Naturopathy  |
Dr. Erik Dunning, NMD
Dr. Erik Dunning, NMD is a naturopathy provider who practices in Carmel, CA. He is 40 years old and has been practicing for 3 years.

Monterey Bay Wellness

26335 Carmel Rancho Blvd Ste 8

Carmel, CA 93923

Learn about Dr. Dunning

• Naturopathy
  • Neurological Endocrinology

Dr. Dunning does not have any board certifications listed.

• Adrenal Gland Diseases

• Hormone Replacement Therapy
  • IV Therapy
  • Injection Therapy
  • Nutritional Counseling

No malpractice history found for California.

• Texas A&M University / Main Campus
  • Bastyr Center For Natural Health
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014
  • Bastyr University
    Other Education | Completed 2014

Dr. Dunning has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Dunning has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dunning does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dunning and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dunning's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dunning to family and friends
Dr. Dunning's Performance
in Watsonville, CA |
Dr. Dunning works closely with Dr. Mark in this office, both of whom are committed to advanced medicine and clinical studies. Dr Dunning is extremely knowledgable and takes time to explain how our body systems work and why supplements, natural thyroid and bio-identical hormones, for example, can make a difference in supporting women's overall health. Dr. Dunning's medical evaluations and insights have made a difference in my experience and I feel grateful to have him on "my team."
in Marina, CA |
Dr Dunning is awesome. He really listens to your concerns and helps you understand your labs. Treatment plans are discussed and the essential issues are addressed. Enough time is scheduled so you don't feel pressured. I would recommend Dr. Dunning to family and friends and plan on having him treat and monitor my progress.
East Garrison, CA |
Dr. Dunning is very professional, he is extremely knowledgeable and dedicated . Dunning is the best doctor I have ever had. I had seen many doctors and no one figured out what is my health problem, and some of them misdiagnosed me which lead to worse my health situation. Dr. Dunning is the only doctor who found out what I really suffered from. He always gives his patient the priority and his staff are always so great, friendly and helpful. I highly recommend Dr.Dunning.
in San Jose, CA |
Dr Dunning is by far the best DR I have ever had. He is beyond patient and comes up with excellent medical recommendations and has been a very positive factor on my quality of living for years. He is really amazing, patient and has a great sense of humor. He has helped me with anxiety, weight, thyroid issues, sleep, constipation, hormones, you name it and DR Dunning is my go to guy. If it's broken he can fix it ;^)
in Mariposa, CA |
I have been a patient of Dr Dunning for several years now and my health and overall wellbeing have been greatly enhanced by his care. Dr Dunning is extremely thorough, empathetic and professional in his approach to holistic health care. As a health care professional myself I appreciate how Dr. Dunning actually 'listens' to my concerns and helps me understand the plan of care he suggests for me. His office staff are all very pleasant, caring and available.
in Aptos, CA |
Cannot say enough about Dr. Dunning. He is incredibly knowledgeable, patient, a good listener and knew how to improve my health. When I first visited Dr. Dunning I was completely exhausted and could barely function--that was 2 years ago. I feel more like myself and we are now focusing on my weight loss. I highly recommend Dr. Dunning--he truly understands the chemistry of the human body.
in Carmel, CA |
Dr. Dunning is a caring physician. His office is clean and calming. The staff is professional and business like and kind. I am seen on time every time. I trust and believe in Dr, Dunning. He listen intently and explains conditions and remedies clearly. The Dr. is attentive and sensitive to the patients needs. In addition, Dr, Dunning uses many natural remedies rather than more pharmacy drugs. Overall, I find Dr. Dunning to be most wonderful doctor that gets the results I seek.
in Hayward, CA |
Dr Dunning took the time to truly address my concerns. His knowledge was exceptional and integral in helping my with several issues. He is honestly the best physician I have ever been to, and have recommend him to close family and friends who have also had great experiences themselves!
in Carmel Valley, CA |
Dr. Dunning is a true healer. He has always taken the time to first listen to me and understand all of the factors affecting my health and wellness. When he makes suggestions on actions to take, he gives me options that allow me to feel empowered to participate in my well being. I never feel that I am left to just carry out some prescription for a "text book" person. I highly recommend Dr. Dunning for anyone who is serious about maintaining an optimum quality of life.
Monterey, CA |
Dr Dunning has seen not only me but my mother, my grandmother, my teenage cousin and my best friend. We all went in with different things we wanted to improve. I saw him for better mood and sleep as well as sugar balancing. He is very real with his expectations as far as how many supplements he prescribes. He is very informative and takes great notes so follow up visits are as if no time has passed!
Have you seen Dr. Erik Dunning, NMD?
Are you Dr. Dunning?