Dr. Erika McKeen, NMD

NaturopathyFemale

Dr. McKeen

Arizona Medical & Natural Hlth

34225 N 27th Dr Ste 114 Phoenix, AZ 85085

Dr. Erika McKeen, NMD is a Naturopath in Phoenix, AZ and has over 17 years of experience in the medical field. She graduated from Canadian College Of Naturopathic Medicine medical school in 2004. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. McKeen to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Naturopaths in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Arizona

Check if Dr. McKeen treats your condition or procedure

• Stress Management
  • Thyroid Disease
  • Wellness Examination

Dr. McKeen accepts

Dr. McKeen accepts the following insurance:

Banner Health

Dr. McKeen's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. McKeen

Dr. McKeen
We’ve been seeing Dr. McKeen for over 3 years. Best doctor I’ve ever had. She takes her time to listen and doesn’t rush us in and out like most. Best part is that she is both a Medical Doctor AND a naturopath so she can literally do it all - and if you need a specialist, she will refer you!
RaeAnn Moran – Nov 04, 2020
I've been seeing Dr. McKeen for several visits now. She is super nice and is the best at diagnosis. In addition, her medical assistant Jessica is just as nice and it's always comforting to see a smile and hear a warm greeting when you enter. Together they make a great team and they take your health seriously. Give Dr. Mc Keen a try and you won't be disappointed!!
Scott – Aug 24, 2019
She saved my life and reversed my disease. She is nice, professional, and understanding. She spends large amounts of time with her patients and gets to the bottom of the issue as opposed to just treating the symptoms. Whoever gave her the one bad review I see on here was probably a jerk or a competitor. She is wonderful, and sharp as a tack!
Apr 11, 2019
I love her. She is very compassionate about her work and very easy to talk to. Kendra Rawls
Apr 05, 2019
Dr. Erika Sykes-Mckeen saved my life. I had been to see many doctors for my chronic fatigue,dizziness, and nausea. First visit she did a thorough 90 minute intake and physical on me. She concluded through 2 special tests she did on me that I likely have adrenal insufficiency and immediately send me for a blood test of my cortisol,ect. Through this we discovered I did have Addison's disease, a very potentially life threatening disorder that is similar to adrenal insufficiency but much worse.
Paula in AZ – Oct 19, 2018
I love this place! I am a jogger and I workout everyday so I get muscle cramps and this clinic actually has a IV room right on site where I get intravenous magnesium and potassium and B-vitamins and much more. I've even gone in sick before and got a high does of vitamin C drip. The staff is very nice as well. There are no words to describe the care that Dr. Erika Sykes-Mckeen has for her patients. She treats you like family and is just AMAZING. If you go see her I promise you will not be so
Jennifer in Phoenix, AZ – Oct 19, 2018
Dr Sykes-McKeen is intelligent, competent, insightful, and compassionate. She is generous with her time while comprehensively analyzing and understanding your medical issues and symptoms. Her facility is first class. I am thankful for her help and highly recommend her as well as the staff.
Phoenix, AZ – Sep 28, 2018
I used to pay $12/unit for Botox!! When I saw Arizona Medical and Natural Health Clinic advertised on Facebook, I couldn't believe the specials they were having!! When I got to the office, I couldn't believe how nice an professional everyone was!! Dr Erika is such a great injector- she's so precise and very calming and warm and gentle with the needle. So now I love this place!! it's my new fav. and now I have to tell everyone!!
Kylie – Jun 15, 2018
I used to drive to Scottsdale and pay almost double the price for Botox. Dr Erika Sykes-Mckeen has been doing my Botox now for my hyperhydrosis for years and she is the best and the prices at her clinic is always the lowest and her staff are always most professional.
Kylie – Jun 15, 2018
I have been Iv's/vitamins infusions from Dr. Erika for 9 years now and had problems after my gastric bypass surgeries but now I feel amazing. She blood test all my vitamins and mineral levels every few months and changes what goes in intravenous infusions and I have felt great since first started coming here
alex – Jun 15, 2018
So far I have lost over 30 pounds on hCG injections and Dr.Erika and the staff at Arizona Medical and Natural Health Clinic have been so helpful, especially Kristy. I've been getting MIC and a B-12 injection and finally found something that has made such a huge difference in my metabolism. I highly recommend this clinic to anyone wanting to lose weight.
Victoria – Jun 15, 2018
I've been getting my lips injected with Juvederm by Dr. Erika for 6 years now and would never go anywhere else. She always does a dental block on me because i'm such a baby. but it's totally painless and so worth it.
Jasmine – Jun 13, 2018
I have back pain that I've suffered from for years but never thought it could be due to a vitamin deficiency. Until Dr. Erika Sykes-McKeen sent me for an x-ray of my spine and blood test. To my surprise, we found I had a compression fracture in my spine and a severe Vitamin D3 deficiency. She was able to quickly get my Vitamin D levels up with some high dose injection she ordered form the pharmacy, and it was all covered by my insurance, Cigna
Jamie – Jun 09, 2018
When I first met Dr. Erika Sykes-Mckeen 8 years ago, I was really sick with Fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue, but she really helped me a lot and has suggested things that have improved my whole quality of life. I have so much faith in Dr. Erika that i have sent my whole family in to see her and they all love her.
Emily – Jun 09, 2018
I had a double chin really bad and I was really skeptical about doing Kybella injections to get rid of it. Kybella was a bit painful but it sure got rid of my double and the staff at Arizona Medical and Natural Health Clinic were really friendly too.
Savannah – Jun 09, 2018
I have a very physical job and I was suffering from shoulder pain so bad that it was even causing me to have trouble sleeping due to the pain. Dr. Erika did a cortisone shot in my right shoulder and I no longer suffer in pain and I have full range of motion of my shoulder again for work.
james – Jun 08, 2018
I've had allergies for years and suffered with sinusitis and itchy watery eyes until I went to Arizona Medical and Natural Health Clinic and Dr. Erika injected me with Kenalog 40. I swear the stuff is amazing.
kenny – Jun 08, 2018
I have been getting my Botox and dysport injections by Dr. Erika Sykes-McKeen for almost 10 years and she is a wonderful injector with a real gentle touch. I've even had my lips done by her with Juvederm Ultra and they look amazing and still really natural. I just love her so much . I would recommend her to everyone I know.
Kim in Phoenix, AZ – Jun 08, 2018
Dr. Mckeen and her staff are all amazing. They offer many services and at a very reasonable rate, and you never have to wait. They make you feel comfortable and at ease and all the cosmetic procedures I've had done by Dr. Erika have been painless and turned out fabulous. I was referred to this medical office by a friend and now I recommend it to everyone I know.
Apr 10, 2018
I can not believe how awesome this place is. I came here originally to get rid of my double chin with Kybella injections and the results were so amazing that I returned for laser hair removal specials and it is literally pain-free and I no longer have to shave! Wonderful place! Friendly, knowable staff! Very affordable!
Apr 04, 2018

How was your experience with Dr. McKeen?

• Naturopathy