Eric Senneville, PA-C

Physician Assistant (PA)Male

Physician Assistant (PA)

Eric Senneville, PA-C is a Physician Assistant in Lebanon, NH. His office accepts telehealth appointments.

Eric Senneville, PA-C

Dartmouth Hitchcock Med Ctr

1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon, NH 3756 ()
Telehealth services available

Telehealth available

Healthgrades Provider Compare™

Quickly compare more Physician Assistants in your area

• Offers Telehealth

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for New Hampshire

Check if Eric Senneville treats your condition or procedure

Eric Senneville accepts

Eric Senneville accepts the following insurance:

Eric Senneville's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Eric Senneville

3.0

Eric Senneville

I saw Eric Senneville for knee pain that had progressively gotten worse over the course of 3-4 months. After barely touching my knee for no more than 10 seconds he diagnosed me with a stressed muscle and sent me on my way. No images, only an order for physical therapy. Just over three weeks later my femur broke after slipping on ice due to a highly aggressive tumor that had eaten through my bone. This could've been caught early on with an x-ray that wouldn't have taken up much of anyones time. I could have received injections to shrink my tumor, save my bone, and eventually continue a relatively normal life. I know regardless I would still have a tumor, but if he had taken the time to listen to me and cared about my concerns my life would have a much different story than it does now. I haven't been able to walk since and have required multiple surgeries to fix the damage done from the tumor breaking open.
May 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Eric Senneville, PA-C?
Admittedly I initially went to Mr. Senneville because I couldn't find a physician taking new patients, but then I left that visit thrilled to have found him. He diagnosed a problem several specialists failed to do. He explained pertinent info on existing/past health conditions nobody ever explained to me. He asked good questions and even more important he listened to my answers and what I had to say. He is the best PCP I have ever had.
Robert Underhill in Clarendon, VT – Apr 20, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Eric Senneville, PA-C?

How was your experience with Eric Senneville?

• Physician Assistant (PA)