Erica Duckworth, LPC-S

Counseling •  Female • Age 40

Erica Duckworth

Erica M. Duckworth, M.Ed., L.P.C.-S.

350 Pine St Beaumont, TX 77701

Erica Duckworth, LPC-S is a counselor in Beaumont, TX. She specializes in counseling.

Compare Doctors

Quickly compare more Counselors in your area

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Erica Duckworth accepts

Erica Duckworth accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
Blue Choice

No malpractice claims found for Texas

Check if Erica Duckworth treats your condition or procedure

Help Improve Healthgrades

Does Erica Duckworth, LPC-S...

Offer an online patient portal portal?

Offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

Have free onsite parking?

Offer evening visits?

Offer weekend visits?

Erica Duckworth's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Erica Duckworth

Erica Duckworth?
Erica Duckworth's Performance
What People Say About Erica Duckworth, LPC-S
My teenage daughter LOVES her!!!
Jan 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Erica Duckworth, LPC-S?
Erica has been such a blessing to my marriage, as well as to me personally. Her approach is spot on. She causes you to think and become self aware. My husband and I have tried counseling in the past, without getting what we needed. Erica was our “last ditch effort” before calling it quits. We have been married 27 years, so to say that we have lots of baggage, is putting it lightly. Erica helped us rediscover, and see in each other, the reasons we were attracted to each other in the beginning.
Beaumont, TX – Jan 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Erica Duckworth, LPC-S?
Erica is so amazing! She has helped our family in so many ways! Recommend her to anyone needing help getting through a rough time! Simply the best!
Kristin in TX – Jan 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Erica Duckworth, LPC-S?
Words can not describe how much we appreciate Mrs. Erica Duckworth as our counselor. She has guided us through rebuilding & repairing our 20 year marriage from the ground up. We definitely would not be at the place we are now without her help & guidance! She is a God send, very easy & comfortable to talk to & non-judgmental #sohappy #inlove
Happy, Blessed & In-Love in Texas – Feb 24, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Erica Duckworth, LPC-S?
I absolutely love this woman! She has a heart of a gold and a true passion for helping others. I am so thankful my doctor recommended her. I'm not sure how I got along without her to begin with. She is always willing to squeeze me in when I have an emergency or shoot me a text when I reach out to her. I would 100% (and already have) recommend Mrs. Duckworth to friends, family and even strangers.
Sara Dickerson in Beaumont, TX – Sep 25, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Erica Duckworth, LPC-S?
I would 100% recommend Erica Duckworth to my friends and associates who are in need of an excellent counselor. She is caring, compassionate and has been a life line for our family. She cares enough to ask the tough questions while working to maintain the balance of trust. She is truly a blessing for our family's? health and healing.
K Kiesling in Sour Lake, TX – Jun 05, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Erica Duckworth, LPC-S?
My son has Asperger's and we didn't find out until he had finished high school. He had been with another counselor for 3 years. Since we started seeing Erica, he has accomplish more than he did being with another counselor for over 3 years. She also has a parenting class. At the class we share what is going on with our children. It has even gotten to the point where my son will open up and share. She is not only interested in our one hour visit, she has become like family.
Tressa Richard in Lumberton, Tx – Jun 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Erica Duckworth, LPC-S?
Erica is an awesome therapist who cares deeply about her patients. I've been seeing her with my mother for quite a long time and we have made huge strides in our life. Can not recommend her enough!
Michael Richard – Jun 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Erica Duckworth, LPC-S?
My son, who has Aspergers, has been seeing Erica for 3 years and she has done an AMAZING job helping him with social skills, anxiety and self esteem. She has helped him work through issues at school and my son adores her! I cannot express how grateful I am for her. She has a fantastic personality and calmness to her that will make you feel at ease.
Karen in China, Tx – Jun 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Erica Duckworth, LPC-S?
Erica is absolutely incredible with children who are struggling with coping mechanisms for various reasons..excellent with behavioral modifications, incredible with moms and understanding the different struggles that us moms face with our many roles we have to carry..I can't say enough great things about her. She is very warm and genuine. You will be able to breathe after seeing her!!
Lumberton, TX – Jun 03, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Erica Duckworth, LPC-S?

How was your experience with Erica Duckworth?

It is my heart's desire to be present with every client and hear obstacles, needs, and dreams. I'm honored to walk through each journey without judgement providing both encouragement and guidance towards success.

• Counseling