Erica Lutz, LMHC

Psychotherapy ·  Female · Age 41

Erica Lutz

Erica Lutz, LMHC is a psychotherapist in Iowa City, IA. She specializes in psychotherapy, psychology, and more.

Make an appointment

Erica Lutz accepts

Erica Lutz accepts the following insurance:

Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
Wellmark

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Iowa

Check if Erica Lutz treats your condition or procedure

Erica Lutz's conditions and procedures:

• Binge Eating Disorder
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Depressive Disorders

3.7

Erica Lutz?
Erica Lutz's Performance
What People Say About Erica Lutz, LMHC
I started meeting with Erica at a time when my life needed saving. I had a record of not staying with the same therapist and had a fear that our meetings would be the exact same. However, our time together equaled years, not weeks. She has the ability to read my energy and has made it possible for me to live a life with power. I recently moved away and am worried that I might not find another “Erica,” but she gave me the strength to continue my self-care. In reality, she saved my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Erica Lutz, LMHC?
Erica is one of the main reasons I was able to beat my eating disorder. A few weeks ago I celebrated 4 years in recovery and will never have enough gratitude for the services she provided to me. She helped with my distorted thinking patterns, working on my self-worth and value, perfectionistic tendencies, and was beneficial in helping me recognize that the only thing I can control is myself and the decisions I make. She genuinely cared about my health and wellbeing and never judged.
×Post a ResponseAre you Erica Lutz, LMHC?
My daughter has been seeing Erica for 4 years now and has gotten her to a real good place in her life which I didn't know if it was going to be possible. She has helped her battle Anorexia and Depression. I'm so thankful that we found Erica and I highly recommend her.
×Post a ResponseAre you Erica Lutz, LMHC?
I have seen Erica for almost 4 years now and I have nothing but excellent things to say. I initially began seeing her for anorexia that developed into BED. She is incredibly intelligent and this translates to her direct and thorough treatment plan and approach. I NEVER thought I would be at the happy and recovered place I am today; she has helped immensely with my recovery. I now see her for generalized anxiety and would recommend her to anyone who is struggling with mental illness!
×Post a ResponseAre you Erica Lutz, LMHC?
Erica is very professional, a true expert on anorexia, and extremely encouraging and supportive.
×Post a ResponseAre you Erica Lutz, LMHC?
Erica is kind & compassionate & will work very hard to help you find the strength to overcome your eating disorder. She connected well with our quiet, reluctant teenage daughter – while also educating & supporting us as parents. She made time for us: even answering questions after hours. As a nurse & a therapist, Erica addresses the physical and mental components of eating disorder treatment. We were confident that in Erica's hands our daughter received the best possible outpatient care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Erica Lutz, LMHC?
She was profoundly unprofessional and did great damage in a few short months. I was easily able to find a far more qualified and competent therapist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Erica Lutz, LMHC?
Erica was the best therapist I have ever worked with. I would not be in, or have found recovery, without her unwavering guidance and support.
Flaky.
×Post a ResponseAre you Erica Lutz, LMHC?
Erica is knowledgeable, engaging, and seems to have a good clinical understanding on mental health, and eating disorder psychopathology. She is clear, direct, yet empathetic, and will often work around constraints in her schedule when necessary. The office she works in provides a range of options as far as psychiatric care within the Iowa City area.
×Post a ResponseAre you Erica Lutz, LMHC?

How was your experience with Erica Lutz?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Erica Lutz treats patients.

Mercy Iowa City