Erica Smolinski, RDN

Erica Smolinski
Telehealth services available

Buffalo Nutrition and Dietetics, PLLC

200 Sterling Dr Ste 201 Orchard Park, NY 14127

Erica Smolinski, RDN is a Dietitian in Orchard Park, NY. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Erica Smolinski to book an appointment.

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Dietitians in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Offers Telehealth
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Erica Smolinski treats your condition or procedure

Erica Smolinski's conditions and procedures:

• Crohn's Disease
  • Disordered Eating
  • Eating Disorders
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Genetic Testing
  • Hydrogen Breath Test (HBT)
  • Inflammatory Bowel Disease
  • Nutritional Deficiency
  • Nutritional Diseases
  • Ulcerative Colitis

Erica Smolinski accepts

Erica Smolinski accepts the following insurance:

Univera Healthcare

Erica Smolinski's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Erica Smolinski

Erica Smolinski
She is absolutely wonderful! Incredibly knowledgeable and an advocate for her patients. She has gone above and beyond in my treatment. She answers questions quickly and is always willing to listen to your questions and concerns.
Jul 14, 2021
Erica literally changed my life. She listened to all my concerns and issues I was having, and helped me get to the bottom of them. She was there every step of the way to encourage and motivate me, and work with me when I was frustrated with the doctors and felt like I was getting no answers. I went from being able to barely eat a meal without feeling sick before I met with her, to feeling incredibly healthy and never sick. She answered all my questions no matter when I had them, and never left me feeling like she didn’t understand or she didn’t care. I can honestly say Erica made me excited to eat meals again, and not dreading the outcome. She helped me find answers I never would have gotten at the doctors, and gave me knowledge to continue making good choices and stay healthy & off of medications just to be able to eat.
Melinda – Jun 25, 2021
I came to Erica after years of having major digestive issues, and seeing every kind of GI doctor under the book. I had lost total hope and thought I was going to live my life with such pain, anxiety, and embarrassment. She helped me TREMENDOUSLY and was very approachable and so comfortable to speak to. She changed my entire lifestyle with the supplements, diet, and recommendations she gave me. I’m currently 6 months into my treatment with her and I’ve never felt better. thank you Erica!
Vivian – Jun 24, 2021
Erica is knowledgeable, kind, and wonderful to work with. She has helped me extensively with my chronic illness dietary needs, helping me achieve symptom remission. She is friendly, personable, and understanding. I look forward to our appointments since she always has fresh new insights for me and takes an active interest in not only my health but in my life outside of medicine. Erica is a great RDN and I would (and have) recommend her to anyone I know.
Maddie B – May 25, 2021
Working with Erica has been such a blessing! I can’t even adequately express how grateful I am for her attentiveness and follow through. When I started working with Erica I was weak, sick, and exhausted. She listened to all my symptoms, reviewed my labs, explained everything in detail, came up with a plan (and modified it as needed), and provided detailed session notes of every visit so I didn’t have to write everything down or try to remember it all. What impressed me the most was that Erica went above and beyond by contacting my providers, helping me order tests, inquiring about insurance issues, and suggesting certain labs/testing that she thought would be helpful. My health has improved after working with Erica. I would highly recommend her, she really cares about her clients!!
Cindy B. – Feb 20, 2021
I'm so grateful for Erica! She is incredibly attentive to symptoms, and is eager to help solve my digestive issues with sound, professional advice. She is wonderful at recommending low-cost supplemental solutions, which I appreciate. And, she is knowledgeable about current dietary recommendations and studies! I look forward to meeting with her!
KELLY ONEIL – Feb 08, 2021
My experience working with Erica has been incredible. I've been receiving world-class service since our initial phone call. During our first 2 hour session Erica reviewed my medical history and took detailed notes while interviewing me to see how she can provide a holistic approach. She was more thorough than any health professional I've ever met with. It didn't end there! She then provided detailed docs with a clear game plan for me to follow. She also is very responsive via the Healthie app. 5 stars is an understatement :)
Mike D. – Feb 02, 2021
Working with Erica has been one of the best decisions I have made. From the very first appointment, Erica listened to my concerns, did a comprehensive review of my medical history and worked with me to develop a plan related to nutrition that fit my lifestyle. This appointment was just the beginning of something amazing! Within one month of implementing the plan created by Erica, I had a huge drop in inflammation on my blood work and I am feeling better than I have in a very long time. I highly suggest anyone looking to work with a Registered Dietitian contact Erica because you will receive high quality care that could really change your life!
Kelsey – Jan 04, 2021
My visits with Erica have always been wonderful! She is extremely knowledgeable about nutrition, and she helped me to find the root of my digestive issues. I haven’t felt this good in my life, and Erica has allowed me to reach this point. I would highly recommend her for your nutritional needs!
Francesca G. – Dec 21, 2020
Erica is thought-filled and thorough. She leads our sessions with compassion and kindness and listens carefully to what I am saying. As a struggling patient - that is of the utmost importance. She created a plan of action for me that while rigorous, certainly maintainable and keeping my goal of returning my body to a healthy state at the forefront. I would highly recommend working with her to anyone who is serious about getting healthy.
Joanna Robertson – Dec 18, 2020
Erica is incredibly friendly and extremely knowledgeable when it comes to all things dietetics. She continues to impress me with her ability to perceive, identify, and treat any concern that I have. I've dealt with health problems for many years and have seen countless doctors, but her approach makes me feel like I'm finally getting to the root of my issues and properly dealing with them (not just temporarily relieving symptoms with medications). I not only trust her medical council entirely, but I feel like I'm actually being educated along the way! She makes you feel comfortable and cared for unlike anyone I've ever worked with and she is committed to seeing you healed and healthy. I highly recommend her to anyone!
Autumn F. – Nov 21, 2020
I had my first appointment with Erica about a month ago and she is absolutely amazing. So kind and understanding and really works with you to find the best treatment plan. It has been one month later and I already feel better than I have this entire year and have learned so much about gut health and what works for me. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a dietician.
Oct 16, 2020

How was your experience with Erica Smolinski?

As an integrative and functional RDN, I have the professional expertise, clinical judgement, and experience to treat not only GI diseases, but also the...Read more

I am a passionate registered dietitian nutritionist specializing in integrative and function nutrition and gastrointestinal diseases. I am certified in...Read more

• Dietetics