Erica Meiring, PT

Physical Therapy •  Female • Age 35

Erica Meiring

Athletico Physical Therapy

16 W Carleton Rd Ste 1 Hillsdale, MI 49242

Erica Meiring, PT is a Physical Therapist in Hillsdale, MI. She is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Erica Meiring to book an appointment.

Compare Providers

Quickly compare more Physical Therapists in your area

See similar Physical Therapists in Hillsdale

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Erica Meiring accepts

Erica Meiring accepts the following insurance:

National (BlueCard) PPO
Tricare
TriCare for Life
Worker's Compensation
Worker's Compensation WC

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Erica Meiring treats your condition or procedure

• Ultrasound

Erica Meiring's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Erica Meiring

Erica Meiring?
Erica Meiring is awesome! She is knowledgeable, caring, encouraging and gave me confidence when I thought my knee would never be right again. I looked forward to my therapy appointments as my knee got stronger and better. Thanks to Erica my knee is great! I highly recommend Erica and am thankful for her expertise and encouragement!!
Elaine English – May 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Erica Meiring, PT?
Erica is very knowledgeable and caring. After I fell and fractured my patella I had surgery and had to keep my leg straight for 6 weeks with no bending. During this period I experienced muscle atrophy losing all strength in my knee. I spent 4 months going to PT 3x a week. Erica helped bring strength and bending to my knee allowing me to walk again and get back to work and my normal routine. I highly recommend Erica and the staff at Athletico in Dundee. They provide support, encouragement and professional knowledge in physical therapy.
Lori Briggs in Dundee, MI – Oct 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Erica Meiring, PT?
Erica did a great job! Was very happy with the entire facility.
Alice in Petersburg , MI – Jun 18, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Erica Meiring, PT?
This was my first experience with physical therapy. Erica was very professional and knowledgeable and answered all my questions about my injury. She also encouraged me when I had doubts about my recovery which I really appreciated. Thank you Erica for all your help getting me back to my old self again! I highly recommend her if you need PT.
May 06, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Erica Meiring, PT?
Erica was my PT for my recent shoulder surgery. I would highly recommend her to anyone. Friendly but professional, she will get you back into shape in no time.
Apr 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Erica Meiring, PT?
Having had bi-lateral hip replacement surgery, Erica and her associates helped me surpass my goals towards a full recovery. My schedule didn't allow for much advanced notice, but Athetica in Dundee, MI accomodated my schedule preferences typically early AM or late in the day. As such, I had at least three different leads for physical therapy and all were professional in their guidance towards my recovery.
David in Petersburg, MI – Dec 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Erica Meiring, PT?
Erica was my therapist. She made me feel like she was in it with me. She put a plan together that met all of my goals. I was so much stronger and got my balance back. I would recommend Erica to anyone. Every worker there was friendly and helpful.
Judy Greer in Dundee, MI – Dec 07, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Erica Meiring, PT?
Great Physical Therapist. She listens to you and really cares about the progress you are making and pushes you to do better.
Roger Williams in Dundee, MI – Nov 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Erica Meiring, PT?
Erica was my physical therapist at Dundee’s Athletico and I couldn’t say better things about her!! She was extremely helpful, a great listener, and helped me out so much to get me back to 100%!
McKenzie Zanger in MI – Apr 10, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Erica Meiring, PT?
I am so thankful for the wonderful physical therapy I received in the care of Erica Meiring, PT & Crystal, PTA at Athletico Dundee. My knee has more mobility than its had in years. Both of my legs are stronger & I am thrilled with the results. Erica & Crystal both provided me with hope for improvement on the first day I saw them. They were correct! Thank you so much, Erica & Crystal :)
Karrie in Riga – Mar 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Erica Meiring, PT?
Erica Meiring is very professional and personable. This was my first experience with PT. I absolutely would recommend Erica to my family and friends. The atmosphere and staff at Athletico in Dundee is top notch. Thank you!
Kimberly Sodergren in Dundee – Jan 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Erica Meiring, PT?
Erica was just wonderful! I certainly would recommend her expertise to anyone needing her services. She is personable, caring and very professional.
Sandy Sheldon in Dundee, MI 48131 – Dec 31, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Erica Meiring, PT?
I recently completed six weeks of physical therapy with Erica Meiring, PT. This was my first encounter with pt and I was pleased and satisfied with my experience at the Athletico Dundee location. Erica very professional, knowledgeable and extremely supportive. I found the atmosphere of the clinic to be comfortable and inviting. I would definitely recommend Erica Meiring to anyone needing physical therapy. Julie G.
Julie G in Dundee MI – Dec 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Erica Meiring, PT?
I went to see Erica with a shoulder injury. After several sessions with her I was able to avoid surgery and my shoulder feels better than it did before I injured it. She was very focused on my injury and gave me exercises to perform at home. She was always very professional and knowledgeable with my therapy and I would definitely recommend her.
James Cox in ANN ARBOR MI – Aug 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Erica Meiring, PT?
Erica's confidence, professionalism, kindness, strength and caring are exactly what I needed to get my neck back on track. The overall 50 percent increase in range of motion has made my everyday life so much easier, pain free I am able to do my everyday activities with ease!
Lorie in Dundee, MI – Aug 01, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Erica Meiring, PT?
I was able to easily make appointments that fit my schedule. My therapist, Erica Meiring, was fabulous. She was knowledgeable and effective. I had painful issues that had been bothering me for months, and she was able to help resolve them through strengthening and treatment. Next time I need PT, I'll be returning to her.
Lynn Rad-Glt in Petersburg, MI – Jul 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Erica Meiring, PT?
I started seeing Erica after a severe ankle break, I spent several weeks in therapy. They were very professional and caring , which made me feel at ease. I would highly recommend this office.
Diana Howard in Petersburg, MI – Jul 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Erica Meiring, PT?
Erica was very knowledgeable and friendly to my son. We have been there for two different sport injuries and we felt comfortable with a relaxing atmosphere. We would highly recommend her to anyone.
Dundee mi – Jun 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Erica Meiring, PT?
Back in 2015 I had Erica for my total knee replacement therapy, I found her very professional and caring. There was no doubt that when I needed therapy again I would see Erica. I've been to many therapists over the years and Erica is the best, very knowledgeable and confidant at what she does. She listens to all your concerns and gives you the tools you need to make a full recovery. I highly recommend her.
Ruby in Monroe, MI – Jun 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Erica Meiring, PT?
Erica was the lead therapist at Athletico DUNDEE . On my first visit Erica developed a plan of operation for my therapy and enacted it by the next visit. She correctly identified many therapy techniques that ended up working and helping me get back to my pursuit of my grandchildren and outdoor recreation things I hold dear in life. Professional and engaging is the way I would try and describe Erica, She seemed to leave no stone ungurned in helping me find ways to improve my plantar fasciitis!
Tim Trout in Ida, Mi – May 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Erica Meiring, PT?

How was your experience with Erica Meiring?

Athletico Physical Therapy is focused on patient care and satisfaction. We take pride in our services provided, and believe in a one on one treatment approach, therapist driven.

• Physical Therapy