Erica Wilcox, LPC

Erica Wilcox, LPC

Mental Health  ·
Female  ·
Erica Wilcox, LPC is a mental health professional in Southington, CT. She specializes in mental health, counseling, and more.Read her story

92 N Summit St

Southington, CT 06489

Learn about Erica Wilcox

Erica Wilcox's bio

This content was provided by Erica Wilcox " Bachelors degree in Psychology graduating Magna Cum Laude Honors (Fairleigh Dickinson University, 2005) Masters Degree in Professional Mental Health Counseling (Central Connecticut State University, 2009) Over 15 years of experience in the human services/counseling field Supervisory and managerial roles in the mental health field Advanced Training and certification in the treatment of trauma and Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing (EMDR) EMDRIA Approved Consultant-in-Training Certified Perinatal Mental Health Specialist Advanced training in Mindfulness and Wellness Memberships/Affiliations: Professional Member of the Eye Movement Desensitization Reprocessing International Association (EMDRIA) Professional Member of the American Counseling Association (ACA) Professional Member of the Postpartum Support International (PSI) "

This content was provided by Erica Wilcox "Do you want life's challenges to deplete you or STRENGTHEN you? The only constant in life is CHANGE yet so many people feel stagnant and stuck in patterns that no longer serve them. I will help you develop the tools necessary to transform roadblocks into springboards for growth. My ideal client is somebody who craves change and is willing to dig deep to kick-start their transformation journey. I most often work with individuals who are motivated to break free from past trauma, elevate their self-esteem and strengthen their resilience.

I am known for being innovative and taking unique approaches to problem solving.  I am passionate about fostering a trusting, non-judgmental alliance with my clients which is necessary for healing and transformation. I provide direct feedback and teach evidenced-based strategies to help my clients reach their goals. "

• Mental Health
  • Counseling
  • Group Counseling
  • Individual Counseling
  • Psychological Trauma
  • Women's Counseling

Erica Wilcox does not have any board certifications listed.

• Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
  • Group Psychotherapy
  • Individual Therapy
  • Life Coaching
  • Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
  • Telemedicine

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• Fairleigh Dickinson University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2005
  • Central Connecticut State University-Masters In Professional Mental Health Counseling
    Other Education | Completed 2009
  • Emdr Institute, Inc.
    Other Education | Completed 2014

Erica Wilcox has no awards or honors listed.

Erica Wilcox has no media or publications listed.

Erica Wilcox does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Erica Wilcox and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Erica Wilcox's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Erica Wilcox to family and friends

Erica Wilcox's Performance

I cannot express enough, how much Erica has helped me. She is a wonderful counselor who never judged me and always made me feel safe and supported in our sessions. She clearly cares about her patients and goes the extra mile to aid in their health and wellbeing. She provided me with several tools...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
I had been having panic attacks and could not sleep after experiencing something very traumatic. This went on for years and other therapists helped a little but it never lasted long. I saw Erica for EMDR and after 4 months I was able to heal from things that have been haunting me for years. It was...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Erica is everything I wanted in a therapist: kind, warm, and compassionate. In our months of treatment, she never once told me what she thought I should do, but helped me to choose the right path for myself. I couldn't be happier with our sessions, and I am grateful that I chose her as my...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0