Dr. Erin Biller, ND

Naturopathy ·  Female · Age 34

Dr. Biller

Nature & Science Medicine

740 Garden View Ct Ste 207 Encinitas, CA 92024

Dr. Erin Biller, ND is a naturopath in Encinitas, CA and has been practicing for 3 years. She graduated from Bastyr University California in 2016 and specializes in naturopathy.

Dr. Biller accepts

Dr. Biller accepts the following insurance:

We offer honest and affordable fees, please refer to our website. As a courtesy to our patients we will submit all claims for direct reimbursement to you.

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Biller treats your condition or procedure

• Blood Allergy Testing
  • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
  • Chronic Pain Management
  • Cosmetic Platelet Rich Plasma Therapy
  • Craniosacral Therapy (CST)
  • Depressive Disorders
  • Hypothyroidism
  • Injection Therapy
  • Low Back Procedure
  • Menopause
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Nutritional Counseling
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Prolotherapy Injections

Dr. Biller?
Dr. Biller's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Erin Biller, ND
Recent
I love Dr. Biller's no nonsense approach to natural health. She was super knowledge in my hormone imbalances and was able to offer other ways of healing it without having to take 3405728754 more supplements (like a previous naturopath had me on). She was realistic with me on the things I would start right away and the things I could eventually work up to. I love that her clinic also offers injections and IV's as well for more well-rounded care. I'm looking forward to working with her more often.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erin Biller, ND?
I recently started working with Dr. Biller to help with a chronic condition. She is extremely knowledgeable! I appreciate that she asks me a lot of questions, and is willing to really work hard to figure out what is going on with my body and what we can do to help manage my pain and determine the triggers.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erin Biller, ND?
Put simply and without ANY exaggeration, Dr. Biller and Nature & Science Medicine team gave me my life back! ... Dr. Biller is the fourth GI specialist I've seen for my gut issues. She has been my partner and my guide. Any doctor can prescribe medications and act as they care, but it is very apparent that Dr. Biller DOES care. She has spent HOURS with me over the course of only a few appointments. She's interested in all that I've been through, all of my symptoms, everything. Dr. Biller has never made me feel rushed or like she had somewhere else to be. No matter how insignificant I thought a symptom was, she took it seriously and into consideration. I also want to note that not everything we've done has worked right off the bat, but she's been very approachable and has worked with me between appointments to adjust supplements/medications and approaches to help me find relief quickly. This whole "healing the gut thing" is a JOURNEY and Dr. Biller has been right by my side!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erin Biller, ND?
Dr Biller is very smart and very focused and direct. She really wants to listen to all you have to say, but be direct with her and she’ll give you space to explain everything you’re experiencing and all the concerns you have. She seems to have a great mass of knowledge and experience and will treat you individually—she doesn’t have a standard care-plan that she does with all patients because she knows each body is completely different. I highly recommend her!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erin Biller, ND?
Dr. Biller is lovely. I would highly recommend her. She is completely invested in my care. The clinic is beautiful and the staff is friendly and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erin Biller, ND?
After visiting a series of doctors who told me that my thinning hair could not be explained, it was refreshing to find someone as thorough and willing to truly evaluate potential causes. Dr. Biller has a direct and honest approach to her work that leaves the patient knowing exactly what the next step is. She is someone whose guidance I value, and would recommend without hesitation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erin Biller, ND?
My wife and I started researching a natural way to heal our bodies without reliance on chemicals and drug companies. My internet search kept bringing me back to Nature & Science Medicine. My first consultation with Dr. Biller was very positive and constructive. The best part was not being rushed out of the office after 10 to 15 minutes. Dr. Biller patiently listened so what I had to say and offered a treatment plan based upon me as an individual.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erin Biller, ND?
Dr Biller knows here craft. After my diagnosis and upon my 2+ hour consult with her, there was no question she could not answer. Her cellular and biochem knowledge is amazing. Take advantage of her wealth of information and guidance! You will be glad you did! Jeff
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erin Biller, ND?
Dr. Biller is a trusted medical professional and invaluable health adviser. Over the past year, Dr. Biller has walked me through various protocols to help me quickly conceive and maintain a healthy pregnancy. She has provided solid guidance throughout this process and I will continue to work with her to maintain optimal health after I have my baby.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erin Biller, ND?
Dr. Erin Biller really knows her stuff! She has been treating me since she started practicing and I trust her implicitly! As a new patient, she will be dedicated to helping you figure out the source of your health condition and finding solutions to optimize your health. Also, she works well at integrating your western medical providers' recommendations, rather than ignoring those for her own agenda. She's a straight-shooter who tells you honestly what it will take to get your health back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erin Biller, ND?
A true modern-day healer who understands the physiological, chemical, neurological, pathological and hormonal ways my body is responding as well as the psychological & emotional manifestations of environment on my body and how that impacts overall quality of life. She is surprisingly schooled in so many different areas of medicine that her techniques and protocols are realistic, create relief and ultimately healing; she makes naturopathic medicine doable for anyone. HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. BILLER!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erin Biller, ND?

How was your experience with Dr. Biller?

Naturopathy is crucial in creating a preventive health care treatment plan, focusing on developing solutions to help prevent afflictions that may impact your health. Whether it is a boost in your immune system during flu season or lifestyle changes to ward off precursors like diabetes and high blood pressure, let us provide you with the best possible care in Encinitas naturopathy doctors.

• Naturopathy