Dr. Erika Sykes McKeen, NMD

Naturopathy ·  Female

Dr. Sykes McKeen

Arizona Medical & Natural Hlth

34225 N 27th Dr Ste 114 Phoenix, AZ 85085

Dr. Erika Sykes McKeen, NMD is a naturopath in Phoenix, AZ and has been practicing for 15 years. She graduated from Canadian College Of Naturopathic Medicine in 2004 and specializes in naturopathy, family medicine, and more.

At a glance

• Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
  • Friendly staff . Patients said the staff was friendly. See reviews

Dr. Sykes McKeen accepts

Dr. Sykes McKeen accepts the following insurance:

Banner Health

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. Sykes McKeen treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Sykes McKeen

Dr. Sykes McKeen?
Dr. Sykes McKeen's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Erika Sykes McKeen, NMD
I've been seeing Dr. McKeen for several visits now. She is super nice and is the best at diagnosis. In addition, her medical assistant Jessica is just as nice and it's always comforting to see a smile and hear a warm greeting when you enter. Together they make a great team and they take your health seriously. Give Dr. Mc Keen a try and you won't be disappointed!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erika Sykes McKeen, NMD?
She saved my life and reversed my disease. She is nice, professional, and understanding. She spends large amounts of time with her patients and gets to the bottom of the issue as opposed to just treating the symptoms. Whoever gave her the one bad review I see on here was probably a jerk or a competitor. She is wonderful, and sharp as a tack!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erika Sykes McKeen, NMD?
I love her. She is very compassionate about her work and very easy to talk to. Kendra Rawls
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erika Sykes McKeen, NMD?
Best and most attentive doctor I’ve ever had. I have a number of health issues and she helps me with everything she can.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erika Sykes McKeen, NMD?
Dr. Erika Sykes-Mckeen saved my life. I had been to see many doctors for my chronic fatigue,dizziness, and nausea. First visit she did a thorough 90 minute intake and physical on me. She concluded through 2 special tests she did on me that I likely have adrenal insufficiency and immediately send me for a blood test of my cortisol,ect. Through this we discovered I did have Addison's disease, a very potentially life threatening disorder that is similar to adrenal insufficiency but much worse.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erika Sykes McKeen, NMD?
I love this place! I am a jogger and I workout everyday so I get muscle cramps and this clinic actually has a IV room right on site where I get intravenous magnesium and potassium and B-vitamins and much more. I've even gone in sick before and got a high does of vitamin C drip. The staff is very nice as well. There are no words to describe the care that Dr. Erika Sykes-Mckeen has for her patients. She treats you like family and is just AMAZING. If you go see her I promise you will not be so
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erika Sykes McKeen, NMD?
Dr Sykes-McKeen is intelligent, competent, insightful, and compassionate. She is generous with her time while comprehensively analyzing and understanding your medical issues and symptoms. Her facility is first class. I am thankful for her help and highly recommend her as well as the staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erika Sykes McKeen, NMD?
I used to pay $12/unit for Botox!! When I saw Arizona Medical and Natural Health Clinic advertised on Facebook, I couldn't believe the specials they were having!! When I got to the office, I couldn't believe how nice an professional everyone was!! Dr Erika is such a great injector- she's so precise and very calming and warm and gentle with the needle. So now I love this place!! it's my new fav. and now I have to tell everyone!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erika Sykes McKeen, NMD?
I used to drive to Scottsdale and pay almost double the price for Botox. Dr Erika Sykes-Mckeen has been doing my Botox now for my hyperhydrosis for years and she is the best and the prices at her clinic is always the lowest and her staff are always most professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erika Sykes McKeen, NMD?
I have been Iv's/vitamins infusions from Dr. Erika for 9 years now and had problems after my gastric bypass surgeries but now I feel amazing. She blood test all my vitamins and mineral levels every few months and changes what goes in intravenous infusions and I have felt great since first started coming here
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Erika Sykes McKeen, NMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Sykes McKeen?

• Naturopathy