Erik Bleeker, MSPT

Physical Therapy ·  Male · Age 40

Erik Bleeker

Clear Choice Physical Therapy Inc., Fort Lauderdale, FL

5975 N Federal Hwy Ste 244 Ft Lauderdale, FL 33308

Erik Bleeker, MSPT is a physical therapist in Ft Lauderdale, FL. He specializes in physical therapy and orthopedic physical therapy.

Erik Bleeker accepts most major insurance plans.

Erik Bleeker has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(954) 610-2253Find providers who accept this insurance

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Erik Bleeker treats your condition or procedure

• Therapeutic Massage
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound
  • Wear and Tear Arthritis

Our goal is to help every patient realize their maximum potential in functional recovery and pain relief by spending quality "one-on-one" time and using current, comprehensive plans of care that meet their specific needs.

• Physical Therapy

Erik Bleeker?
Erik Bleeker's Performance
What People Say About Erik Bleeker, MSPT
Recent
Shoulder, knee and back. I was lucky to be referred to Eric Bleeker by a friend. I had tried two other therapists who were competent but they weren't Eric. He is caring, gentle yet firm, listens and take time to discuss how to do your exercises. His personality and demeanor is calming. He makes you feel better and get better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Erik Bleeker, MSPT?
I've heard said from all bad come some good. After being rear-ended that being the bad part meeting Eric Bleeker was a pleasure that's a good part. he is very good at explaining what he believes is wrong the therapy that he will take to correct it and he's very interesting and explaining what that therapy is actually doing to the muscles. I would highly recommend Eric to anyone who has any type of physical ailment that can be treated by physical therapy. let me say thank you very much Eric.
×Post a ResponseAre you Erik Bleeker, MSPT?
I first went to Erik about 3 years ago after a total knee replacement. As part of my living I officiate approximately 50 basketball games a month at various levels. My recovery was that much more driven. I returned to refereeing soon after. I have since returned to Erik on what we call a Maintenance Program. He not only works both my legs but also does upper body stretches. Erik is very knowledgeable and offers a great one on one experience. Coupled with a winning personality I highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Erik Bleeker, MSPT?
I have been to many physical therapists in my life, but Erik Bleeker at “Clear Choice” by far exceeds them all! He is extremely well-versed in every area of physical therapy. Erik spends an entire hour with his clients with no interruptions! I’ve had such good results that I’ve recommended Erik to my doctors, family, and friends. As his office name states, this is a “Clear Choice.“
×Post a ResponseAre you Erik Bleeker, MSPT?
Eric did an in depth examination prior to developing a course of action, explaining thoroughly each step in the process. I have total confidence in his care giving skills.
×Post a ResponseAre you Erik Bleeker, MSPT?
Erik is very competent,, and he helps patients to feel that they are in good hands..
×Post a ResponseAre you Erik Bleeker, MSPT?
I’m amazed at how far I’ve come with Erik as my physical therapist. I appreciate both the work he did in re-establishing feeling and strength, and the education an support that kept me motivated.
×Post a ResponseAre you Erik Bleeker, MSPT?
Erik has been very helpful in my physical therapy recovery, he was never hesitant to answer my questions and explain the process of what was going on with my physical therapy. He was very fleixable with my schedule, Erik always worked with me to set a schedule that worked for me. Even on days I was few minutes late he wouldn't cut me short of my treatment. Very trustworthy and I highly recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Erik Bleeker, MSPT?
Erik combines the personal qualities of being very professional and friendly. In addition, he has vast knowledge of his field and when you are treated by him, you get his full and undivided attention, unlike in the larger clinic and hospital settings. I would whole heartedly recommend Erik. He had brought me back to a sense of well being.
×Post a ResponseAre you Erik Bleeker, MSPT?
Would not hesitate to recommend anyone to Eric. Have now used him on two different occasions with great results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Erik Bleeker, MSPT?
From my first meeting with Erik Bleeker, I felt very confident in starting my physical therapy with him. He listened to my problems and laid out his plan for my physical therapy program. Erik knew my limits and was very supportive of my needs. By the end of the program, i had improved more than I expected. He worked with me to the fullest extent. I feel so much better now than I did a few months ago. My experience with Erik was very positive and I would recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Erik Bleeker, MSPT?
I arrived to Erik following an unexpected operation. I found him through my insurance: he is a great therapist; he cares about his patients and listens to their concerns. He is very professional, knowledgeable, and a motivating therapist, He is very approachable and always in a good mood, but most importantly I received the one-on-one attention that I needed for a complete recovery. I highly recommend him; you will not be disappointed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Erik Bleeker, MSPT?

How was your experience with Erik Bleeker?

Clear Choice Physical Therapy Inc., Fort Lauderdale, FL