Counseling  |
Erica Duckworth, LPC
Erica Duckworth, LPC is a counseling provider who practices in Beaumont, TX. She is 37 years old.

3350 Dowlen Rd Ste J

Beaumont, TX 77706

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Erica Duckworth

It is my heart's desire to be present with every client and hear obstacles, needs, and dreams. I'm honored to walk through each journey without judgement providing both encouragement and guidance towards success.

• Counseling

Erica Duckworth does not have any board certifications listed.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Adolescent Depression
  • Adult Autism
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Autism Spectrum Disorders
  • Social Anxiety Disorder
  • Stress

• Adolescent Counseling
  • Behavior Modification
  • Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
  • Counseling Services
  • Pediatric Counseling
  • Stress Management

• Lamar University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2005
  • Internship Population Includes-Women, Children, Family and Individuals With Special Needs
    Internship Hospital | Completed 2014
  • Certified Autism Specialist
    Other Education | Completed 2015

Erica Duckworth has no awards or honors listed.

Erica Duckworth has no media or publications listed.

Erica Duckworth does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Erica Duckworth and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Erica Duckworth's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Erica Duckworth to family and friends
Erica Duckworth's Performance
in Beaumont, TX |
I absolutely love this woman! She has a heart of a gold and a true passion for helping others. I am so thankful my doctor recommended her. I'm not sure how I got along without her to begin with. She is always willing to squeeze me in when I have an emergency or shoot me a text when I reach out to her. I would 100% (and already have) recommend Mrs. Duckworth to friends, family and even strangers.
in Sour Lake, TX |
I would 100% recommend Erica Duckworth to my friends and associates who are in need of an excellent counselor. She is caring, compassionate and has been a life line for our family. She cares enough to ask the tough questions while working to maintain the balance of trust. She is truly a blessing for our family's? health and healing.
in Lumberton, Tx |
My son has Asperger's and we didn't find out until he had finished high school. He had been with another counselor for 3 years. Since we started seeing Erica, he has accomplish more than he did being with another counselor for over 3 years. She also has a parenting class. At the class we share what is going on with our children. It has even gotten to the point where my son will open up and share. She is not only interested in our one hour visit, she has become like family.
Erica is an awesome therapist who cares deeply about her patients. I've been seeing her with my mother for quite a long time and we have made huge strides in our life. Can not recommend her enough!
in China, Tx |
My son, who has Aspergers, has been seeing Erica for 3 years and she has done an AMAZING job helping him with social skills, anxiety and self esteem. She has helped him work through issues at school and my son adores her! I cannot express how grateful I am for her. She has a fantastic personality and calmness to her that will make you feel at ease.
Lumberton, TX |
Erica is absolutely incredible with children who are struggling with coping mechanisms for various reasons..excellent with behavioral modifications, incredible with moms and understanding the different struggles that us moms face with our many roles we have to carry..I can't say enough great things about her. She is very warm and genuine. You will be able to breathe after seeing her!!
Have you seen Erica Duckworth, LPC?
Are you Erica Duckworth?