Dr. Eric Straut, OD

Optometry •  Male

Dr. Straut

The Eye Institute for Medicine & Surgery

5055 Babcock St Ne Ste 6 Palm Bay, FL 32905

Dr. Eric Straut, OD is a Optometrist in Palm Bay, FL and has over 7 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Nova Southeastern University College of Optometry medical school in 2013. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Straut to book an appointment.

Dr. Straut's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Straut

Dr. Straut?
Dr. Straut is professional, knowledgeable and dependable. I rely on him for accurate and correct diagnosis for my eyes. I never feel rushed or that any question is unimportant. His staff and nurses are all special and go out of their way to take care of everyone. On one visit, by mistake, i went to the Rockledge office and my appt. was for Melb. office -- they waited for me to drive over -not complaining I have peace of mind knowing that Dr. Straut has such great skills and abilities.
FL – Feb 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Straut, OD?
Very professional. Excellent follow-up.
Dec 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Straut, OD?
By far, the very best eye doctor we have ever met. Not all doctors graduate top of their class... Dr Straut is EXCELLENT. My mother's vision was getting worse. We tried 3 different eye doctors, including Florida Eye. We had 7 refraction eye exams, 3 pairs of new glasses in less than 6 months & no help. Finally, we found Dr. Straut. He really listened to what my mom was saying. He new immediately what was wrong & really helped her.
D. Eddy in Indialantic, FL – Sep 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Straut, OD?
DR. Straut may have a waiting room full of patients, but when he enters the room to check me, you would never know it. He patiently answers all my questions and in terminology that I can easily understand. Great doctor! Also, the staff is wonderful especially the front desk!
Joanne – Jun 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Straut, OD?
I have central vision loss in my left eye due to AMD. And, I have low vision in my right eye and Dr. Straut was able to test my eyes and prescribe eye glasses that help me see choir music better with my good eye. I had lost hope of ever being able to see choir music with ease for over a year but Dr. Straut saved me you might say. A magnifying lens below the bifocal line was the answer. By the way my new eyeglasses look like standard eyeglasses. No bulk.
Apr 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Straut, OD?
Dr Straut is very kind and makes sure you understand everything about your visit. He takes the time to ensure you are well taken care of. He is very considerate and gives you all the time you need. You will be extremely pleased with choosing Dr Straut. He is definitely on the TOP of my list of providers.
Mickey schaner in Cocoa, FL – Jun 02, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Eric Straut, OD?

How was your experience with Dr. Straut?

• Optometry