpoint, but knows how to communicate with the patients, including setting their expectations based on medical based hearing diagnosis. She is NOT a product pusher. You will be extremely satisfied with Dr. Blackburn.
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin Blackburn, AUD?
Dr. Erin Blackburn is very capable and professional. She takes the time to talk to me, explains everything in detail and I come away feeling like I've been listened to. I have seen another audiologist for my problems with no help. After talking with Dr. Blackburn for a short time, the problem and solution was clear to me. I would highly recommend her to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin Blackburn, AUD?
Dr. Blackburn is a professional. Her knowledge and expertise are clearly visible. She certainly understands the science of Audiology and is abundantly helpful. Great experience and more importantly, she really helped me.
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin Blackburn, AUD?
Dr. Erin took the time to listen to me, provide solutions and most importantly, she fully explained everything. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin Blackburn, AUD?
I highly recommend Dr. Erin, she is very professional, concerned and strives to satisfy the patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin Blackburn, AUD?
She was very careful to look at my individual hearing needs and try to optomize the results. She has spent a lot of time with me explaining how the hearing aids work. She has also been extremely helpful when I was out of state for a period of time and needed my hearing aids repaired. I definitely trust her and would recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin Blackburn, AUD?
Professional, caring, excellent in every way, helpful, excellent communication
×Post a ResponseAre you Erin Blackburn, AUD?

How was your experience with Erin Blackburn?

Compare Providers