Erica Meiring, PT

Physical Therapy ·  Female · Age 34

Erica Meiring

Erica Meiring, PT is a physical therapist in Dundee, MI. She graduated from University Of Toledo and specializes in physical therapy, sports medicine, and more.

Make an appointment

Erica Meiring accepts

Erica Meiring accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Tricare
TriCare for Life
Worker's Compensation
Worker's Compensation WC

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Erica Meiring treats your condition or procedure

• Sprain
  • Therapeutic Massage
  • Trigger Point Therapy
  • Ultrasound

Athletico Physical Therapy is focused on patient care and satisfaction. We take pride in our services provided, and believe in a one on one treatment approach, therapist driven.

• Physical Therapy

Erica Meiring?
Erica Meiring's Performance
What People Say About Erica Meiring, PT
RecentMost Helpful
This was my first experience with physical therapy. Erica was very professional and knowledgeable and answered all my questions about my injury. She also encouraged me when I had doubts about my recovery which I really appreciated. Thank you Erica for all your help getting me back to my old self again! I highly recommend her if you need PT.
×Post a ResponseAre you Erica Meiring, PT?
Erica was my PT for my recent shoulder surgery. I would highly recommend her to anyone. Friendly but professional, she will get you back into shape in no time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Erica Meiring, PT?
Having had bi-lateral hip replacement surgery, Erica and her associates helped me surpass my goals towards a full recovery. My schedule didn't allow for much advanced notice, but Athetica in Dundee, MI accomodated my schedule preferences typically early AM or late in the day. As such, I had at least three different leads for physical therapy and all were professional in their guidance towards my recovery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Erica Meiring, PT?
Erica was my therapist. She made me feel like she was in it with me. She put a plan together that met all of my goals. I was so much stronger and got my balance back. I would recommend Erica to anyone. Every worker there was friendly and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Erica Meiring, PT?
Great Physical Therapist. She listens to you and really cares about the progress you are making and pushes you to do better.
×Post a ResponseAre you Erica Meiring, PT?
Erica was my physical therapist at Dundee’s Athletico and I couldn’t say better things about her!! She was extremely helpful, a great listener, and helped me out so much to get me back to 100%!
×Post a ResponseAre you Erica Meiring, PT?
I am so thankful for the wonderful physical therapy I received in the care of Erica Meiring, PT & Crystal, PTA at Athletico Dundee. My knee has more mobility than its had in years. Both of my legs are stronger & I am thrilled with the results. Erica & Crystal both provided me with hope for improvement on the first day I saw them. They were correct! Thank you so much, Erica & Crystal :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Erica Meiring, PT?
Erica Meiring is very professional and personable. This was my first experience with PT. I absolutely would recommend Erica to my family and friends. The atmosphere and staff at Athletico in Dundee is top notch. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Erica Meiring, PT?
Erica was just wonderful! I certainly would recommend her expertise to anyone needing her services. She is personable, caring and very professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Erica Meiring, PT?
I recently completed six weeks of physical therapy with Erica Meiring, PT. This was my first encounter with pt and I was pleased and satisfied with my experience at the Athletico Dundee location. Erica very professional, knowledgeable and extremely supportive. I found the atmosphere of the clinic to be comfortable and inviting. I would definitely recommend Erica Meiring to anyone needing physical therapy. Julie G.
×Post a ResponseAre you Erica Meiring, PT?
I went to see Erica with a shoulder injury. After several sessions with her I was able to avoid surgery and my shoulder feels better than it did before I injured it. She was very focused on my injury and gave me exercises to perform at home. She was always very professional and knowledgeable with my therapy and I would definitely recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Erica Meiring, PT?
Erica's confidence, professionalism, kindness, strength and caring are exactly what I needed to get my neck back on track. The overall 50 percent increase in range of motion has made my everyday life so much easier, pain free I am able to do my everyday activities with ease!
×Post a ResponseAre you Erica Meiring, PT?
I was able to easily make appointments that fit my schedule. My therapist, Erica Meiring, was fabulous. She was knowledgeable and effective. I had painful issues that had been bothering me for months, and she was able to help resolve them through strengthening and treatment. Next time I need PT, I'll be returning to her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Erica Meiring, PT?
I started seeing Erica after a severe ankle break, I spent several weeks in therapy. They were very professional and caring , which made me feel at ease. I would highly recommend this office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Erica Meiring, PT?
Erica was very knowledgeable and friendly to my son. We have been there for two different sport injuries and we felt comfortable with a relaxing atmosphere. We would highly recommend her to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Erica Meiring, PT?
Back in 2015 I had Erica for my total knee replacement therapy, I found her very professional and caring. There was no doubt that when I needed therapy again I would see Erica. I've been to many therapists over the years and Erica is the best, very knowledgeable and confidant at what she does. She listens to all your concerns and gives you the tools you need to make a full recovery. I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Erica Meiring, PT?
Erica was the lead therapist at Athletico DUNDEE . On my first visit Erica developed a plan of operation for my therapy and enacted it by the next visit. She correctly identified many therapy techniques that ended up working and helping me get back to my pursuit of my grandchildren and outdoor recreation things I hold dear in life. Professional and engaging is the way I would try and describe Erica, She seemed to leave no stone ungurned in helping me find ways to improve my plantar fasciitis!
×Post a ResponseAre you Erica Meiring, PT?
Erica Meiring is an awesome Physical Therapist. Erica taught me exercises to help strengthen my back and I do them faithfully. When I first went to Erica I came in thinking there was no hope for improvement but Erica taught me how to lift, move and strengthen and at the end of my therapy I have great improvement. I would recommend Erica and her staff to anyone who need physical therapy.
×Post a ResponseAre you Erica Meiring, PT?
My son was a patient of Erica's.....he has a shoulder injury from football....he is going to college to play baseball! When he started w Erica he couldn't throw the baseball w/o pain??. His orthopedic doctor said Erica could help him to throw again!!!!! After 9 wks of pt-3 days a week.....he is throwing at 100% from 120 ft????. She was GREAT...he was very comfortable with her and trusted what her plan for him was! Would recommend her to everyone...especially athletes ?????
×Post a ResponseAre you Erica Meiring, PT?
Professional, listens to your input and concerns to help you get well more quickly with the correct therapy. Never had to wait for my scheduled time, started on time every time. Very caring person and very knowledgeable in her occupation.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Erica Meiring?

Compare Providers